Potm Trent

Chiss
121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Any reviews on potm Trent, can prob do him for 100-150k with untradeables. Is it worth it or not?

Comments

• Chiss
    Bump
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Walker & cancelo are both better
  • Eroberto
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think 86 pereiro is better
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    I'd save my coins if I were you.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    I love him and I have all the cards listen above
  • iamjonasjones
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Put shadow on him. He’s the best I’ve used. Depends how you play though. A lot of people play so passive and have the rb and lb on stay back all match long. No point doing him if that’s the way you play
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Ricardo and Aarons has been good for me, even Cancelo is still useable . I hav zero reasons to do this untradeables cars
  • Ironfist922
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Trent all the way
  • Trent’s great if you want an attacking fullback. He’s super fast with a shadow, great passer and crosser, and very solid defensively.
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    Best RB i have used with a shadow on him
  • Chiss
    Cheers guys I've been using Nif Cancelo with a mostly prem team so Trent would for perfectly just not sure if better
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    Chiss wrote: »
    Cheers guys I've been using Nif Cancelo with a mostly prem team so Trent would for perfectly just not sure if better

I had TAA’s IF for a while and he was an improvement on Cancelo. He has 90 crossing and is a deadly corner taker, as well as top short passing.

Hes the best attacking PL RB but Wan-Bissaka 82 is a better defensive RB if that makes sense?
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    Seems crazy to lock in your coins on an untradeable player when there's already a better version of him available on the market. It's even crazier when you consider all the other decent tradeable options available that are within your price range, like OTW/IF Wan-Bissaka, SIF Pereira, FS Aarons or even SIF Trent.
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Only reason you would do him is if you are a Pool fan. If not, SIF Periera, FSS Aarons, Walker, Cancelo all better and cheaper options in the PL, tradeable too. Then you have Zanetti from swaps 1 and Zambrotta from swaps 2, both better options with icon links.

I would rather put RTTF Mbabu in on 4-5 chem.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    I'd be careful doing him. I burnt past the guy so many times this weekend league it made me happy I didnt do him.
  • D0lvl
    4942 posts Big Money Move
    Will his POTM be upgraded to 89/90 with winter upgrades?
  • Chiss
    Cheers guys think il save my coins