• gowtham
    74 posts Park Captain
    Packed Gueye..Stay away from this.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    The fact that you can pull players under 20k untradable for 200k is abysmal
  • Safehands84
    4038 posts National Call-Up
    Theres quite a few I'd take probably 6 I have no use for even objectives. but 87 and 2 ifs is crazy. 85 2 if or 86 would have been fair. The chances of one of the ones I wouldnt use is too high.
  • Idek
    14609 posts Has That Special Something
    Did it on my second account that I'm using as a Brazilian only club, will do it on my main tomorrow
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif-28cc36fe5aea2d4aa.gif
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    I got the 83 LW from the WR promo pack

Already got an untradeable SS Mahrez, if I do this pack I know I’m either getting low balled again or a dupe...

Will prob still roll the dice, game play is 5hit anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GoalGiant
    1786 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kondogbia. Then smashed out 3 100k pack with coins to no avail.

Good way to say goodbye to the game after the way the customer service has been the last few weeks.

See you next year guys :(
  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just did it with fodder and useless reds and managed to get Mertens, good for my first owner serie a squad but damn I’m heartbroken I didn’t get any of the Brazilians
  • AlexBear012
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    See you next week guys :(

Ok mate!
  • Joe_the_chef22
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really want Richarlison so was tempted but 200k is mental know I will get a bad pull so think I will give a miss
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Kondogbia for me with untradeables only. Id save my untradeables/coins if I were you, pack weight seems loooooooooow.
  • carolinabluejg
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chogau1 wrote: »
    If you do it you are an idiot. Please don't tell me that you had the untradables and blah blah blah, just sit on your hands...

I couldn’t agree more my friend
  • carolinabluejg
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    To be fair, we have had way way worse SBC and most of the Shapeshifters are worth more than the SBC will cost. And some of them (who maybe 1 in 1000 will pack) are way above the 1 million mark.

In terms of gambling this lottery ticket is fair prized I think

Ummmm what? Lol
  • Mat2403
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thought I would as I’m bored - got kante and I already have his regular gold card untradeable :D
  • Chuckball
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    Vincinius junior....not sure what to think on that one...
  • SYMMO19
    1326 posts Professional
    A nice Alexander Arnold to go alongside his POTM.....literally the only duplicate version I could pack. The packs are as rigged as the gameplay.....can't wait to turn my back on these crooks after this year.
  • ItsWideRight
    947 posts Professional
    Selling off all my Fodder so this has been good for me. No chance im doing this.
  • DeanoZoff
    4655 posts National Call-Up
    Got Mendy
  • SuperKMx
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 4
    To be fair, we have had way way worse SBC and most of the Shapeshifters are worth more than the SBC will cost. And some of them (who maybe 1 in 1000 will pack) are way above the 1 million mark.

Thing is, each number in a lottery has an even chance of being drawn.

As we all know, this SBC will be heavily, heavily weighted toward giving people cards that are worth 180k less than the value they put in to it.

And if you think 1 in 1000 will pack a 1m+ player, you're living in dreamland. More like 1 in 100,000 or even worse.
  • Packed Alaba normally happy but now 4 BL Cbs lol!
  • Chris2032
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 4
    Did one.. all but Chiellini and the totw Brazillian were untradeable
  • Batman442
    4636 posts Big Money Move
    Packed Alaba normally happy but now 4 BL Cbs lol!

Im sure he could be used as a CDM switch formation in game
  • Headshrinker363
    5788 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 4
    SuperKMx wrote: »

Thing is, each number in a lottery has an even chance of being drawn.

As we all know, this SBC will be heavily, heavily weighted toward giving people cards that are worth 180k less than the value they put in to it.

And if you think 1 in 1000 will pack a 1m+ player, you're living in dreamland. More like 1 in 100,000 or even worse.

Thing is, you have more chance of matching 3 balls than 6. More chance of getting a lesser prize than the jackpot in the lottery.
  • GTaylor
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed Vinicius, pretty happy with that to be honest. In theory lost no coins and easy to work into my team with a few tweaks
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 4
    What a valuable exchange for me

Wasted this 01432fc9a2a3a1562d582f95910c29fb.jpg

To get this d2a72830c67a56855597ac749d5b1441.jpg

I guess EA can you all know what

• vsK17
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Instead of spending 200K on a lottery ticket, go for something you are 100% you can get. Buy one of these bad boys. Tradeable & you can choose from. Not what EA wants you to have.

Also, some SS players will drop in price starting NOW. Because of this stupid untradeable SBC and because of future players that will be released with better stats.

2cae0502673e.jpg
  • Chewbaccary
    1363 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Vinicius.

Solid W for me.
  • JH7x
    76 posts Park Captain
    Got mendy used untradables perfect link to my IF varane and FB marcelo
  • futaddikt
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got mahrez 89 cam , anybody use him ?