Zaniolo is garbage.

BeastlyHusla
7636 posts League Winner
Using him in SB to get goals and man can't shoot for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ against bronze keepers..

Comments

• It's SB biggest cheating mode on fifa
  • Aitvaras
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Says more about you if you can't beat bronze keeper. :D
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Aitvaras wrote: »
    Says more about you if you can't beat bronze keeper. :D

Yeah, mate. E1 every week but cant score with a 81 rated player.
  • Seriously mate those bronze gks are bloody annoying
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    « Jaw-dropping save », « how did he reach that? », « ain’t no right »...bronze is the new gold.
  • ||natch0||
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    What? SB's are a walk in the park against Bronze teams in Legendary.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2870 posts National Call-Up
    His 83 card is decent though.

4 more objectives to do.

But the lob through assists is killing me right now.
  • Aitvaras
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, it could be just one of those games when you lose the coin flip before the game. I played matches against bronze 5 feet tall wingers in goal that ended with 15+ saves, because everything was flying directly at him, no matter where I aimed.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    It's not even the keepers saving. He just can't shoot. Put him a perfect position to finesse and he's kicking it wide of either posts..

I had exact same trouble with one of the David James cards.
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    AI seems extra aggressive towards these FS academy players more than other players, probably EA's work.
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    ||natch0|| wrote: »
    What? SB's are a walk in the park against Bronze teams in Legendary.

Most of the time, yes.
  • D0lvl
    4674 posts Big Money Move
    Struggling with these objectives. He’s a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ cam. Disappears in a lot of games. Clunky as hell.

• Salvatori
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shooting seems fine to me, ive done all his SB ones with no great difficulty. I mean you say bronze keepers, but if you are playing on legendary its a bit rich to say that - A bronze keeper on legendary difficulty obviously has too do a bit better than a bronze keeper on semi-pro or something

• BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    difficulty level in SB this year has been weird, the same 61 rated 44 chem squad on pro is harder than the same squad on legendary for example. it was harder getting goals on pro than it was on world class and legendary. But this past Sunday, legendary was just straight up unplayable no matter what squad rating.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Shooting seems fine to me, ive done all his SB ones with no great difficulty. I mean you say bronze keepers, but if you are playing on legendary its a bit rich to say that - A bronze keeper on legendary difficulty obviously has too do a bit better than a bronze keeper on semi-pro or something

Doesn't matter. Yes they save goals from far out but when you're in penalty area, you'd think shooting would be easy but this zaniolo can't do it.. he has 87 AP but doesn't get in box..
  • Quase
    604 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2020
    He is horrible indeed. Managed to get his RM81 version quite easily, but now ... all his finesse shots go into the ranks or out of the stadium. It's as if lb and rb buttones are switched with him, but then you pass it to Lewi or Werner, and boom everything as it should be. I even put him in striker position to get a better position for scoring. In midfield or as RM he was just never seen near the box. At least the crossing objective was quite easy. It is just a bad Zaniolo card for scoring! I definitely will not hunt the rivals objectives with such a bad card. Why did EA not make all his objectives SquadBattle as an option is beyond me?
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    It's not even the keepers saving. He just can't shoot. Put him a perfect position to finesse and he's kicking it wide of either posts..

I had exact same trouble with one of the David James cards.

Is that David James the Liverpool Icon GK who blamed a lack of form on playing too much PlayStation? ;)
  • Gnomenclature
    8039 posts League Winner
    edited February 2020
  • truegunn3r
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2020
    He’s seriously not worth the grind. I would have considered doing it for the 50k pack if it was squad battles only but the fact that you have to assist with 7 lobbed through balls in rivals wins, not to mention scoring 2 volleys with a card that has 50 volleying. It sometimes makes me wonder if EA are deliberately trying to take the p***.
  • Cornushon
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    I am amazed how many people was crying about how awfu5 he is, but still doing his objective...
  • Ecua10
    214 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m 2/7 on the lob objectives. I’m going to take my time with this if I can manage completing once a day I’m cool with it. Hell we have a month to complete it so shouldn’t be too hard
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Must.
    Resist.
    Taking.
    The.
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • truegunn3r
    12617 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2020
    I just need two more double goal wins with my 85 Osimhen and that’ll be me done for the week, well atleast until Friday :joy:
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    edited February 2020
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I am amazed how many people was crying about how awfu5 he is, but still doing his objective...

Season points + packs.

Anyways completed it against an 82 rated/20 chem team on legendary. Got his 83 and in the one rare player pack got motm Richards. Nice orange card
  • Cornushon
    5326 posts Big Money Move

Season points + packs.

Anyways completed it against an 82 rated/20 chem team on legendary. Got his 83 and in the one rare player pack got motm Richards. Nice orange card

Fairplay to you m8, I jsut cba. He'll never gets into my team, I can't care less about season rewards and packs as well... With pack weight as it is, just CBA
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

Season points + packs.

Fairplay to you m8, I jsut cba. He'll never gets into my team, I can't care less about season rewards and packs as well... With pack weight as it is, just CBA

Want that Akanji. Season 1 I didn't bother but kinda regretted not pushing for R.Carlos.
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    I've had no problems doing it. Maybe you just got a bad connection or something
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I found his card awful too.. won't be doing the rival's part but done the rest today, tempted too do it just too trade in the SBC, depends on what I get in rewards tomorrow I suppose