Is another 80000 XP still achievable? Edit: Smashed it with a week to go.

They Caged Non
6267 posts Big Money Move
edited March 7
Done it, over 80k smashed with almost a week to spare, 88 Savic now sitting pretty in my team. On to the next stressful objective haha.
Post edited by They Caged Non on

Comments

• BigPapiFifa89
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Unless he gets IFs, you'll never see a card like that.
  • They Caged Non
    Cheers lads, the NIF is mint anyway tbf
  • They Caged Non
    Bump
  • BeastlyHusla
    You'll have to work that out.
  • Jmw1988
    84 posts Park Captain
    Probably yes if you haven’t done weeks two and three ? Guessing you’d have to do every daily objective and hope they release a feature at the end which gives a couple thousand xp which they tend to do tbh.
  • They Caged Non
    Jmw1988 wrote: »
    Probably yes if you haven’t done weeks two and three ? Guessing you’d have to do every daily objective and hope they release a feature at the end which gives a couple thousand xp which they tend to do tbh.

I’ve made up 20000 in 2 days so made a good start on it.

Thanks for that amazing piece of advice, I’m not sure I could carry on playing the game without useful info like this.
  • YB_11_
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try to do the gold, silver and bronze weeks.

Scoring 10 goals in 10 seperate rivals and squad battle matches x 12 if iam not mistaking..

The daily 24 hour objectives gives you a couple of hundred points.

The gerard or lampard objective

The icon swaps

Can't remember some other objectives.

Good luck buddy
  • Al_HFX
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 16
    2000 XP bronze
    4000 XP silver
    7300 XP gold
    3 more weeks that's 40k.
    15k from doing all the daily onjectives
    55k - 60k max
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Al_HFX wrote: »
    2000 XP bronze
    4000 XP silver
    7300 XP gold
    3 more weeks that's 40k.
    15k from doing all the daily onjectives
    55k - 60k max

You’re forgetting all the extra XP from the objective players, milestones, etc
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im 28k xp away, hoping il be ok, prob miss the odd gold objective and don't do many icon swaps, although I have forced myself to do some of the sb icon swaps this weekend.
  • They Caged Non
    Im 28k xp away, hoping il be ok, prob miss the odd gold objective and don't do many icon swaps, although I have forced myself to do some of the sb icon swaps this weekend.

You should nail it with that much left I think. I need 63k so looks ike I’ve done about 18 this weekend. Not sure I’m gonna make it but gonna try.
  • R1ckyDaMan19

You should nail it with that much left I think. I need 63k so looks ike I’ve done about 18 this weekend. Not sure I’m gonna make it but gonna try.

Hope you make it! gonna keep tabs on the thread.

That kovacic looks fantastic.
  • They Caged Non

I’ll keep the thread updated, currently doing week 3 gold objectives with the hybrid teams, need to re-assess the team though as the current one is pants. I reckon I can hit another 10k by the end of the week. Plus side is I already have 15000 rivals points.
  • R1ckyDaMan19

I’ll keep the thread updated, currently doing week 3 gold objectives with the hybrid teams, need to re-assess the team though as the current one is pants. I reckon I can hit another 10k by the end of the week. Plus side is I already have 15000 rivals points.

Them hybrid objectives are the ones I'm skipping, too much of a headache.
  • JWNYsg
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    Possible if week 1 and 2 not done

I’m on level 24 now. Skipping icons and some of the Future Stars objectives
  • JWNYsg
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite

Them hybrid objectives are the ones I'm skipping, too much of a headache.

Hybrid is doable bro. Don’t give up. You’d be surprised who are in your untradeables
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    It is definitely do-able. However you will need to do a lot of random objectives
  • BeastlyHusla

Thanks for that amazing piece of advice, I’m not sure I could carry on playing the game without useful info like this.

No problem. Just try to figure it yourself first then ask later for more.
  • They Caged Non

Or ask advice on the forum? isnt that what forums are for? people with less knowledge of a subject tapping into the people with more knowledge.
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional
    How much XP are you on just now? It would help to work out.
  • BeastlyHusla

Or ask advice on the forum? isnt that what forums are for? people with less knowledge of a subject tapping into the people with more knowledge.

It is, but there is asking for all the answers and there is seeking answers after trying.
  • They Caged Non
    DFC1983 wrote: »

I need to get 63400 more XP in 25 days, i still have around 10000 to get this week too, so going into next week id say 55000 would be what i will need.
  • DFC1983
    1308 posts Professional

I need to get 63400 more XP in 25 days, i still have around 10000 to get this week too, so going into next week id say 55000 would be what i will need.

So you need 55k in 3 weeks. - Which works out as 18.4k a week. Very do-able.

I got 27k in Week 1, 20k in Week 2, I'm on 13k in Week 3 so far.

if you complete Bronze/Silver/Gold you get about 13k roughly.

Every week EA throw in some random objective which adds more XP.

Then you have the daily XP, if you play 2 games a day winning 1 that's another 350 XP a day which with 28 days (is it?) left that's another 10k roughly.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just want that Akanji. The link to Mbabu is too good.
  • They Caged Non

Then you have the daily XP, if you play 2 games a day winning 1 that's another 350 XP a day which with 28 days (is it?) left that's another 10k roughly.

Ill keep trying to grind it out each day and see how i get on, you XP just from completing Rivals matches too dont you so that can be added on.
  • They Caged Non

Savic for me, will slot nicely into my team.
  • High420
    1071 posts Professional

Going for that Kovacic mate? Loved his NIF card and used it for ages, looking forward to this one.

I'm on 59,000 XP and have done the bronze,silver,gold for this week-
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    Just checked and I need 48k so not 28k :s
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite

Savic for me, will slot nicely into my team.

Been running NIF Akanji since the start of the season and honestly cannot wait to try the upped version as so far he has not disappointed. Has that sort of broken body type that just has that forcefield on it.

RE the XP, as others have said, should be easy enough. Remember they always release those like extra challenges here and there so you should be able to grab a few extra k off that. Plus if you get desperate, score in 40 SB games will get you 1600 xp and you can do that on beginner.