POTM?

Hendo
  • Wyojasond
    13765 posts Has That Special Something
    POTM?
    Pietu wrote: »
    POTM?

Hendo

Aguero, Salah, and Mahrez probably the likely choices. Could see Jimenez or Hendo maybe sneaking in though.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Lard_Lad wrote: »

Can't quite believe we've pulled this one off.
  • Apollo
    18929 posts World Class
    It's a good signing for Wolves that, he looks a great talent.
  • Ahmer50x
    22284 posts Club Captain
    Yeah big fan of him myself from what we saw VS us.

Would've liked United to take a punt tbh
  • Apollo
    18929 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Apparently would be loaned back as well for the rest of the season. Good move for all parties involved.
  • Pietu
    6166 posts Big Money Move
    Ryan Bennett to Leicester
  • arsenalap
    7604 posts League Winner

Think it would have killed his career a bit.

Wolves is a good move.
  • Ahmer50x
    22284 posts Club Captain

Do we agree with Frank? Top 4 contenders business below:

Arsenal: Mari (loan) and Soares (loan) IN
    Chelsea: nothing
    Man Utd: Bruno (47m) and Ighalo (loan) IN, Young (1.5m) and Rojo (loan) OUT
    Tottenham: Gedson (loan) and Berwijn (25m) IN, Eriksen (18m), Rose (loan), and KWP (loan) OUT

Wolves and Sheffield United have added players as well obviously.

Still think you'd rather have the points on the board. Chelsea are favorites IMO
  • Tornado31619
    20557 posts Club Captain
    I would have considered us to be favourites if Rashford hadn’t gotten injured.
  • El_Nino
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 31

Tottenham: Gedson (loan) and Berwijn (25m) IN, Eriksen (18m), Rose (loan), and KWP (loan) OUT

Still think you'd rather have the points on the board. Chelsea are favorites IMO

I think your the only team that’s noticeably stronger for the window, Wolves and Sheff too but I don’t see them being consistent enough for different reasons.

You and spurs will push for 4th I think, but I’d say we’ll have just enough to get us over the line, likely to be a tight run thing though, think that’s manager talk more than anything from Frank.

And actually you probably haven’t strengthened because as good as Bruno is, losing Rashford kinda equals that out as far as this season is concerned
  • wth22
    11169 posts Has That Special Something
    Frank hitting out at the board publically, a few in here pretend as if that never happens.
  • Ahmer50x
    22284 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »

I think your the only team that’s noticeably stronger for the window, Wolves and Sheff too but I don’t see them being consistent enough for different reasons.

You and spurs will push for 4th I think, but I’d say we’ll have just enough to get us over the line, likely to be a tight run thing though, think that’s manager talk more than anything from Frank.

And actually you probably haven’t strengthened because as good as Bruno is, losing Rashford kinda equals that out as far as this season is concerned

I think Spurs are stronger as well personally given Eriksen's status in that squad the past few months but then they have the same issue as United with Kane going down.

I agree that you'll probably see it out but I do think United and Spurs have a chance and won't let you run away with it.
  • El_Nino
    4809 posts National Call-Up
    El_Nino wrote: »

I think Spurs are stronger as well personally given Eriksen's status in that squad the past few months but then they have the same issue as United with Kane going down.

I agree that you'll probably see it out but I do think United and Spurs have a chance and won't let you run away with it.

I’d agree we can’t continue are current form, but I’m sure we’ll pick up somewhat Atleast.

No doubt Kane/Rashford injuries will help us a tonne, we’ll need to get recruitment right in the summer to garuntee your both not catching us next year.
  • Apollo
    18929 posts World Class

Very good signing for them. Hope he does well
  • Pughy30
    26768 posts Player of the Year
    I may sound mad but I think Leicester have one of the best fullback pairings in Europe. Of course there's Liverpool but there's not many teams with two top tier fullbacks.
  • arsenalap
    7604 posts League Winner
    edited February 1
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I may sound mad but I think Leicester have one of the best fullback pairings in Europe. Of course there's Liverpool but there's not many teams with two top tier fullbacks.

Chilwell has been hit and miss even with that goal.

But, yh probably top 5 in the world just as not many sides have good pairings. Liverpool, Madrid, Bayern, City, Leicester.

I hope Bellerin and Tierney kick on next season and are up there too instead of City.
  • Wyojasond
    13765 posts Has That Special Something
    Haaland with another brace today. 7 goals in 2 1/2 games 😂
  • Pxul_
    9315 posts League Winner
    Just looked at the league, does anyone believe Sheffield nicks top 4 and the champions league spot🤔😂
  • Tornado31619
    20557 posts Club Captain
    Scenes if City fall out (not that they will) and Leicester, Wolves and Sheff Utd all qualify :lol:
  • ViVaWhom
    8531 posts League Winner
    Scenes if City fall out (not that they will) and Leicester, Wolves and Sheff Utd all qualify :lol:

people talk about how premier league quality hasnt dropped but cant imagine single one of those going past group stage, maybe Leicester depending on group
  • Pxul_
    9315 posts League Winner
    I could see them all going past the group stage, the premier league is way better than every other league. I’d say Sheffield could give a good game to teams like Dortmund, Lyon and Napoli.
  • Pietu
    6166 posts Big Money Move
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    I could see them all going past the group stage, the premier league is way better than every other league. I’d say Sheffield could give a good game to teams like Dortmund, Lyon and Napoli.

No way! Maybe Napoli but not Dortmund and Lyon. And Premier League isn't way better than every other league.
  • Pxul_
    9315 posts League Winner
    Pietu wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »

No way! Maybe Napoli but not Dortmund and Lyon. And Premier League isn't way better than every other league.

Dortmund have been woeful in the champions league for ages.