EA . Why the game is so corrupt??!!

Moe_86
1436 posts Play-Off Hero
EA , I think we have the rights to know if there is a modifying difficulty system in your game or not , because there is too many things doesn’t make since in the game . We need a proof on that , but for sure I am expecting nothing from a company have no issues to get kids addicted on there gambling system. Such corrupt company , when you released the trailer of the game , you were talking about different game , just to sell .

Comments

• Damonlufc
    734 posts Professional
    Topic to be removed before lunch time I think.
  • Seandimes
    2959 posts National Call-Up
    How do you expect EA to prove that something doesnt exist?
  • mypetfrog
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 5
    Im not commenting on the post accusation per se, but as this post will get EA's attention... please can you fix the Firmino (and others) SkillMoves attribute problems! Base card now has 5*, Special cards still at 4*. Some messed up attributes here :(
  • Moe_86
    1436 posts Play-Off Hero
    Damonlufc wrote: »
    Topic to be removed before lunch time I think.

I am sure they will remove it and I will get banned. But if I am harassing a member in the forum or a mistake on a card they will act like nothing happened. SCRIPTING IS REAL AND DIFFICULTY MODIFYING IS REAL , otherwise your Eusbio will not hit the bar in every shot when you play against nif gold team
  • Moe_86
    1436 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seandimes wrote: »

I am sure they can share the match making coding . but they will not, because they want us to keep buying FP . Because once your very expensive ST start to hit the post , you will get angry and buy more FP to get the next expensive one
  • Moe_86
    1436 posts Play-Off Hero
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Im not commenting on the post accusation per se, but as this post will get EA's attention... please can you fix the Firmino (and others) SkillMoves attribute problems! Base card now has 5*, Special cards still at 4*. Some messed up attributes here :(

I wish just Firmino the issue here . How about prim Lothar Matthaus face skan
  • Chavez76
    5552 posts Big Money Move

:)
  • mypetfrog
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    I assume the mods aren't UK based then? Given that it's nearly noon here and the thread still exists.

Mods... that Firmino glitch btw, please sort it :)
  • Moe_86
    1436 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Well , as a consumer I have to know everything about the product I bid for , They can show us how the match making happens by explaining the process in codes , they will answer
  • Dave2829
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    I made a post like this and within ten mins I got banned and post removed 😂😂😂
  • Chavez76
    5552 posts Big Money Move
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Well , as a consumer I have to know everything about the product I bid for , They can show us how the match making happens by explaining the process in codes , they will answer

they will not, since your asking for proof in the code, which is their property .