Incredible button delay on rivals and WL!!! Dont buy Fifa21!!!

Comments

• Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Pandorrann wrote: »
    Worst delay I have ever experienced today. My defenders literally stand still and let the opponent run past.

This just happened to me on kick off I passed backwards almost full power ball rolled 2 feet and stopped his attackers ran straight through me to score !!
  • Onculcan
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can’t find any oppenent right now, this is how bad the situation is, what a joke of a company.

Every promo servers goes down, there are no games without delay...

• JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    It’s almost impossible to pass and dribble with the delay and lag
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Just keep the servers down until this delay/lag BS is fixed.
  • Amdp9
    6542 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    Just keep the servers down until this delay/lag BS is fixed.

@Recoba its like never ending machine all year long I guess
  • aganim
    16 posts Ball Boy
    UP
  • Saekerhett
    1086 posts Professional
    WL is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bad right now.
  • Sean123_
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    IM JUST GLAD I HAVE TO PLAY MY GAMES TODAY WITH THE POOR CONNECTION AS SOME OF US HAVE WORK TOMORROW
  • Vaughanster88
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Onculcan wrote: »
    Get rid of this f*ucking laf compensation code of your s*ht game.

Let the players with better connection plays with each other and the bad ones together.

Because of this sh*t connection issue the game is already dead, only 3.5 million items on the market, at this time last year there was at least 7 mil items on the market.

But this is your fault EA, you earn billions and does not invest on servers and network. Even pros are leaving the game...

I agree with everything said but the low items on the market is probably more to do with the fact you can't trade the majority of packs available unless your a FIFA Points junkie.
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is getting worse. How I just went through on goal 30 yards out, pressed shoot about 3 times and Reus just ran, and ran, and ran, and finally went to shoot as his keeper came out to pick the ball up, is just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke.
  • I am ps4 player , on fıfa 19 and older versıons , ı'm at the fırst 10000-30000 ın the ranks , but thıs crap has dıfferent , ı'm already have 100 loses and 50 of them ıts rıdıcılous.Game matchıng not workıng well , ıf ı select near ıts match me to the ısrael and saudı arabıa , amerıca and canada :D , ıf ı close ıt then thıs tıme ıts match me to the england , spaın .I am from Turkey :D
  • Onculcan
    akcan wrote: »
    I am ps4 player , on fıfa 19 and older versıons , ı'm at the fırst 10000-30000 ın the ranks , but thıs crap has dıfferent , ı'm already have 100 loses and 50 of them ıts rıdıcılous.Game matchıng not workıng well , ıf ı select near ıts match me to the ısrael and saudı arabıa , amerıca and canada :D , ıf ı close ıt then thıs tıme ıts match me to the england , spaın .I am from Turkey :D

It is totally broken right now, I have played with a guy from Canada and a guy from argentina... and I am from Turkey too. It is totally another continent, another CONTINEEEEEENT???

Wtf is going on???
  • Recoba
    Unplayable again and again.
  • Recoba
    Up
  • Onculcan
    What a laaaaaaag
  • TheKillers246
    1213 posts Professional
    Just played 6 games in champs WITOHUT DELAT wtf, rest of my wl will be lagy calling it now.
  • CoCoGoaL
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ horrible today, defenders are ballwatchers, all rebounds in the box is a goal for my opponent. If you are goals behind and you want to press forward it doesn’t work players just chilling in the middle of the pitch ffs
  • David_75
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolutely horrible. For god sake EA. SORT IT
  • Onculcan
    Omgggg the lag in rivalss is incredible right now 2 sec delay... wtf is this shiaaat
  • Berlus
    1308 posts Professional
    Up
  • Queens11
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Decent enough for me yesterday now today back to unplayable what is wrong with this company
  • Recoba
    Up
  • Wi1son73
    3543 posts National Call-Up
    Disgusting gameplay!! How can they make this worse than it already it is .. really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off at how disgusting my gameplay is... makes me so angry at the sheer BS I have to endure at my whole gameplay!!! ridiculous stupid animations, loads of glitches bugs...
    Had to turn it off
  • Berlus
    1308 posts Professional
    Delay like every day
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shambolic gameplay tonight in the UK(PS4). Debating whether i should even bother with the WL this weekend. Looks like it could be like last week all over again.
  • Vaughanster88
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just played a sb match and even on short passes, it was taking over 4 seconds for the ball to reach the receiver. I swear it took over 25 minutes to finish the game.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Up!!!

Played some SB for objectives and the delay is almost as bad as DR.
    It's a joke that even single player mode has problems...
  • Renamed12345678
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    27.6k feedback mid that lot start by not buying fifa it will be a start
  • utrix
    55 posts Park Captain
    New promo is all that counts, servers has no prioity what so ever... Disgusting! :s
  • mundopaz69
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is a colossal piece of garbage.