Hierro with Anchor or with Shadow?

BadSeedsFC
1585 posts Play-Off Hero
I have been using Hierro with an Anchor Chem and he has been very good. Packed a Shadow today and I'm not sure if I should sell o slap it on Fernando. Anybody try that card with both chems? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• BadSeedsFC
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    Up, up up. I know it's a poor man's problem, but anybody? Just rich people around these paths? Hehehe
  • CraigyBoy21
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m using Anchor on mine, works well, bumps his pace up adequately and bumps his physical too making him that bit stronger. His defending is already very good.

I had one tradable with Shadow and tbf it did make him a lot quicker but lacked a bit of strength. Both work well, I guess it depends who you have next to him aswell
  • BadSeedsFC
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m using Anchor on mine, works well, bumps his pace up adequately and bumps his physical too making him that bit stronger. His defending is already very good.

I had one tradable with Shadow and tbf it did make him a lot quicker but lacked a bit of strength. Both work well, I guess it depends who you have next to him aswell

Thanks bro! I have Hernández next to him, with an Anchor too. I guess I'm selling that Shadow
  • Ishibum
    14749 posts World Class
    Anchor here as well. Is fast enough and that physical bump is needed. Does the job in my fitness team.
  • Mdewc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only shadow. New dimension.

Only pace that card needs.
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shadow no doubt
  • BadSeedsFC
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 3
    Thank you lads! I already sold the Chem, but will buy it back soon. Thanks again!