Issue being resolved - Items stuck on transferlist

Comments

• Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    seBozz wrote: »
    So After 90 min with chat support they said HL Varane was sold and Problems should be solved within 72 hours.

@seBozz what happened?

Some people sold stuff and never got the coins

During the server issues?
  • WarrenBarton
    10278 posts Has That Special Something
    So After 90 min with chat support they said HL Varane was sold and Problems should be solved within 72 hours.

@seBozz what happened?

Yeah
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

@seBozz what happened?

Yeah

Well wtf! I don’t even care about the coins I want the spots back.
  • WarrenBarton

@seBozz what happened?

Yeah

Well wtf! I don’t even care about the coins I want the spots back.

The guy sold HL Varane lol, could have have got 200k more if he sold on PS4 tonight though 😬
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I listed him for 999 k so ....
  • WarrenBarton
    I listed him for 999 k so ....

Not bad on Xbox but he was 1.17mill earlier on PS4, has dropped a hundred k since mind.

Tbf though I own the card myself but didn’t sell as he’s in my team
  • seBozz
    On xbox and got him for 750k.
    I have his normal card untradeble and only play offline 10 games per week or so.
  • WarrenBarton
    On xbox and got him for 750k.
    I have his normal card untradeble and only play offline 10 games per week or so.

Nice 👍
  • From the Answer HQ I heard it should be solved within 24 hours otherwise you need to contact the support itself.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Still stuck 2 days later...
  • THE_5_NIGHTMARES
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    have 1 stuck ....... EA ????
  • Skywalker XVII
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have 5 cards stuck, no value in them but takes up much needed space in the transfer list.
  • xCDHx
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t worry about your tradepile. Buy some more coins.
  • seBozz
    2 Items stuck and missing coins
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

When did your issue start @seBozz ?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Have 5 cards stuck, no value in them but takes up much needed space in the transfer list.

When did your issue start @Skywalker XVII ?
  • atheistsw
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've had a phantom Lascelles card stuck on my watch list since day 1 of playing, it will continue to haunt me until the end of (FIFA 20) time! :lol:
  • Skywalker XVII

During this weekend, I think it was on saturday. @Futfanatic
  • Skywalker XVII
    Sent duplicate cards to transfer list on mobile app and then I couldnt send them back after submitting the dupes into an sbc. Tried on xbox, mobile and pc
  • seBozz
    edited February 3

When did your issue start @seBozz ?

Saturday morning.
    HL Varane missing Purple Firminio stuck on TP
    EDIT was on chat Problems should be solved tomorrow or so
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

During this weekend, I think it was on saturday. @Futfanatic

Yeah same for me, saturday morning when the servers went down..
  • EA_Roger
    1131 posts EA Community Manager
    @Futfanatic & others with this stuck items. We've had reports over the weekend and it's already been looked into. I'll let you know as soon as I have more on this or if I need any information from you guys. I apologize for the inconvenience & delayed reply on this thread.

Side note, I've removed the bickering, derailing childish comments here. If anyone discusses them I'll have to intervene. Please listen to @DannySTFC and use the magical ignore function that hides the messages of the trolls that have nothing better but follow you around the place.

large.595a49e5c89fb_DontFeedtheTrolls.gif.cb3d7ea7b471cf83997cccc0bd27c79a.gif
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Thanks @EA_Roger !

Could we make this a stickied thread to alert others that this is a known issue and perhaps updates?

Appropriate since this a thread about "stuck" items :D
  • EA_Roger
    edited February 3
    Thanks @EA_Roger !

Could we make this a stickied thread to alert others that this is a known issue and perhaps updates?

Done and updated thread title as well.

N.B: Ignoring your terrible pun because it's Monday morning.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Thanks @EA_Roger !

Done and updated thread title as well.

N.B: Ignoring your terrible pun because it's Monday morning.

Thanks!

Thought my pun was at least a 6/10 though 😾
  • EA_Roger
    Anyone who is running into this issue if you could get back to me with the following:
    • Platform:
    • PSN ID:
    • Date and time when issue started:
    • Items stuck (a couple will suffice):
  • DannySTFC
    3654 posts National Call-Up
    @Futfanatic & others with this stuck items. We've had reports over the weekend and it's already been looked into. I'll let you know as soon as I have more on this or if I need any information from you guys. I apologize for the inconvenience & delayed reply on this thread.

Side note, I've removed the bickering, derailing childish comments here. If anyone discusses them I'll have to intervene. Please listen to @DannySTFC and use the magical ignore function that hides the messages of the trolls that have nothing better but follow you around the place.

Nice one @EA_Roger

I know it’s off topic and may have been answered elsewhere but is there any feedback on the Odegaard SBC? Surely it’s wrong having to submit 4 versions of him for an untradable 50k pack?!

Apologies if it’s been answered elsewhere, cheers!
  • EA_Roger
    edited February 3
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Nice one @EA_Roger

I know it’s off topic and may have been answered elsewhere but is there any feedback on the Odegaard SBC? Surely it’s wrong having to submit 4 versions of him for an untradable 50k pack?!

I'll pass that on as well. Thanks.

Scratch that, this was passed on as feedback when it released thanks to @WFCBagnall & @Littleland95
  • For me it's solved now. Hope this is the case for you as well?
  • DannySTFC
    3654 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Nice one @EA_Roger

I'll pass that on as well. Thanks.

Scratch that, this was passed on as feedback when it released thanks to @WFCBagnall & @Littleland95

Nice one, cheers guys.