Can't list any players for transfer on web app.

RexAnglo1066
3259 posts National Call-Up
edited March 7
Anyone else having the same problem?

For at least the last 3 hours I can't list anyone, all I get is an error message.

@EA_Roger can you look into it, please?

Comments

• RexAnglo1066
    Bump
  • DaMMian
    1192 posts Professional
    transfer ban?
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 7
    DaMMian wrote: »
    transfer ban?

No, there's no reason why.

It's not my account, at least I don't think it is.

It just says "this transfer cannot be completed because there is an error" in a red box.
  • DaMMian
    1192 posts Professional

just ask I have no idea try to restart the game/console/pc
  • LevelJohn
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Same, EA its in the game. Cant list fo sbc etc. Same ol’ EA
  • DaMMian
    1192 posts Professional
    did you buy or sell someone in the last few minutes?
  • RexAnglo1066
    DaMMian wrote: »
    did you buy or sell someone in the last few minutes?

No, mate, still not having it at present.
  • RexAnglo1066
    Still not working, and that's 7 hours since I first tried it.
  • SuperKMx
    1806 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had this a while back. It lasted about 24 hours, so I guess I triggered something.

Companion app on my phone worked, and I could list stuff via the game itself. Maybe give that a spin.
  • CustardHippo
    2873 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure if you’re still having the issue but I’ve had it before, logged completely out and back in again and seemed to work. No idea what the error actually related to or what triggered it mind. Console worked fine so it wasn’t the account, just seemed to not like the app.
  • RexAnglo1066
    Not sure if you’re still having the issue but I’ve had it before, logged completely out and back in again and seemed to work. No idea what the error actually related to or what triggered it mind. Console worked fine so it wasn’t the account, just seemed to not like the app.

Yeah, I haven't been able to hop on the ps4, which is kind of the whole point of the app isn't it?

Will try logging out and then back in...cheers.
  • RexAnglo1066
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    I had this a while back. It lasted about 24 hours, so I guess I triggered something.

Companion app on my phone worked, and I could list stuff via the game itself. Maybe give that a spin.

Hopefully, it'll right itself, or I'll try logging out and back in like Hippo suggested.

Just annoying as I'm unable to get on the console, as I'm out with family, and I wanted to list a few players for transfer...useless thing it is.
    🤮
  • dear gamerzz

Ive been having issues the last week since im using the webapp with offering new items on the transfer list.
    I couldnt just separate and individually offer my items is 1 problem the next problem is offering new items on the list
    the expired ones is no problem if i put them together with the offer all button. Also when i tried to play fut on my ps4 there was no problem offering my items separately or new ones. This error took time 11th may 2 am till 8 am
    Now oon this time im writing to you im having the issue again like last time. The only difference is now that i cant try to offer my items trough my ps4 fut.
    Can you please provide me with some information on the error or has this someting to do with listing items with a maximum or is this a ban.
    IM looking forward to hear from you

Grtz Kevinhoo89

a fifa and football lover since 2005
  • Anyone else having the same problem?

For at least the last 3 hours I can't list anyone, all I get is an error message.

@EA_Roger can you look into it, please?

yes me too second gtime this week last time took 6 hours