The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🔵⚡#SlotGate '>' 🤝

Comments

• Kieran1903
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    Leroy Sane owners.... worth it? or just a pace merchant with little end product?
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Did the other big POTM SBC move the needle at all for high rated cards ? Went all the way in on 87 and above ...
  • VelvetThunder
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is there any way to see how many players you have in your unassigned? Got over 50 packs sitting and I’m dying to open them but suspect I have about 300 83s in my unassigned pile.
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    This web app is doing my head in. It either gives an error when I'm trying to outbid, or it says I performed too many actions. I swear this has been going on since the introduction of that broken thing.
  • WFCBagnall
    78816 posts Moderator
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Leroy Sane owners.... worth it? or just a pace merchant with little end product?

He's a decent card, but for some reason he doesn't feel like 99 pace. Probably due to his body type.
  • Kieran1903
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

He's a decent card, but for some reason he doesn't feel like 99 pace. Probably due to his body type.

will avoid. not worth the sink in coins by the looks and sound of it.
  • Kieran1903
    probably been asked... but why does this TOTW not have dynamic images?
  • Idek
    15965 posts World Class
    edited February 20
    Whoman wrote: »
    Did the other big POTM SBC move the needle at all for high rated cards ? Went all the way in on 87 and above ...

High rateds for Messi went up the first night and then dropped back down the next day from what I remember
  • Whoman
    Idek wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »

High rateds for Messi went up the first night but that was about it from what I remember

yeah, had a look at futbin and really the highest Pique (as an example) ever got was 45 and 40 a couple times. Which would still be a cool 15k per card profit, mind you.
  • Moiizer
    9622 posts League Winner
    Nice little boost to the Poverty FCs coffers this morning. Herrera in one of the 100ks plus took coins from rivals (forgive me please). Teams starting to look a bit more respectable now.

• WFCBagnall
    78816 posts Moderator

will avoid. not worth the sink in coins by the looks and sound of it.

Dont get me wrong, he's not bad at all and he's one of the reasons I hit elite last week :)

If you've got fodder and nothing else to do, then he's worth it.
  • kingellesar
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone tried Hummels FB? Tempted by him, wouldn’t cost me anything as I still have a lot of 86/85 untradeable left over from upgrades last week.

Currently using a mix of OTW Hernandez, CL Live Gomez, Hierro base and Scream Pique.
  • Idek
    15965 posts World Class
    edited February 20
    Still got 3 packs to open but stuck with a dupe Parejo, if Neymar does get POTM tonight I might just start dump everything apart from my starting 11 and subs into him and see how close I get
  • Campino
    29798 posts National Team Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    Thought that you only played players in your division?

Gents I’m curious

Anyone know why I was Playing D3 players in rivals yesterday when I’m D4?

I’m closer to 3 than 4 if that helps but I thought they had changed the MM
  • WFCBagnall
    78816 posts Moderator
    Anyone tried Hummels FB? Tempted by him, wouldn’t cost me anything as I still have a lot of 86/85 untradeable left over from upgrades last week.

Currently using a mix of OTW Hernandez, CL Live Gomez, Hierro base and Scream Pique.

Used him last night for 8 games.

Every game was against Neymar/Mbappe and he held his own, the one tackle he made was ridiculous :D

He'll be a good makeshift cb until we get Boateng.
  • GL
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Thought that you only played players in your division?

Gents I’m curious

Anyone know why I was Playing D3 players in rivals yesterday when I’m D4?

I’m closer to 3 than 4 if that helps but I thought they had changed the MM

Hasn’t the window been +-200 skill rating for a while now
  • freakjas
    9274 posts League Winner
    Neymar at 6 pls.
  • sofyanm
    4786 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 20
    No chem bronze active squad still working

76baed0f84e02e8f748d20b01c7a9dd3.Jpg
    359fccc3026973816886387de19784c8.png
    Got Herrera, Ederson and 3 IFs as well
  • Whoman

He is basically Scream Pique with better passing (did some ridicolous LB+Y to the wings as well as great driven ground passes into midfield) and slightly more mobile/robust in close quarter due to better balance.

I use Pique in one squad and Hummels in the other, both mostly 3 ATB formations which i would think suits both better than 4 ATB.
  • WFCBagnall
    78816 posts Moderator
    If Neymar can be 600k plus 100k in untradeables, that'd be great.
  • Whoman

After Haaland, i wouldn't hold your breath. Anything under 1 mio would surprise me ...
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner

Need it to be 200k cheaper if that's possible.
  • Gyan_33
    39276 posts World Cup Winner
    probably been asked... but why does this TOTW not have dynamic images?

It does
  • GL

So basically 70k crafted
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4819 posts National Call-Up
    I have 700k in untradeables Im ready for Neymar
  • Pikachu
    9179 posts League Winner
    Be stunned if Neymar was much under 2M or so.
  • GL
    Realistically POTM Neymar should be no more than 1.5-2M with settled prices. The IF CAM has been overpriced for a while now, it initally settled around 1.3M
  • Joestoe
    8551 posts League Winner
    edited February 20
    6159de35ddcf28dd65cc70c951d6bbcd.png

Him and TOTY De Ligt should be a fun partnership.
  • Idek
    15965 posts World Class
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Be stunned if Neymar was much under 2M or so.