Icon swaps 3

Rusty2times
294 posts Sunday League Hero
Hope we get some decent icons like Maradona, Cruyff, Zidane in the new icon swaps.

Also would be nice if we can use the tokens from the 1st icon swaps too.

Comments

• Destin8or
    1236 posts Professional
    Hope we get some decent icons like Maradona, Cruyff, Zidane in the new icon swaps.

Also would be nice if we can use the tokens from the 1st icon swaps too.

Good luck.
  • Brustring1893
    1304 posts Professional
    They will probably have some nice contenders in there. But the great ones will require 24 tokens, so it takes another 3 months to play with those if (what I’m assuming) they don’t release all tokens at once.
  • TDOF
    2776 posts National Call-Up
    I hope it's something like this.... being the last icon swap and knowing we're not getting more till the end of fifa, why not... the top players would takes months to get

rUxhdgh.png
  • TDOF
    TDOF wrote: »
    I hope it's something like this.... being the last icon swap and knowing we're not getting more till the end of fifa, why not... the top players would takes months to get

rUxhdgh.png

if this was the option i'd easily just grind out like 150 tokens for a R9..... just to get to expierence him cause im not getting 15 mil unless i spend like 10k
  • Smiley_Utd
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOLZ

if only...
  • Destin8or
    1236 posts Professional

rUxhdgh.png

You love to see it 😂
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero

rUxhdgh.png

Lol
  • Brustring1893
    1304 posts Professional

rUxhdgh.png

if this was the option i'd easily just grind out like 150 tokens for a R9..... just to get to expierence him cause im not getting 15 mil unless i spend like 10k

At least they would be able to tell icons are accessible to everyone ;)
  • TDOF

rUxhdgh.png

At least they would be able to tell icons are accessible to everyone ;)

exactly.....
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Likely PIM Inzaghi, Lehmann, Vieri 5-10 tokens

Base Gullit, Nedved, Kaka 20+ tokens

No chance we get any good primes, let alone PIMS 😂
    And only base versions of any (even if we get them) top tier icons, R9, Pele, Eusebio etc