Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fs mount reviews ?

Cmiz
908 posts Professional
Anyone tried him thinking of buying him

Comments

• Cmiz
    908 posts Professional
    Anyone or is this the hint
  • liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve played against him and seems nifty with turning but lacks end product and the fact he also feels like a 4 year old even mid strength midfielders out strength him
  • High420
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    I've bought him and really like him for the price.

He's great in as rcm in 4-3-3(5) with Mid Makelele and 85 Odegaard.

Really agile, fast with hunter and got a great shot.
    Passing doesn't feel as good as Odegaard though, but think he's worth the price personally.

*Disclaimer, I'm a Chelsea fan.
  • DFC1983
    1210 posts Professional
    High420 wrote: »

Passing doesn't feel as good as Odegaard though, but think he's worth the price personally.

I've only got 600k and really want CHO, Tomori and Mount but unsure if Mount would be worth it for me. My team just now is;

Pulisic (OTW) Abraham (HL) Willian (NIF)
    Kante (NIF) Jorginho (IF) Batshuayi (Story CAM)
    Alonso (IF) Rudiger (NIF) Zouma (NIF) Azpilicueta
    Kepa (NIF)

Do you think he is worth it for me? He Would replace Jorginho but I'm aiming for Kovacic within a few weeks. So I think Going for Tomori may be better option, but not sure.
  • Batman442
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    If you have the coins for him you'd pick up something better for cheaper. Hero Firmino for example
  • High420
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    DFC1983 wrote: »

I've only got 600k and really want CHO, Tomori and Mount but unsure if Mount would be worth it for me. My team just now is;

Pulisic (OTW) Abraham (HL) Willian (NIF)
    Kante (NIF) Jorginho (IF) Batshuayi (Story CAM)
    Alonso (IF) Rudiger (NIF) Zouma (NIF) Azpilicueta
    Kepa (NIF)

Do you think he is worth it for me? He Would replace Jorginho but I'm aiming for Kovacic within a few weeks. So I think Going for Tomori may be better option, but not sure.

Yea 100% worth it. Mainly cos I think Mount's price is stable and you'll lose a tonne of money on Tomori in the coming weeks, as other fast cb options become available.

I nearly got Tomori for a mil, but posted here and was given good advice to wait- dropped to 700k since then.

I'm also going for Kovacic, but pretty spoiled for options in cm with FB Cesc,FB Mata, Mid Makelele and Mount.

Mount is a great card Imo for anywhere between 200-300- will drop on monday probs as well, I paid 280k I think.

Not tried CHO as got RTTF Willian and Moments Hazard- so will wait till he drops to 300-400 in a month or so(pure speculation on the price on my part).

Brave man running that defense lol! I couldn't handle the Chelsea defenders, found NIF Tomori (sentinel)better than Rudgi and Zouma personally.

• DFC1983
    1210 posts Professional
    Thanks! I think I might enjoy Mount because I packed his NIF and seemed alright for his rating when I was using him on Legendary SB in my 'fitness team'. If he drops below 250 I'll go for him and hope Tomori drops in the meantime while I'm saving back up.

Yeah :joy: I usually have to shift my defence at HT. Usually sub out Zouma for Tomiyasu or Felipe Anderson and shift Azpi or Alonso into the centre if its Anderson as a L/R WB.
  • DFC1983 wrote: »
    Thanks! I think I might enjoy Mount because I packed his NIF and seemed alright for his rating when I was using him on Legendary SB in my 'fitness team'. If he drops below 250 I'll go for him and hope Tomori drops in the meantime while I'm saving back up.

Yeah :joy: I usually have to shift my defence at HT. Usually sub out Zouma for Tomiyasu or Felipe Anderson and shift Azpi or Alonso into the centre if its Anderson as a L/R WB.

Who did you go for in the end?

Played 33games 17 goals 11assists with Mount as lcm in 4-3-3(5) Div 5 great goal return as none of my others CNS were getting that many goals.

Love the card, never gives the ball away, great shot and dribbling and wins way more tackles than he has any right to.

