The Champions of main leagues have more than 100 points

Comments

  • MJD85
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neilmac23 wrote: »
    Maybe I’m just getting old. In my 30s now so I grew up playing single player games and that is still primarily how I enjoy them. The youth today play very much differently with games like Fortnite, COD and of course FUT. and that’s where the business is at get the youth hooked now on these multiplayer micro transaction experiences. old guy like me buys couple games a year and slowly but surely will eventually buy none at all.

    The old fashion Championship Manager 01/02 is still fun to play.
    Every year they update databases so it’s an actual game. With realistic simulating :lol
  • frankibo
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Every year we say we've been let down and we're not buying the next fifa but then the majority cave and we do.

    This year's product has been beyond insulting to us loyal Career Mode fans so I think it's time we genuinely make a stand.

    I am absolutely not buying the next product on release and will wait to see the Career Mode feedback before even considering buying it. If we share this message with our friends online and offline and get enough people to not preorder or buy on release date then hopefully we can at least dent their release day figures. It might not hit them financially given FUT's money sucking skills but at least we can give them something to think about.

    I'm done with fifa and for the record I've never seen a company produce such a poor product and then give so few f***ks about it'a loyal fanbase - the arrogance is outstanding and you should be ashamed of the original product, it's awful updates and your lack of communication to, and lack respect for, your fans.
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah.
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    frankibo wrote: »
    Every year we say we've been let down and we're not buying the next fifa but then the majority cave and we do.

    This year's product has been beyond insulting to us loyal Career Mode fans so I think it's time we genuinely make a stand.

    I am absolutely not buying the next product on release and will wait to see the Career Mode feedback before even considering buying it. If we share this message with our friends online and offline and get enough people to not preorder or buy on release date then hopefully we can at least dent their release day figures. It might not hit them financially given FUT's money sucking skills but at least we can give them something to think about.

    I'm done with fifa and for the record I've never seen a company produce such a poor product and then give so few f***ks about it'a loyal fanbase - the arrogance is outstanding and you should be ashamed of the original product, it's awful updates and your lack of communication to, and lack respect for, your fans.

    i still haven't bought it, but i'm fighting the good fight.
  • frankibo
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    frankibo wrote: »
    Every year we say we've been let down and we're not buying the next fifa but then the majority cave and we do.

    This year's product has been beyond insulting to us loyal Career Mode fans so I think it's time we genuinely make a stand.

    I am absolutely not buying the next product on release and will wait to see the Career Mode feedback before even considering buying it. If we share this message with our friends online and offline and get enough people to not preorder or buy on release date then hopefully we can at least dent their release day figures. It might not hit them financially given FUT's money sucking skills but at least we can give them something to think about.

    I'm done with fifa and for the record I've never seen a company produce such a poor product and then give so few f***ks about it'a loyal fanbase - the arrogance is outstanding and you should be ashamed of the original product, it's awful updates and your lack of communication to, and lack respect for, your fans.

    i still haven't bought it, but i'm fighting the good fight.

    You have saved money and time, congrats!
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Devs, CMs: Any news on this? Don’t you think it would be about time to share some news on this?
  • MJD85
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2020
    Provided the feedback to the team?
    And the only thing they fix is hair colours???

    Please do something useful.

    Let’s make another thread on the forum.
    Don’t think they’ll read this one after EARoger responded to this
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EAFIFADIRECT posting FUT memes instead of addressing CM fans.

    Face it guys, this issue won't be fixed for FIFA 20. It would require an overhaul of the AI for CM.
  • Kenneth8500
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • Kenneth8500
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Roger where is, the fix!?
  • Morbidly_SoBeast
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    4 months post-launch and league tables are still broken. they're not fixing it for fifa 20.
  • lenny0121
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    bump
  • MJD85
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this
  • frankibo
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I might be imagining this but it seems slightly better on a new career I'm playing. 1st have run away with it but still have 3 losses and 2 or 3 draws I think and around 30 games. 2nd and 3rd are both within touching distance.
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Probably imagining it. 😆 Which league are you playing?
  • nathans5317
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Have the tables been fixed then? At all?
  • nathans5317
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi

    Have the tables been slightly adjusted?
    Just summed through to 30 games in the ep and they seem a little more realistic?

    1 liverpool (30 3 1)
    2 m city (29 4 2)
    3 spurs (29 2 3)
    4 wolves (22 4 8)
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Have the tables been fixed then? At all?

    No. At least no signs from EA. Also, in my experience, at least, they’re just like before.

    @frankibo: One possibility is that the top teams have lost good players in the transfer window. That may have good effects such that you’re experiencing. Could be just luck, too, I guess.
  • nathans5317
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Have the tables been fixed then? At all?

    No. At least no signs from EA. Also, in my experience, at least, they’re just like before.

    @frankibo: One possibility is that the top teams have lost good players in the transfer window. That may have good effects such that you’re experiencing. Could be just luck, too, I guess.

    Normally the points difference is massive, the tables I have posted above dont seem that unrealistic at all compared to say judging by the table this season?

    Dont know if it's worth a play now lol

    The margins dont look that unrealistic?
  • nathans5317
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    After comparison to other leagues , nothings changed... my bad🤣
  • frankibo
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Probably imagining it. 😆 Which league are you playing?

    Playing in the Bundersliga 3. In previous run throughs the top 3 would be miles ahead and the top 2 might not have lost. It seems mildly less ridiculous now. And I turned the first transfer window off so teams can't have lost players.
  • L4r14m
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Interesting. Maybe you just got lucky? How are the other leagues?
  • frankibo
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Interesting. Maybe you just got lucky? How are the other leagues?

    Good point, haven't checked. Will look tonight
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nothing has changed. PSG got to 114 points and the majority of league leaders all have 100 plus points
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm also curious if morale plays a part in how AI teams perform. This could cause inflated attributes for highly rated players becoming super human and in return causing the unbalanced league tables

    @EA_Roger Could this be a cause?
  • Atila87
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Up
  • JayD
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    New patch out and no mention of the league tables. Guessing it's not going to happen or they are having to investigate the issue more

    Is this the case @EA_Roger
  • ArneMueller
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JayD wrote: »
    New patch out and no mention of the league tables. Guessing it's not going to happen or they are having to investigate the issue more

    Is this the case @EA_Roger

    Forget it EA will not fix anything significat anymore we're in February they just working on the South America Cup DLC. We should acknowledge that Fifa 20 stays like it currently is. How much effort CM gets is clear after the last to patches.

    RIP Fifa 20 CM
  • FlyingOkapis
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another update and no clear fix too this.

    Pretty much given up with it now, next patch out is when.. March-April? Games life cycle is almost over, poor form from EA.
This discussion has been closed.