Are you on Team EA or Team Kurt?

Comments

• Impressive Tackle
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Team Kurt
    EA have gone too far. They’re trying to ruin the guy and he’s not even that big of a problem.
  • Roobar
    1154 posts Professional
    Team Kurt
    Posted this in the wrong post somehow , but anyway.

Like him or loathe him , this is his job and there's rarely a situation where you want to see people lose their job or their livelihood. The original thing about him and threatening behaviour etc that's different, but being hounded for calling out a multi billion corporation, that's kind of scary stuff and something we should all be paying attention to.
  • BeastlyHusla
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Team Kurt
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    warrent80 wrote: »
    Both have done wrong, they should meet in the middle and show some compromise.

But that solves nothing for the community.

And you honestly believe that either gives a damn what the community wants?

The pair of them care about one thing and that's how to use the most people to get the max income.

Never watched Kurt btw, is he a screecher? Hate screechers, had to turn my son's xbox off the other day cos he was watching van is gaming or something, who the he'll gets pleasure listening to that stuff!

Kurt is a freedom fighter.

Kurt is all of us.

#TeamKurt

Hit subscribe and like so he can make more money, sheep.

You said you don't watch Kurt but call us sheep's?

Kurt is the only pro who has voiced his concerns in this game and passed fifa. Either look into the problem or don't bother.
  • CustardHippo
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team Kurt
    I voted for Kurt but I still am not really sure who Kurt is despite all this going on. However I cannot get on to the servers this morning, again, on my day off which is coming up to a week of server interruption and issues so I am not going to be voting for EA anytime soon.

If they could please focus this much energy on fixing the servers, might be able to play the game and then I wouldn't have to be commenting on the 1million threads about Kurt.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14432 posts World Class
    Team Kurt
    It's not necessarily team Kurt persay, but I think the route ea have chose to take him down is ludicrous, and if this "community" had a shred of a backbone to admit its gone too far, we should be standing by him for that alone imho.

EA don't deserve our backing, they don't care what we think.
    Kurt cares about what we think, because he only says things most have thought themselves
  • Ballist1x
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    I'm in team: Kurt hates fifa and EA and EA hates and has rejected Kurt.

So why doesn't kurt just find another game to play.

• ItsWideRight
    1005 posts Professional
    Team Kurt
    Ballist1x wrote: »

Don't be dumb.

He has built his fanbase through FIFA, switching to other games is going to lose him a ton of viewers.

Even the biggest streamers in the industry lose views when they stream other games other than one one they built on.
  • TheMightyBee
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Team Kurt

He hates EA, not FIFA like many of us. He hates what EA have done to FUT and how they have made it a cash machine and not bothered improving the many issues.

Everyone here has love playing FIFA over the years and to see what has happened the last few releases is just frustrating. We all want it to be a fun and fair game to play without delay.
  • Joestoe
    9769 posts League Winner
    Team EA
    It's not necessarily team Kurt persay, but I think the route ea have chose to take him down is ludicrous, and if this "community" had a shred of a backbone to admit its gone too far, we should be standing by him for that alone imho.

Kurt cares about what we think, because he only says things most have thought themselves

He doesn't give two flying ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about what you think. He says those things because his community wants to hear it. It's honestly not too hard to figure out. Why would anybody, after all that trouble with some company, go ahead and make a new account, give them more money and exposure, and try to start playing again? Because it makes him money. He doesn't care ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about any of his followers. This whole controversy thing is good for him because it makes him rich.

If he hed a shred of backbone, he'd walk away from this game, take his follower base with him and start something new. Who, with a tiny bit of dignity, would still promote someone's game by playing it, after all that 'harm' that has been done to him by that same company. That shows serious lack of backbone.

Jesus Christ, this so called war has been dragging on way too far and you guys seriously think EA's ever gonna change their point of view? 'You' can't win this, this will never change because I bet you're not even 1% of the total community. And guess what, next year, FIFA's sales will be higher, EA's profits will be bigger and everyone will have forgotten about all this.
  • JPRM71
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 4
    Team Kurt

How does being on team Kurt or team EA solve anything? I don't support his behaviour, and I don't support theirs.