10/10 for me
  • Quinn
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I use him as my CCAM in 4231, the boy is solid! Scores so easily.
  • He was decent, but not outstanding for me. Used to play him as a CM though.
  • DFC1983
    1210 posts Professional

Played 33games 17 goals 11assists with Mount as lcm in 4-3-3(5) Div 5 great goal return as none of my others CNS were getting that many goals.

Love the card, never gives the ball away, great shot and dribbling and wins way more tackles than he has any right to.

10/10 for me

I spent 640k on Mount and CHO combined. I've only just got CHO but had Mount a week ago. I think with all players you have to get used to them.

Mount was in place of Jorginho and is a big upgrade. In fact he plays in the same 3 midfield as Kante and Batshuayi and sticks out as the best of the 3. He's a great all rounder. He's not flashy but he does everything and I can't ask for more than that.

CHO i've only just got yesterday but he feels like the HL Abraham I have but on the wing. A big upgrade on Pulisic, great dribbling, shooting passing physical, everything but defence really. The more I get used to him I'll more I'll enjoy hopefully.

Now begins the grind to Tomori :joy:
  • DFC1983 wrote: »

10/10 for me

I spent 640k on Mount and CHO combined. I've only just got CHO but had Mount a week ago. I think with all players you have to get used to them.

Mount was in place of Jorginho and is a big upgrade. In fact he plays in the same 3 midfield as Kante and Batshuayi and sticks out as the best of the 3. He's a great all rounder. He's not flashy but he does everything and I can't ask for more than that.

CHO i've only just got yesterday but he feels like the HL Abraham I have but on the wing. A big upgrade on Pulisic, great dribbling, shooting passing physical, everything but defence really. The more I get used to him I'll more I'll enjoy hopefully.

Now begins the grind to Tomori :joy:

Haha really, so he's clunky?
    Got enough to get Cho, but also kinda wanting to save for Tomori.

Got RTTF willian as RW and he's got the most appearances for my club, has played everywhere rf, rw, rm, rwb.

Got HL Abraham and FB Costa, but packed Red Neymar from wl so I've kinda gotta use his card.
  • DFC1983
    1210 posts Professional
    I found Abraham clunky to start, but then I realised how to use him and he feels anything but clunky. I think thats the key to having "clunky players." they're only clunky because we're not using them the best way.

I missed RTTF Willian SBC :disappointed: but I'll give CHO a few more games and get back to you.
  • Strum88
    69 posts Park Captain
    I play Mount as CAM in a 4312 and hes been great for me. 47 games, 30 goals, 25 assists in Div4/5 Rivals and Champs

Great workrates, silky on the ball and ive found his finishing great
  • High420
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    Strum88 wrote: »
    I play Mount as CAM in a 4312 and hes been great for me. 47 games, 30 goals, 25 assists in Div4/5 Rivals and Champs

Great workrates, silky on the ball and ive found his finishing great

That's a phenomenal return, glad you're enjoying his card as well.

I actually prefer the card to prime lampard, which I sold to get mount & mid makelele.
  • High420
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    I found Abraham clunky to start, but then I realised how to use him and he feels anything but clunky. I think thats the key to having "clunky players." they're only clunky because we're not using them the best way.

I missed RTTF Willian SBC :disappointed: but I'll give CHO a few more games and get back to you.

Think we'll get an End of era Pedro/Willian at some point, think pulisic will get a Carniball card as well.

Yea pls lemme know about CHO think I'll pick him up for WL, but could also use a better defender than nif Militao as well
  • Raymondo123
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero

Think we'll get an End of era Pedro/Willian at some point, think pulisic will get a Carniball card as well.

Yea pls lemme know about CHO think I'll pick him up for WL, but could also use a better defender than nif Militao as well

I found CHO really good, I think with me personally if I like the player I seem to perform much better with them tbh. I upgraded from the storyline Felipe Anderson so I'm guessing it was an upgrade. I found Storyline Anderson really clunky and slow, I've only played him on a divion Rivals so not sure how he would perform in the WL.
  • DFC1983
    1210 posts Professional

EoaE Willian would be great, just not at LW please EA :joy:

I think Pulisic got a Carniball card last year so not sure if he would warrant one this year? Same with Rudiger who got one too. :/