• Hxllk
    1 posts Ball Boy
    When does icon swaps 2 end | is there any point in me starting them now
  • Chris2032
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 23
    Hxllk wrote: »
    When does icon swaps 2 end | is there any point in me starting them now
    Yes. I could get all of them done in 2 evenings.

You got a week.
  • Zolifc
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Ive packed seedorf 85 from base icon and he is pretty good for me. I think i am gonna go for zambrotta. Is vds that goid as last year? Or any thoughts on hierro?
  • oldboiler
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    Baby Zambrotta is brilliant, his frame just makes such a difference. Will probably finish off with Pires or Figo as the highest rated fodder to dump into an SBC at some point
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Zolifc wrote: »
    Ive packed seedorf 85 from base icon and he is pretty good for me. I think i am gonna go for zambrotta. Is vds that goid as last year? Or any thoughts on hierro?

I took VDS so i can play the 2 Japanese CB's on at least 8 chem. Hes decent enough for 6 tokens. All GK feel the same to me anyway, will be ace one day and dog rough the next.

Hierro is just a tank and is solid with anchor. Very good option for 6 tokens.
  • TNeves95
    1217 posts Professional
    I'm heavily tempted to roll the dice on the mid icon pack. I don't want to wait another month before being able to select Essien and none of the icons bellow 18 tokens would be a game changer anyway.

Maybe I end up with an awful card like Inzaghi, but who knows...
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Just had my icon swaps reset on my ligue 1 online challenge I had 2 now 0....

Whats that about?
  • anybody taking Raul?
  • TW1103
    2955 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone had a problem of objectives not registering? I am doing the Championship and SPFL one. I have 7 and 4 respectively, won on WC, but the numbers haven't added up
  • Littleland95
    17751 posts Moderator
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Anyone had a problem of objectives not registering? I am doing the Championship and SPFL one. I have 7 and 4 respectively, won on WC, but the numbers haven't added up

Show starting team.
  • TW1103

Show starting team.

@Littleland95 Either I'm going mad, or my game is bugging out! I don't think I changed this squad at all from the one I won the first 4 games with!

j9C4Fjf.jpg
    0sdqhfn.jpg
  • ILevis
    1301 posts Professional

Are you 100% sure you played on World Class. Squad Battles always saves the difficulty you used during your last session. Maybe you changed it down to semi-pro for some other easy objective and didnt realise it was there when you started?
  • TW1103
    ILevis wrote: »

Are you 100% sure you played on World Class. Squad Battles always saves the difficulty you used during your last session. Maybe you changed it down to semi-pro for some other easy objective and didnt realise it was there when you started?

100%, even checked it after. Backed out of UT and back in. Started working again... But I've started getting the annoying SBs bug that randomly kicks you back out to the main menu for 4 or 5 games in a row!
  • Littleland95
    17751 posts Moderator

Show starting team.

@Littleland95 Either I'm going mad, or my game is bugging out! I don't think I changed this squad at all from the one I won the first 4 games with!

j9C4Fjf.jpg
    0sdqhfn.jpg

Looks good yes. Strange.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is this the end of season 2 for icon swaps ?
  • Barresh
    6000 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 30
    Is it worth taking Zambrotta if you already have HL Walker as an untradeable? I will most likely take Raul and then i have possibly 14 tokens to chose 1 or two players.
    Edit: Or possibly Raul + Hierro + VDS
  • bartsch88
    503 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m going Raul and Sol Campbell, seems like a good combo for me.
  • bigfats
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 31
    How do you post a photo on this forum?
  • watford110
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 31
    Guys, I’ve just started the squad battle objectives for this. Are they going to expire at 6?
  • bigfats
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    watford110 wrote: »
    Guys, I’ve just started the squad battle objectives for this. Are they going to expire at 6?

yes
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    Swap no 24 is in Fut Champs. Screw you EA i wanted Campbell and Koeman for 24. No way I can win 12 games in Fut Champs...
  • EisenErmin
    9289 posts League Winner
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Swap no 24 is in Fut Champs. Screw you EA i wanted Campbell and Koeman for 24. No way I can win 12 games in Fut Champs...

Even if you use a discard team and quit everytime you are down 2 goals , you will get those 12 wins in two WL. More likely to get them in one WL though.
  • Low Ki
    12307 posts Has That Special Something
    After doing the Eredivisie objective last week, itfeels like online mode autodefending is the legendary lode AI.

Is it just me or is this true?
  • Trustme707
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can someone help me to decide between taking Hierro (I have 3 tokens now) and having a life vs Campbell and grinding 11 tokens? Is there a huge difference between them?
  • Zolifc
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Low Ki wrote: »
    After doing the Eredivisie objective last week, itfeels like online mode autodefending is the legendary lode AI.

Is it just me or is this true?

Yes yes yes. Ai defending online. You need more skilling i would suggest to score
  • Safehands84
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    Has anybody took Campbell? How is he, I'm tempted to get him however i play 4321, both my fullbacks bomb on middle cm drops to create a 3 but my 2 cbs spread really wide so need to be able to pass and bring ball forward. So far took Koeman and he is simply amazing, campbell passing worries me. Thought about Zambrotta but his low agility and balance is a concern and I'm already got cuadrado whose great for 60mins until he runs out of puff.
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone played Figo? Didnt like him too much the 1000 times i got him in draft but he strong links my toty ronaldo though. Already have zambrotta and was gonna take VDS and Rijkaard out of nostalgia for my Ajax squad but everybody keeps saying VDS is really really really bad
  • Achillias
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him and he is unbelievable good.
  • TW1103
    Should I take the gamble on a mid icon pack, or take prime Lineker and sell my Shearer?
  • Sykotic
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    French
    Ligue 1
    La Liga
    First owner all done for online

Prem & Bundesliga should be straight forward but already having issues with the Serie A despite having a decent team.

Currently at
    4/6 Argentina
    1/6 Dutch
    0/5 Mex/USA
    0/5 CSL/JPN

Not had much issues with Squad Battles

Already had 12 from before this season so hopefully I can get Essien by next week.