Moments Arthur SBC out now!

Comments

• Grifan
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quite like this card
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    im still waiting for moments Tadic for that screamer vs real in bernabeu when Ajax trashed them in CL and knocked real out after 4 consecutive wins. But hey a assist for a spanish cup match sure is more impressive :D
  • Bapinho
    “Celebrating his assist vs Sevilla in the Spanish Cup 18/19”

Jesus, scraping the barrel or what. Thought these moments would be some proper nice highlights from the spectacular but looks like the next one might literally be “he breathed”.

Where can you see where the moments card is referring too? Been curious about that with other player moments card but cant find it anywhere in player bio of futbin?
  • RileyD
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worse than POTM Suarez at CAM

Worse than Futmas Vidal at CDM

It's a no from me
  • ||natch0||
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This card is like 3 months too late...
  • Liam W
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    barryw wrote: »
    Meh.. he's weak, bad Stamina, 3*wf and slow

Also 5"7'.
  • oldboiler
    2656 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done, slapped my last untradeable shadow on him.

No net coin spent, but almost completely out of 84/85 fodder now though
  • CustardHippo
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bapinho wrote: »

Jesus, scraping the barrel or what. Thought these moments would be some proper nice highlights from the spectacular but looks like the next one might literally be “he breathed”.

Where can you see where the moments card is referring too? Been curious about that with other player moments card but cant find it anywhere in player bio of futbin?

On console my man, when you go to the SBC flick the stick down on it and it has a mini description for some cards.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Damn, my Pirlo has better stamina than this guy... Pointless card for me, another one. Not complaining though, some people might find h very good for chemistry, or Barca supporters.

He has good passing and not too bad shooting. 3*3* is ok for cm, I don't have problems with Barella for example, just play him rcm/rdm he'll be alrighty)
  • Zartugames
    83 posts Park Captain
    Why no loan card to test the guy?
  • Bapinho
    Bapinho wrote: »

On console my man, when you go to the SBC flick the stick down on it and it has a mini description for some cards.
    thanks browski :#
  • limjitwe
    7830 posts League Winner
    Aouar has better stats but 87.

Will be skipping this guy. Too many La Liga Mids
  • CeeQue
    12483 posts Has That Special Something
    Capture-2020-02-12-18-59-34.png

mjlit2.png
  • oldboiler
    2656 posts Fans' Favourite
    9593539-E-EBAD-41-AD-82-B5-8-F838-ABD8-CDF.jpg

Just waiting for Neymar POTM to decide where to dump all my coins into that or go for 95/96 Messi
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Should have been the league SBC card