Need a strong link for Kimmich

Maverick
8719 posts League Winner
Haven't posted a thread for ages so here we go...I need a strong link for Kimmich to go into the team posted below. I switch to 433(4) so the formation in the screenshot can be changed. I left those players in the team as I'd prefer to keep them. Budget doesn't matter for the most part.

HL Werner to use as a winger? 91 Ballack as a CDM? Lewa for striker?

if2Rzux.jpg

Comments

• iSptmnky
    13010 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    Haven't posted a thread for ages so here we go...I need a strong link for Kimmich to go into the team posted below. I switch to 433(4) so the formation in the screenshot can be changed. I left those players in the team as I'd prefer to keep them. Budget doesn't matter for the most part.

if2Rzux.jpg

Werner is class
  • Maverick
    8719 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »

if2Rzux.jpg

Werner is class

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll give him a try haven't used him this year. He's also appealing for some IRL reasons as well if you catch my drift. ;)
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    iSptmnky wrote: »

if2Rzux.jpg

Werner is class

Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll give him a try haven't used him this year. He's also appealing for some IRL reasons as well if you catch my drift. ;)

His potm is phenomenal for me
  • MattDaddy V1
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    I find HL Werner's 3* skill moves and 79 composure isn't suited for the wide cam/winger position, he's more of a deadly striker. Lewa is just a goal machine. But the one player I always hyper link Kimmich into teams with is RTTF Goretzka. That man is the complete midfielder for me. Two Gulitt gang members side by side is unbelievable. I'll be honest probably improved my gameplay 10/20% for the better. Since pairing them up I've gone from scrapping elite 1 in squad battles to just missing out on top 100 and from silver 1 to gold 1/2 in weekend league.
  • GL
    15472 posts World Class
    edited March 2020
    I say Prime Ballack and Kimmich would be a sick midfield combo

Probably round the team off with Mendy, KDB, Icon RB
  • Supernibz
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Theres better midfield players so any on the bench will be sufficient
  • sofyanm
    7645 posts League Winner
    you need to switch to 451, have 2 icons and put Kimmich striker :joy:
    1fe7712ab1c28c4dface3583c2a11f46.png
  • Hibee
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    I use the Moments Alphonso Davies to give my Kimmich full chem. Not much help if you didnt do him though.