2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Thank god I sold at 1 million yesterday

Makes a thread hyping him up, then quietly jumps off the hype train before it crashes. ****.

I honestly don’t believe he sold him

Yo @Queens11 - I mean we don’t know each other so you’d have no reason to question what I say, but for banter - @selb @alex1987 @VolvicNaturelle @Robinflex @Futfanatic - any others from this discord that work my **** off to try and help can confirm I got out early. As did @VolvicNaturelle - so calm yourself down fella. Firmino however i wasn’t so lucky and lost around 1.2 million over 50 cards.

I have never spoken to this guy @Queens11

That's because you buy fifa points

*Coins
  • alex1987
    5902 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Queens11 wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Thank god I sold at 1 million yesterday

Makes a thread hyping him up, then quietly jumps off the hype train before it crashes. ****.

I honestly don’t believe he sold him

Yo @Queens11 - I mean we don’t know each other so you’d have no reason to question what I say, but for banter - @selb @alex1987 @VolvicNaturelle @Robinflex @Futfanatic - any others from this discord that work my **** off to try and help can confirm I got out early. As did @VolvicNaturelle - so calm yourself down fella. Firmino however i wasn’t so lucky and lost around 1.2 million over 50 cards.

I have never spoken to this guy @Queens11

That's because you buy fifa points

*Coins

Tomato tomato
  • LahmChops
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guvnor wrote: »
    And things are rubbish at home for me! Just cornered the wife and tried to get a hand down her pants, she said no, sat here sulking now! 😕.

WTF?
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Standard marital behaviour is it not?? 😁
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite

No, cornering your wife is not standard behaviour. Joking about isn't either.
  • Guvnor

No, cornering your wife is not standard behaviour. Joking about isn't either.

Lol ok, you can go away now you absolute moron.
  • Boysie91
    13805 posts World Class
    He is 760k damn that's a big drop. I had to sell him at 805k because he was dropping by the minute and got worried 👎
  • Only thing I'm gonna do now is hope that this upgrades are in parts. So next week or another day they do +2s and +1s for other players.

Theres a big ONLY in that ea post i dont think any upgrades are coming
  • truegunn3r
    12329 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2020
    I paid 750k for him but his price is irrelevant because even if he reached 2 million I’m not selling him because he’s indispensable. Abit disappointed with not getting the winter upgrade especially after what happened last week but hey, the guys on form and has a good run of games coming up as well as quarters/semis in domestic cup competitions as well as Champions League about to start so I’m optimistic.

A 95 by end of season and I’ll be happy for a card that already is end game.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Raisul wrote: »
    Only thing I'm gonna do now is hope that this upgrades are in parts. So next week or another day they do +2s and +1s for other players.

Theres a big ONLY in that ea post i dont think any upgrades are coming

Could be these are the only biggest upgrades. Idk man..
  • Fingers crossed but knowing ea they're pull some other bs and mess everything up again
  • Boysie91
    13805 posts World Class
    I'm waiting for EA to say batch two out next week or something and I will jump out my window
  • Guvnor
    Would be a great way to trick all the investors into selling!! Lew has crashed massively and van dijk is down loads too. So the ones who just like the card and are keeping will benefit. Although this is EA, it’s not going to happen is it 😥
  • CustardHippo
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2020
    Got in quick and sold at 985k, brought for 750ish so not bad. Could have gotten 1.15mil over the weekend though!

Still, really bad about the winter refresh. Players nailed on getting shafted and instead we might have a Slimani with a +3 oh wow boy oh boy cannot wait..

Same for the WF upgrades it’s a ton of players you’ll never use

Edit: they make more money every year but take more away every year
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Still keeping my 92 lew, really sucks he isn't going to be 94 now
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Joke Nr. 1: Not a single Liverpool player gets upgraded.
    Joke Nr.2 : Lewa is 89 while Cavani is 88
    Joke Nr.3: Lacazette has the same 86 rating as Firmino

Joke Nr. 4: feel free to add some more
  • EisenErmin wrote: »

EA are the biggest joke of all
  • jplumber
    2067 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think he deserves better but i am keeping the card because he’s one of my favourite players. He’ll get a couple of Upgrades along the way, I’m sure
  • EisenErmin
    Seems like the HL Lewandowski panic is over. He is on the rise again. I kept mine and really hope he scores 2 at the weekend.... not planning to sell for below 1 million
  • Professor
    3553 posts National Call-Up
    I mean any other Fifa, Lewandowski would be nailed to get an upgrade but not this year.

The only thing that is guaranteed this year is weekly lighting rounds for every promo.
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Ole Gunnar Solskjær Is a gold manager
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Seems like the HL Lewandowski panic is over. He is on the rise again. I kept mine and really hope he scores 2 at the weekend.... not planning to sell for below 1 million

The next 6 league games are against teams way below them in league so every chance of 4 win upgrade and maybe a hat trick or so along the way
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I actually bought one during panic for 718 k. Now I atleast have him if Hålands POTM tomorrow is way too expensive.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ggs HL Lewan
  • Homer
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I managed to sell him on the way up at 900k and have managed to get him back for 730k.

Disappointed he’s not get a refresh upgrade but he’s still good anyway.
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    Always sell in the hype
  • EisenErmin
    Always sell in the hype

Always buy when everyone and their mom is panic selling. Saw one for 680K earlier today on BIN. Now he is back to 800K+
  • Avochad0
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    to be honest i tried HL Lewandowski , he is not good for me , 83 pace is still not enough in this game man , ST need to be at least 93 pace to be good in the game ... Good luck guys
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Avochad0 wrote: »
    to be honest i tried HL Lewandowski , he is not good for me , 83 pace is still not enough in this game man , ST need to be at least 93 pace to be good in the game ... Good luck guys

Did you play him with Get In Behind?
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    Any reviews on his totgs card?