Fun Sponge
  • AlexBear012
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Both are in the wrong
  • JPRM71
    3584 posts National Call-Up
    Team Kurt
    Joestoe wrote: »

He doesn't give two flying ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about what you think. He says those things because his community wants to hear it. It's honestly not too hard to figure out. Why would anybody, after all that trouble with some company, go ahead and make a new account, give them more money and exposure, and try to start playing again? Because it makes him money. He doesn't care ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about any of his followers. This whole controversy thing is good for him because it makes him rich.

If he hed a shred of backbone, he'd walk away from this game, take his follower base with him and start something new. Who, with a tiny bit of dignity, would still promote someone's game by playing it, after all that 'harm' that has been done to him by that same company. That shows serious lack of backbone.

Jesus Christ, this so called war has been dragging on way too far and you guys seriously think EA's ever gonna change their point of view? 'You' can't win this, this will never change because I bet you're not even 1% of the total community. And guess what, next year, FIFA's sales will be higher, EA's profits will be bigger and everyone will have forgotten about all this.

This is true as long as EA have their fanboys... eh
  • Futfanatic
    15455 posts World Class
    Team Kurt
    lol there's a guy named @CoreysMillions :D
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14432 posts World Class
    Team Kurt

State of this
  • SuperKMx
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 4
    Team Kurt

"If he had a shred of backbone he'd walk away."

Can't say that I've heard of someone being called spineless for standing up for themselves and their ideals, but alright.

As for why he would start playing again...well, he's genuinely one of the best FIFA players in the world and has a skill level that has been built up over many years. He clearly enjoys large parts of FIFA, and he has a limited number of years in which he can make not-inconsiderable amounts of money from it by streaming. Why WOULDN'T he try everything in his power to be able to carry on?

You're clearly upset that he makes money from the game. Who would you rather make the money? A skilled and entertaining player, or yet another person opening a hundred packs a day on camera with their SCUF controller in hand and their GFUEL energy urine on display who doesn't seem to know a great deal about football, or indeed FIFA?

Plus, his playing style is actually enjoyable to watch. He's about the only pro-level player you can say that about. Folks with any interest in watching high-level play should want him to be streaming and influencing other players.

Unless you like games where neither player has a shot on goal, of course.
  • Warrrap
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team Kurt
    They should let him stream. After few streams I think it would turn into normal fifa stream. I think that was a goal for Kurt. But the toxicity from the chat/donations should be handled better.

Bully the bully is the strategy for EA.

I think Kurt can have a great life streaming different games than fifa. He will make more money than 99% of the people here either way.
  • Eyeball
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Evidently some parts of EA are tyrannical.

I still support both.
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Team Kurt
    After this patch and this ea politics I stop the game.

I have enough.
  • Ballist1x
    3900 posts National Call-Up

Don't be dumb.

He has built his fanbase through FIFA, switching to other games is going to lose him a ton of viewers.

Even the biggest streamers in the industry lose views when they stream other games other than one one they built on.

All he does is b/+× and whine about Fifa AND EA and their employees.

He cant love it that much. Therefore he does hate fifa, kick off goals etc. Walls out of tournaments etc.

Life is more than just streaming games you hate?
  • BeardedBerk
    1641 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team Kurt
    Kurt.

Will support anyone who calls out a company for a better game who has produced ❤️❤️❤️❤️ year in year out and
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

And you honestly believe that either gives a damn what the community wants?

The pair of them care about one thing and that's how to use the most people to get the max income.

Never watched Kurt btw, is he a screecher? Hate screechers, had to turn my son's xbox off the other day cos he was watching van is gaming or something, who the he'll gets pleasure listening to that stuff!

Kurt is a freedom fighter.

Kurt is all of us.

#TeamKurt

Hit subscribe and like so he can make more money, sheep.

You said you don't watch Kurt but call us sheep's?

Kurt is the only pro who has voiced his concerns in this game and passed fifa. Either look into the problem or don't bother.

I really don't care if he is a pro or not, he is a person like the rest of us, I dont have alot of issues with fut, I dont spend large sums of cash, I chill when I play and if bs happens then meh its a video game and none are perfect.
  • BeastlyHusla
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Team Kurt

Don't be dumb.

