Any advice on haland?!

RBN81
6 posts Ball Boy
edited February 2020
Hi, just wondering if anyone that has future star haland has any advice on formations and instructions they use? I got him in a bronze upgrade pack so couldnt sell him and managed to get him into my team but cant seem to get the best out of him?
I have him up top in a 4231 narrow and his shot is crazy but finding it hard to get a yard or into space?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• IRON_KY94
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    stay forward and get in behind. his aggression, pace and strengths means he wins the ball more times than not.
    Play with wingers too so you have nice angle to play a cross and utilize his height or play an angledthrough ball
  • IRON_KY94 wrote: »
    stay forward and get in behind. his aggression, pace and strengths means he wins the ball more times than not.
    Play with wingers too so you have nice angle to play a cross and utilize his height or play an angledthrough ball

Will give that a go! Thank you. I might switch to 4231 wide for a few games to get the width!
    Thanks again
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    And an engine chem
  • yogibear wrote: »
    And an engine chem

Oh really?! I was using sniper! Just looked on futbin and most people are using engine so thanks for that! Hopefully will get on better now!
  • D0lvl
    4818 posts Big Money Move
    I sold him after 20+ games. WF is noticeable. In poor gameplay conditions, he is very slow and clunky.

He's a fun card no doubt but he's not worth 2m+. I think he's a 800k-1m card tbh.

If fifa 20 had fifa 19 headers, i could see the 2m price.

• D0lvl wrote: »
    I sold him after 20+ games. WF is noticeable. In poor gameplay conditions, he is very slow and clunky.

He's a fun card no doubt but he's not worth 2m+. I think he's a 800k-1m card tbh.

If fifa 20 had fifa 19 headers, i could see the 2m price.

That's exactly how I feel after the first 12 or so games! He scores some crazy goals but doesn't feel as fast as the card says.
    I had 92 mbappe and loved that card but when I got haland untradable I sold him to sort chem out! Might have to get a few icons around him?!