The Champions of main leagues have more than 100 points

Comments

• Isaackraho
    26 posts Park Captain
    You just need rookie programmer to solve this point issue yet you don't.
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    almost half a year post launch and this is still not fixed. it won't be fixed this year. they will also not add any significant new features to fifa 21 CM and claim that they're using this year to fix all the problems. maybe advertise the league table fix as AI overhaul. remember when they promoted a champions league re-skin as the major feature?
  • MJD85
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please check the real life league tables at the moment EA!

Ignore the ultimate Liverpool ;)
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited February 2020
    Is it me or do league tables seem a bit more realistic? They're far from perfect but seem improved, especially the league you're playing in. @EA_Roger did some under the radar fixes occur?
  • Isaackraho
    26 posts Park Captain
    EA sports the best Arcade game makers with arcade type table, stats and patch.
  • CONA
    6 posts Ball Boy
    I actually can’t believe what is going on here. This has been going on for months and unless it’s fixed career mode is unplayable and those players (like myself) who only play career mode have just been forgotten about. We know you can’t fix everything that’s wrong with 20 but this issue with all the top teams being unbeatable and going undefeated has broke this years career mode and has left it absolutely unplayable. I keep checking the new fifa direct communication Twitter account and all I see is Ultimate Team and nothing on this MAJOR issue that has left fifa 20 without a playable career mode. We demand a response here. It’s unforgivable. Months and months wothout being able to play the game.
  • CONA
    6 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Roger read the last comment in fact read every comment on this entire subject and give us a reply that isn’t a generic “we’ve reported this issue” and don’t threaten us by saying you’ll delete the thread. We demand answers on this issue. We are left without a game to play simply because of this specific issue. We could probably manage with the thousands of other bugs in career mode but this ‘top teams’ issue has left the game unplayable and we need answers.
  • CONA
    6 posts Ball Boy
    what is happening with this issue! Absolutely ridiculous. Career mode is unplayable until you you fix it! Any chance!!!!!’??? @EA_Roger ????!!!!!
  • 5Thomas
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hello EA! 6 months and the career mode is always unplayable!! It's a joke? I paid for the game I want to be able to play!
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    guys, this issue won't be fixed till fifa 21. it will be advertised as the main CM feature with some BS corporate jargon. "We have introduced dynamic tables"
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New Title Update and nothing of the bugs are fixed.
    Only another licence to kick PES in the balls :s . Good Job EA :# . RIP FIFA 20.
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2020
    I haven't bought FIFA 20, but curious about this issue as it might be in FIFA 21.

Due to this bug, does this mean you never win the league at all because of the CPU teams high points tally or just the majority of time such as 9/10 times?
  • ArneMueller
    Cooler08 wrote: »
    I haven't bought FIFA 20, but curious about this issue as it might be in FIFA 21.

Due to this bug, does this mean you never win the league at all because of the CPU teams high points tally or just the majority of time such as 9/10 times?

You can will the league if you make a perfect run. I'm playing with Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga and at the moment I'm infront of Borussia Dortmund by 1 pt. So I can not effort to lose a gaim. But you can still win the legaue with a perfect run. Like Liverpool at the moment in real live.

And I highly doubt that EA will fix and of the bugs in Fifa20 for the Fifa21 version. Not after what they did this year. Perhaps the fix 1 or 2 things and sell it as a "feature". But the majority of the bug we have now will stay. Since the where unable to fix stuff for the last couple of month and even introcuded more bugs in parts of the game they claimed that the did not change.
  • CONA
    6 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_GZaro We are absolutely desperate for this Issue to be fixed!! We’ve all waited over 7 months to play career mode and its been unplayable because of this!! And you continue to ignore and ignore and ignore and we have all paid our money for this game and haven’t been able to play it. GIVE US AN ANSWER ON THIS. Is it ever going to be fixed? We tagged the dodger @EA_Roger but shock, no reply.
  • ArneMueller
    CONA wrote: »
    @EA_GZaro We are absolutely desperate for this Issue to be fixed!! We’ve all waited over 7 months to play career mode and its been unplayable because of this!! And you continue to ignore and ignore and ignore and we have all paid our money for this game and haven’t been able to play it. GIVE US AN ANSWER ON THIS. Is it ever going to be fixed? We tagged the dodger @EA_Roger but shock, no reply.

