What's your best seller in the transfer market?

Pooter
4802 posts Big Money Move
Mine is squad fitness

Comments

• LahmChops
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are you ps or xbox? How much yoù sell then for?
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Onana
  • Pooter
    LahmChops wrote: »

Top secret
  • LahmChops
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pooter wrote: »

Top secret

And you wonder why you get mocked when you act like this. I m trying to make nice.
  • Pooter

Top secret

And you wonder why you get mocked when you act like this. I m trying to make nice.

Really? Do you really need to mock people on here despite what they say on here?
  • LahmChops
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    I give up
  • Fab
    19467 posts World Class
    pooter ...
  • Pooter
    I give up

Good
  • LahmChops
    1540 posts Play-Off Hero
    I give up

Good

Some people arent worth the effort.
  • Pooter
    I give up

Good

So why do you bother with my threads if that is the case?
  • Batman442
    4632 posts Big Money Move
    I give up

Good

I give up

Good

So why do you bother with my threads if that is the case?

Jesus lads give over it's going nowhere 😂😂
  • Swanz05
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gullit
  • Foxsake
    2677 posts Fans' Favourite
    Free kurt
  • Professor
    2417 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everything because I just quick sell.
  • TheTataGuy
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    P. Ooter sells good for divison 10 players
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up

Top secret

He's clearly messing about.

Why...so...serious?
    (Did you like that?)
  • Headshrinker363
    5786 posts Big Money Move
    Icon swap players after getting them back tradable because of the quick sell recovery glitch
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 6
    I find those players listed for 30, 40, maybe 50k can often be snapped up for huge savings if you are willing to just sit on the app for 10 minutes.

Last weekend I bought the Fiorentina guy who get a refresh recently, Chiesa, I believe.

He was going for around 40k, but I was able to get him for 23, relisted immediately for 35, sold it within a minute, looked for another, found one at 37k; bought it and relisted straight away for 39k and sold it.

It was only 14k, but if I do a few of them a day it can be moderately successful for almost no effort.

Did it again with a Jiminez Scream card the other day too.

Average price was in the mid to high 40s, luckily got one for 31k and sold it for 38.

Same again and made a few thousand.

I just put them on 1 hour listings and relist if I definitely want to sell on.

I've made about 50k this week.

It's really nothing, and is a tiny amount compared to what some make.

But, the point is there are ways to make a bit here and a bit there and the amount you make is largely determined by how much time you want to put in...and a bit of persistence.

I just refuse to spend anymore than the odd 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there, and consequently I can only make a relatively paltry 50k.
  • WarrenBarton
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    I find those players listed for 30, 40, maybe 50k can often be snapped up for huge savings if you are willing to just sit on the app for 10 minutes.

Last weekend I bought the Fiorentina guy who get a refresh recently, Chiesa, I believe.

He was going for around 40k, but I was able to get him for 23, relisted immediately for 35, sold it within a minute, looked for another, found one at 37k; bought it and relisted straight away for 39k and sold it.

It was only 14k, but if I do a few of them a day it can be moderately successful for almost no effort.

Average price was in the mid to high 40s, luckily got one for 31k and sold it for 38.

But, the point is there are ways to make a bit here and a bit there and the amount you make is largely determined by how much time you want to put in...and a bit of persistence.

I just refuse to spend anymore than the odd 10 minutes here, 10 minutes there, and consequently I can only make a relatively paltry 50k.

A card bought for 37k and sold for 39k is a profit of 50 coins after tax
  • Gone Postal
    466 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah but if you do it 1000 times that's 50k lmao
  • Soulja1985
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Icon swap players after getting them back tradable because of the quick sell recovery glitch

Explain.... 👀
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    looked for another, found one at 37k; bought it and relisted straight away for 39k and sold it.

damn you made a full 50 coins profit
  • Swanz05
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oops Rexie. Soldier on mate.
  • RexAnglo1066

That's a joke, isn't it?

I still came out with about the same, and didn't list everything.

I started with about 75k last weekend (as I had bought a player) and finished up yesterday with just over 127k, but that did include an assortment of fitness cards, a couple of silver players, and a few quick sells.

When I do list I sometimes have other smaller items listed too and I swear sometimes the web app doesn't pay up for everything.

There's been several occasions where I've sold an item for a few hundred coins and it doesn't register, or it will after a reftesh.

50k isn't a lot, admittedly, but like we all know a lot of it comes down to how much time you are willing to put in.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited March 6
    looked for another, found one at 37k; bought it and relisted straight away for 39k and sold it.

Yeah, pretty good, eh...drinks are on me.

I had never even noticed it was such a small profit as I just looked it as getting back the initial 37 and with other stuff mixed in I mustn't have noticed.

But, hey, I never said I I knew what I was doing...lol
    😋
  • RexAnglo1066
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Fair dinks.
  • RexAnglo1066

Yeah but if you do it 1000 times that's 50k lmao

Exactly, and if you do it a 100,000 times it's even better.

Takes a while though.
  • mhh1981
    3398 posts National Call-Up

I had never even noticed it was such a small profit as I just looked it as getting back the initial 37 and with other stuff mixed in I mustn't have noticed.

😋

50 is better than nothing. Just so you know it’s 5% of sale price as ea tax. So sell for 40k is 2k tax etc. I’m sure you know but always good to remind people.
  • RexAnglo1066
    mhh1981 wrote: »

😋

50 is better than nothing. Just so you know it’s 5% of sale price as ea tax. So sell for 40k is 2k tax etc. I’m sure you know but always good to remind people.

Yeah, I knew there was tax (how ridiculous is that by the way? taxing us for virtual trades that costs them nothing) but I don't always pay attention if I have a few things listed at once.

I probably assumed more of the return was from that particular player in that instance and didn't give at another thought.

Thanks for offering the advice though, mate.
  • Swanz05
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Fair dinks.

Raucism. Rauported.