The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Premier League Premium

RileyD
1356 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 8
It's crazy how much of a premium people are willing to pay for Premier League players.

Look at Hudson-Odoi compared to Kubo. Extremely similar players with either having a couple of advantages over the other (Hudson-Odoi has better crossing and strength whilst Kubo has better stamina and weakfoot).

Prices?

Hudson-Odoi - 600k
Kubo - 150k (but could be done much cheaper)

It's mad and I feel even more justified going for a La Liga hybrid this season!

Comments

• RileyD
    1356 posts Play-Off Hero
    I guess I'm the only one haha
  • liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s all about links and not necessarily the player but the players they can link to. Kubo looks solid but plays the same position as messi which means one will play of chem. where as Hudson Odois league has more exposure to sweaty players.
    Thoroughly agree with you though. Chem should be achieved via games played with the players and not league and nation based
  • RileyD
    1356 posts Play-Off Hero
    liamano123 wrote: »
    It’s all about links and not necessarily the player but the players they can link to. Kubo looks solid but plays the same position as messi which means one will play of chem. where as Hudson Odois league has more exposure to sweaty players.
    Thoroughly agree with you though. Chem should be achieved via games played with the players and not league and nation based

You're not wrong about the sweaty players haha
  • Jdizzle
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    kubo is also japanese so you'll need to surround him with icons or run a full la liga team.
  • RileyD
    1356 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    kubo is also japanese so you'll need to surround him with icons or run a full la liga team.

How many good English players play outside of the Premier League?
  • Jdizzle
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    RileyD wrote: »
    Jdizzle wrote: »

How many good English players play outside of the Premier League?

Right, i'm talking about hybrids. It's easy to strong link hudson odoi to english players or kante. Whereas with kubo you're going to struggle with that. i'd even go as far as saying hudoi is quite cheap because he is LW, many players would prefer having the neymar and mbappe combination.