POTM Ben Yedder

Nvs
222 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi all
Question for those who has POTM WBY I’ve never played him in any version, so need your advice. My squad below (full chem in game) I’m going to replace Firmino with him, he’s going to play ST, and Neymar will go down to CAM. Do you think he’s worth it? How good is he for this squad? Will he be relevant for at least 2 month? Or should I rather leave Bobby and save coins till I can afford someone better?

78d07d551d76.jpg

Comments

• Riotiga
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    if you have lots of untradeables, I'd say go for it. he's very lethal inside the box and would probably last you for the 2 months you are looking for since he might not get much more special cards as he has several IFs already.
  • Amdp9
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    I would save coins to get someone better your team is stacked as it is so may be an Icon CAM
  • Chavez76
    5969 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    I would save coins to get someone better your team is stacked as it is so may be an Icon CAM

doubt there are that many icons that are better than WBY, apart from the obvious (1.5 million+) ones.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    His shooting is excellent and his agility really shows in-game, however he felt very weak and he's not that fast especially that almost everyone now has super fast defenders, and he also needs to be subbed off after the 70th min.

So If you are someone who likes to play counterattacking football then I wouldn't recommend getting him.
  • MrMTFC
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Really never face him, at least 75% of people I come up against has him. He's ridiculous, so op you can't tackle him. I end up just sliding through him with vvd and fb luiz and he still never loses the ball
  • Chavez76
    5969 posts Big Money Move
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Really never face him, at least 75% of people I come up against has him. He's ridiculous, so op you can't tackle him. I end up just sliding through him with vvd and fb luiz and he still never loses the ball

uhhh you never face him, but 75% of your opponents have him?
  • Koning Spijker
    2183 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is my most consistent forward, having POTM Messi and CR7 too. I definitely think he's worth it. But you might take a look at FFS Ikone.
  • Queens11
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not just buy his if there is like 20 in game stats of a difference between the 2 so will not even make the slightest bit of difference in game
    It’s cheaper and it’s tradable
  • Destin8or
    1181 posts Professional
    Buy the OTW.... One IF away from the POTM and you can sell him if he doesn't cut the mustard.
  • FijiBoy
    1283 posts Professional
    Had the same issue of getting an end game ST for my team, got OTW card and he is the best. Scores goals with ease, any shot taken is a 95% chance of going in unless it's some BS from the game. Stamina is a prob but if he is on stay forward or target man than no problem. His positioning is really great and always makes runs to open up space.

You can get the OTW card and it will be upgradeable if he manages another IF, and he will go maybe same stat as the POTM or better.
  • JPRM71
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    POTM WBY is ❤️ Really worth the 580k it cost me.. Will be all you need until TOTS
  • Soulja1985
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is he OK at Central cam?
  • JPRM71
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    Soulja1985 wrote: »
    Is he OK at Central cam?

Best at ST in a 2 ST formation
  • CK4795
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use him at CAM in 4312 and he is purely amazing
    Done him for 360k and he is really worth it