Another ea defeat

MxMLover
208 posts Sunday League Hero
Your game stinks. Just lost another one with 2 shots vs 21 shots against a complete noob. Enough is enough. GG ea. They dont buy packs after a given win! Stop this nonsens

Comments

• Azof
    18205 posts World Class
    Is every loss EAs fault?
  • Knowlesdinho
    13444 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    Is every loss EAs fault?

• Purplejacket
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    The fact that you hit the post 2-3 times a game sometimes is stupid, they cant fix the shooting.
  • Fab
    19503 posts World Class
    amen im currently 2-17 in weekend league its disgusting how much ea enough is enough
  • Benja190782
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    The fact that you hit the post 2-3 times a game sometimes is stupid, they cant fix the shooting.

After this WL is done I’m gonna try semi-assisted shooting to see if that makes it better or worse.
    Maybe some of you guys could try that out also.

More opinions is better I think.
  • MxMLover
    208 posts Sunday League Hero
    Azof wrote: »
    Is every loss EAs fault?

No its not. And i dont mind losing against better opponents. I am just a regular player. But the loses i get against players who did 10 weeks in division 9 to finally get the 2000 point for weekend league is just frustrating. Where is the skill gap in this game?!
  • TNeves95
    1217 posts Professional
    That types of games happens to everyone. Sometimes you're on the better side of the equation, but those times people usually just think they were more effective and deserved to win. When it's the other way around, the game sucks and EA is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lol
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    Fab wrote: »
    amen im currently 2-17 in weekend league its disgusting how much ea enough is enough

I dont think that record is EA mate...
  • AlexBear012
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite

I dont
  • Knowlesdinho
    13444 posts Has That Special Something
    tommyh10 wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »

I dont think that record is EA mate...

Love a Fab bite.