RF Fantasy Premier League 2020-21

Comments

• G000ner
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    There's not a game boys. Save your transfers for tomorrow morning 😏
  • G000ner
    I've somehow ended up doubling up on Perez and Barnes. This could go very badly
  • arsenalap
    8402 posts League Winner
    No ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vardy
  • Tornado31619
    22246 posts Club Captain
    No ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Vardy

We've had no Vardy for nearly three months now
  • Wyojasond
    14807 posts Has That Special Something
    When you captain Vardy 🤦‍♂️😩😭

Ffs, of course my winning streak will be stopped by @Cyodine 😂
  • Keano
    16582 posts World Class

giphy.gif

@Wyojasond waking up to the his fpl reality after a long dream.
  • Apollo
    20428 posts Club Captain

At least he's not on the bench so you're guaranteed VC double points rather than a late cameo from Vardy
  • Pietu
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    Next GW is a full GW right?
  • Tornado31619
    22246 posts Club Captain
    Yep.
  • Pxul_
    9640 posts League Winner
    So I have 14 points from 9 players
  • G000ner
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Think this will be lowest scoring week of the season mate. not gonna be good for anyone
  • Apollo
    20428 posts Club Captain
    G000ner wrote: »

Think this will be lowest scoring week of the season mate. not gonna be good for anyone

Just to back this up:

Top 10k average: 17.86
    Overall average: 12.92
  • Wyojasond
    Apollo wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »

Just to back this up:

Top 10k average: 17.86
    Overall average: 12.92

Feeling good with my 19 then 😎😂
  • Wyojasond
    Well at least my fantasy squad is having a good day. Bruno and Doherty just added to my squad this weekend
  • Cyodine
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well at least my fantasy squad is having a good day. Bruno and Doherty just added to my squad this weekend

Oh really.
  • Wyojasond
    Cyodine wrote: »

Oh really.

After I saw you took a -28 this weekend I checked out on our matchup 😂😏💁‍♂️
  • Cyodine

Oh really.

Heh. I'm out of the negatives now, if Fernandes, Aurier, Jimenez, or Moutinho do something I could still win!
  • Tornado31619
    22246 posts Club Captain

Oh really.

Heh. I'm out of the negatives now, if Fernandes, Aurier, Jimenez, or Moutinho do something I could still win!

This aged well.
  • arsenalap
    8402 posts League Winner
    43 points..

I'll take it
  • Kellnerr
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Tornado being 2nd in the H2H league but 23rd in the main league just shows how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up H2Hs can be :lol:
  • Cyodine
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Tornado being 2nd in the H2H league but 23rd in the main league just shows how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up H2Hs can be :lol:

I'm last in the H2H league but that's because my opponents paid the ref. I'm also 29th in the main league but I agree, the H2H can pretty messed up. Next season I plan on being top 3 in each league.
  • Pxul_
    9640 posts League Winner
    Gotta love your enthusiasm
  • Ahmer50x
    24864 posts Club Captain

I'm last in the H2H league but that's because my opponents paid the ref. I'm also 29th in the main league but I agree, the H2H can pretty messed up. Next season I plan on being top 3 in each league.

Next season you're not going to be in the H2H league :joy:
  • Pietu
    7199 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone else going to wildcard this week? Was meant to do yesterday but forgot
  • Cyodine
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Don't be like that, just accept that out of my 4 wins, you happen to be one of them.
  • Tornado31619
    22246 posts Club Captain

Salty :trollface:
  • Tornado31619
    22246 posts Club Captain
    I’d be on 60 points if it wasn’t for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ahmer 😩
  • Keano
    16582 posts World Class

Don't be like that, just accept that out of my 4 wins, you happen to be one of them.

The point being you'd prob have more than 4 wins if you stopped taking minus's which makes it pointless being in fpl :D Log yourself out before you drink i'd suggest ;)
  • Cyodine
    Keano wrote: »

The point being you'd prob have more than 4 wins if you stopped taking minus's which makes it pointless being in fpl :D Log yourself out before you drink i'd suggest ;)

I'm aware that if I stopped taking deductions that I would possibly win more of my matchups. I'm not going to pretend that I can still salvage this season some how. All I said is that I plan on being top 3 in each league next season and made a comment when I was told that I wouldn't be allowed in the H2H.