They not answering and the "major" fixes CM got, are the answer from EA. We can forget the idea that we will get and "working" or semi-playable Fifa 20 :'( . It's over, it was over a long time ago. :# We should acknowledge EA does not care, will not care, never cared about CM for years. Ever since the invented the money printing mode called FUT. CM is more or less dead.

Fifa 20 is over we don't get any patch that will fix this issue, the ultimate issue or anything else. The lastest patch is only available for PC and they not even mentioned the consoles for later updates.

Fifa 21 will be as dead as Fifa 20 and I'm affraid millions of people will buy it anyway and start the circle all over again.
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    half a year later, still not fixed and no communication other than corporate nonsense about acknowledging the issue. what do we need to do to get a statement on this disaster? we know it won't be fixed for fifa 20, we just want EA to put out a statement apologizing and offering a full refund to the players.
  • CONA
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Idiots. Took my money and ran. Thieves!! An apology for stealing our money!? A game breaking issue that hasn’t been fixed since launch with no explanation. How many people have you lot ripped off this year? Deserving of all the criticism you get after Realeasing this product that has stole millions of pounds out of pockets all over the world. The last 4,5 title updates has been the biggest slap in the face to all career mode users. @EA_Roger @EA_GZaro
  • CONA said it all. You are THIEVES! I'm from Brasil and bought all the games from 16 to 20 (all because Carrer Mode, f ridiculous FUT). Brasil is't a rich country. 1 US$ is 5 f R$. 16 to 19 were PLAYABLE (not good), and I only bought them because PES is even more bad and I do love football games. But 20' Carrer Mode is a THEFT, a unplayable game, and... I swear to god... I'll never more buy a game from your shameful company. Have a little dignity and put an end to Career Mode and just stay with that miserable little game called FUT.
  • MrSkittles93
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA is ..... ***** etc. Our only hope:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFER_Mods

This guy is incredible and make new FIFA! Sell PS4 and buy new PC 🖐
  • ArneMueller
    EA is ..... ***** etc. Our only hope:

https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFER_Mods

This guy is incredible and make new FIFA! Sell PS4 and buy new PC 🖐

Yeah but only if you playing on PC, for me PS4 their is no option. EA sux.
  • EA_Roger
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Apparently, in the French forums a community manager has popped in to note that our concerns have been noted. Not sure what that means, but I guess that’s something. Would be good to get some news on this also in English, though, EA.

Andy has also acknowledged this here as well in the past:
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    We've provided this feedback to the team.

Beyond the fact that we have passed this on to the FIFA team and they have taken this feedback on board, there isn't any more information we can provide here. We are more than happy for you to share your concerns about points earned by the champions in Career mode here as this will help us monitor the impact this has on the community. That being said posts encouraging to flood inboxes or mass tag posts will only lead this thread to be shut down for breaking the forum rules.

Closing this down, as I said in the past you need to be mindful of the forum rules. This thread has just become a way to crap on EA & Devs. I've removed too many posts at this stage. Don't reopen other discussions on this either.
  • THE CHAMPIONS OF MAIN LEAGUES HAVE MORE THAN 100 POINTS

Many people are showing in YouTube the simulation of Fifa 20 and all champions of main leagues have unrealistic points (100 or more). And not only the champion, the 2nd place and even 3rd place to. Its impossible to play. Please, fix it soon. And the league table is a complete mess. How is a core component of football like league tables not working properly in a football game that has existed since the 90s?

No communication from EA about the issue. completely ignoring CM players on eafifadirect twitter and only tweeting about FUT. How do they respond? by shutting down the biggest thread on this sub and censoring us because we said mean things that hurt their feelings. this will not stop or go away until we get an apology and a clear statement about the issue. if it will not be fixed for fifa 20 (we know it won't), players should get a full refund.

• I'm back up. Thanks that another person thinks like me.
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    #WeDemandAnswers
  • cabanes14 wrote: »
    I'm back up. Thanks that another person thinks like me.

the biggest post on this forum is about this issue. a lot of people want answers.
  • gdnikola
    1 posts Ball Boy
    thanks for this, keep this issue alive, they absolutely need to address this issue, IT CAN'T BE THAT COMPLICATED
  • EA_Roger
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2020
    Merged new thread in here, I've already pointed out the reasons why we won't be allowing these threads going forward.
This discussion has been closed.