Switch has not gotten any MOTM cards. Please Help!!!

CoachGreg66
44 posts Last Pick at the Park
Since the winter refresh the Nintendo switch ultimate team community is yet to have gotten any of the new events. As disappointing as missing out on winter refresh or shapeshifters may be, the lack of MOTM cards (regular orange, UEL and UCL) is much more concerning.

After winter upgrades its estimated that a third of new cards are some form of MOTM. No other version of fut on the switch has missed out on what is a basic staple of the game. It’s understandable that the switch would miss out on some new events but MOTM is not new. We have already missed out on 3 MOTM releases please help us on getting them from now.

Comments

• CoachGreg66
    @EA_Roger please help us, many in the fifa switch community feel abandoned by EA, but you have been a great help since taking over
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was strange they only added in 2 motm cards. Fabian and I can’t remember the other
  • ChappellRovers
    3141 posts National Call-Up
    It was strange they only added in 2 motm cards. Fabian and I can’t remember the other

It was Vlachodomis Benfica keeper and Fabian were the only two that were added, I believe they were both “orange cards”. Strange thing about those two also - they had a max price of 10,000 coins but a quick sell price of 10,250 coins. I also feel it might be worth mentioning that my Headliners Alli got an upgrade from a MOTM card which isn’t available on the Switch and I know someone whose One To Watch Saint-Maximim also got an upgrade from MOTM even though the MOTM card wasn’t available on the Switch. Please don’t downgrade my headliners Alli though!! 😂

It would be great if you can escalate this to the development team (or whoever is responsible) @EA_Roger and please try not to get fed up of us asking for content on Nintendo Switch!! If they say no could you also please let us know?

Thank you.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Content has been really good this year up to now and would be great if it could continue. Game has also been really good and I personally feel the reviews for it were very harsh and misleading. We knew we wouldn’t get everything but I don’t get some motm cards being added and the others not. The europa league cards were a sad loss as well. If the issue is card template I personally can happily live with a blacked out not found card for motm if we get them.
  • ChappellRovers
    Content has been really good this year up to now and would be great if it could continue. Game has also been really good and I personally feel the reviews for it were very harsh and misleading. We knew we wouldn’t get everything but I don’t get some motm cards being added and the others not. The europa league cards were a sad loss as well. If the issue is card template I personally can happily live with a blacked out not found card for motm if we get them.

I agree been loving the content this year and agree on the backgrounds - not at all bothered if they are greyed out/not found. It is a strange inconsistency with the MOTM cards, with some appearing and others not. I think we could do with some clarification on this topic, don’t mind either way really I am just keen to know whether we are getting them or not.
  • Prettyfly
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Extra cards would be useful (even though I’m not personally that fussed about them) because it would at least bring down the exorbitant cost of some of the standard gold cards on the transfer market. Less variety means less choice and higher card prices. Maybe the lack of cards is their intention to keep the transfer market prices for normal cards high 🤷‍♂️
  • Prettyfly
    Eg pogba 100k on Xbox and he’s 300k on switch things like this need to be brought more into line
  • Gingerboaby83
    Thats because our market is smaller than Xbox and PS4 so players are more expensive. Can work in your favour if you pack them.
  • Prettyfly
    edited February 29
    Thats if someone even buys them due to the high price it’s a catch 22
  • Please help us to get at least the MOTM cards!
  • ChappellRovers
    Prettyfly wrote: »
    Thats if someone even buys them due to the high price it’s a catch 22

Iv bought and sold one Pogba this year for 400k and two Kante’s for 300k. You’d be surprised lots of EPL players fly off the shelf.
  • ChappellRovers
    Any response about this??
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’d say we are not getting one now. We would of accepted no and moved on. Hopefully they don’t think we are complaining about the greyed our cards as that is certainly not the case. I would take every promo card being greyed out for the whole game if it meant we got everything.

Hopefully @EA_Roger can pass this on. We do not mind greyed out cards if we get the promos.
  • CoachGreg66
    When MOTM cards first came out we got only two out of the release (Fabian and vlachodimos) they were grey cards with a max bin of 9.5k. We have not gotten any other MOTM cards in concepts or otherwise though dynamic cards are reacting to the upgrades (st maximane got upgraded even though we dont have his MOTM same with Alli headliner). Hopefully. Rodger gets back to us, the loss of MOTM cards would be terrible for the game.
  • ChappellRovers
    @RadioShaq I could be well off the mark but you couldn’t help with this could you? Maybe alert Roger to this post or something?

Sorry for wasting your time if not mate.
  • EA_Roger
    1322 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey,

I apologise for the delayed reply here, I looked into this on my end and from my findings it seems like this is working as intending. I'm sorry about your experience here.

Roger.
  • CoachGreg66
    @EA_Roger we currently do not have any MOTM cards apart from 85 vlachodimos and 85 Fabian from the first wave. We have not received any since; we have never gotten any UEL MOTM or UCL MOTM they do not appear in concepts or in market. Please you could check again I’m sure any fifa switch player can agree we have not gotten them
  • Prettyfly
    Yeah can confirm we’ve had none of them
  • CoachGreg66
    edited March 5
    https://reddit.com/r/FIFAswitch/comments/fduw0g/motm_cards_dont_exist_but_otw_cards_still_update/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmfHere is an example with Saint Maximin, his 84 ST MOTM doesnt exist but his OTW still updated. I can link to videos where you can see that the switch has not received any orange MOTM, UEL MOTM or CL MOTM since Fabian and vlachodimos 85 weeks ago
  • EA_Roger
    1322 posts EA Community Manager
    @EA_Roger we currently do not have any MOTM cards apart from 85 vlachodimos and 85 Fabian from the first wave. We have not received any since; we have never gotten any UEL MOTM or UCL MOTM they do not appear in concepts or in market. Please you could check again I’m sure any fifa switch player can agree we have not gotten them

I'm sorry, I should have been a bit more clear in my previous message. From the information that I have there won't be any more MOTM cards for Swtich players.
  • ChappellRovers
    EA_Roger wrote: »

I'm sorry, I should have been a bit more clear in my previous message. From the information that I have there won't be any more MOTM cards for Swtich players.

Thanks for the information.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Thanks for being honest Roger, that’s all we ask for.
  • CoachGreg66
    EA_Roger wrote: »

Thank you for your clarity in this matter even if it’s disappointing news. Would you mind telling us if the switch can expect to be involved in any events before TOTS? We dont need specifics just to know if we will get any events. It would be nice to not get our hopes up.