Atlanta United kits incorrect

JayD
23 posts Last Pick at the Park
@EA_Roger I know it's only MLS but Atlanta United's home and away kits are incorrect and have been for a few months. The MLS badge is the stock badge and is not the teams color scheme. This only occurs in career mode.

Comments

• EA_Roger
    1808 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey @JayD you got any screenshots handy on this one? Thanks for reporting.
  • JayD
    edited February 2020
    @EA_Roger i am unsure how to screenshot photos on here as it’s asking for a URL. I can 100% say that the MLS badges are incorrect on both home and away kits. I also just noticed that the gold numbers on the away kits are also incorrect as the numbers should also be the peach color like the rest of the kit.

PS: This only happens in career mode.
  • JayD
    edited February 2020
    @EA_Roger I just tried to paste a URL and failed.
  • JayD
    @EA_Roger Hope you're well. With the new MLS kits coming next week, will the current issues for Atlanta united kits be resolved?
  • JayD
    @EA_Roger even after the kit update for MLS Atlanta’s kits are still messed up in career mode. MLS badge for both home and away are the wrong color.
  • Hatetheplaye7
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Funny how a screenshot is asked when they could literally just log in to there own game and check within seconds. 🤔
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funny how a screenshot is asked when they could literally just log in to there own game and check within seconds. 🤔

That explains why a lot of the issues exist.

I remember years ago working for a large auto transport company that had a proprietary software built to manage all of the transport data from quotes, to sales, to tracking, to dispatch and coordination, millions spent and the package came with two developers from India at our office for a year after the software was built and installed, in case there were problems. We had constant issues, the Indian developers would always say send me a screenshot and they could never figure it out or correct it without creating another issue. The ceo and cfo decide to make the developers sit with us (the sales team) for a couple of days to have a walkthrough on how we used the software and so they could see the issues when they arose. Within the first hour the developer sitting with me nearly went into meltdown mode, “wait what was that?”, “do that again”, “wait”, “no”, “do that again”, “that can’t happen”, “impossible”, “do that again”, “that’s not supposed to happen”. I asked had he or anyone actually run a trial on the software before the launch, a deer in the headlights look was all I got from him. I left that company and still wonder sometimes if they ever got it right. I still play FIFA and still wonder sometimes if they ever will get it right.
  • JayD
    edited February 2020
    I'm not trying to start a whole thread about this topic to bash EA. @EA_Roger did respond and I just want to point out that they are still incorrect within career mode. All other modes they're fine, only career mode they are messed up
  • JayD
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hey @JayD you got any screenshots handy on this one? Thanks for reporting.

@EA_Roger Any chance this was fixed for 21?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    You'll get the 2018 kits now in '21
  • Mogga
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    # EA Memo #

Staff

Right lads forget about the button delay, useless servers, 45th , 90th and kick off goals, dodgy rebounds , near post shots, drag backs, ball rolls, constant press, tackling, passing, heading WE HAVE A CODE RED. Prepare patch 427 we have 5gb to play with and we need a new strip adding in

Signed

The Management