He cant love it that much. Therefore he does hate fifa, kick off goals etc. Walls out of tournaments etc.

You're telling me you like playing with kick off goals, over load ball side, ai intercepting, 1depth, etc

This game has come a long way but it ends up being the same every year. EA fooled you and us.. stop being in denial.
  • BrentfordFC
    13506 posts Has That Special Something
    Team Kurt
    Team kurt. F the Randalls. Amirite :trollface:@ORANGEeffect05 @Carswell

#FreeCarswell

• V l u m s d e n
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team EA
    EA- I voted ea cba to fully mention why but dam I wanted a proper vote! Could @Futfanatic eat all 80 popcorn chicken from kfc ! I reckon he couldn’t I did though 🥳
  • RexAnglo1066
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 4

Don't be dumb.

You're telling me you like playing with kick off goals, over load ball side, ai intercepting, 1depth, etc

This game has come a long way but it ends up being the same every year. EA fooled you and us.. stop being in denial.

How can it have come a long way and still be the same every year?

If you were fooled, and many were, that's on you...but it doesn't mean everyone was.

Honestly, if you bought this game in September/October and believed it was a revolution, and E.A had changed and would finally listen to us, the community, and it would all be wonderful, then yes, you were fooled.

Remember, Kurt praised the game at first, and it was only as the subsequent patches chipped away at its playability that people started complaining.

But, didn't they, E.A, do exactly the same thing last year?

The year before?

Will they do it again this year?

Didn't the playerbase do exactly the same thing last year too?

Swore that was it, no more, they were done...yet, here we are.

It's time to actually have a little reality check and to appreciate what we are going to get each year.

We'll effectively get the same game, with updated licences, more/as many intrusive microtransactions and terrible pack rewards, and at release it'll be great and the community will praise the game and say "finally, they listened to us"; only, by Christmas, it will be a shadow of its former self and 6 months of angry recriminations will start which will see E.A compared to the living embodiment of the Devil himself, on par with genocidal death squads and dictators...until the new beta/demo raises expectations and the whole sorry charade starts again.

Rinse, repeat, kerr-ching!!!!

Without;

1) A competitor to scare them into action
    or
    2) A full scale boycott that is so effective it fundamentally affects the bottom line

Nothing will change.

Notice both are, ultimately, about the same thing?

Revenue.

That's the begin, the middle, the end.

It is all that matters to the producer.

Affect that and you affect change.
  • mypetfrog
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I choose EA will my pack luck improve? ;)
  • DSM1988
    68 posts Park Captain
    Team EA
    I actually don't understand why so many people take issue with what EA have done here. Like any business they are entitled to decide who they want to promote their products and be associated with them. Due to the content of Kurt's streams (including the chat element) they don't want that negativity and hostility associated with their product - so they're stopping him using it publicly. He can play it all he wants, but he has no right to expect be to be allowed to make money from it.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    If I choose EA will my pack luck improve? ;)

Maybe...
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    please ban all youtubers and streamers..would be better for the game anyway..there wouldnt be so many sheeps playing the same way as some 40years old kid tell them to ....btw i was always saying that he will be permabanned...if u wanna change someting, swearing and spitting is never the way
  • TheMightyBee
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Team Kurt
    DSM1988 wrote: »
    I actually don't understand why so many people take issue with what EA have done here. Like any business they are entitled to decide who they want to promote their products and be associated with them. Due to the content of Kurt's streams (including the chat element) they don't want that negativity and hostility associated with their product - so they're stopping him using it publicly. He can play it all he wants, but he has no right to expect be to be allowed to make money from it.

You mean he doesn't have the same rights as many others on Youtube and twitch? Banning his account was fair enough and he lost thousands but to attack his channel and income because he is becoming too popular is out or order.

Watch any streamer and see the negativity and anger at the game towards EA, there is even a big streamer who shouted the N word at a player live and he is allowed to stream. If that isn't racist abuse then what is.

They have targeted Kurt and keep targeting him, no doubt when he goes to PES they will keep attacking. This is a personal issue with someone who has such an ego he is trying to ruin Kurt's career. Not saying Kurt doesn't have a big ego either.