Moments Remy

MPL4
1806 posts Fans' Favourite
Don't, just don't. Even if you thought about doing it for the bants. Don't.

I did.

SMH. Awful

Comments

• For Bants...... :'(
  • MPL4
    I did it because i have a ton of untradables. He is dire mate. Absolute trash lol
  • yeah I've stopped doing SBC players now, don't use many of them anyway. Sunk the last of my coin into 3 fairly good all Silver teams I'm gonna use for a while
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    really? i did him, also because of a ton of untradeables.
    and i really like him, 5 games: 5goals, 2 assists.
    partner him with someone agile like griezmann.
    i have valbuena behind those, nice trio imo.
  • Gone Postal
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was loading up the SBC with high rated UT players to make the 84 rated squad and the players I was having to put in just to get a 3* WF striker was nowhere near worth it! Glad I didn't do him
  • They Caged Non
    6257 posts Big Money Move
    Im struggling to see what 'moments' is referring to, what 'moment' has this never has been had in his career?
  • MPL4
    Im struggling to see what 'moments' is referring to, what 'moment' has this never has been had in his career?

I remember he salcored a great goal for QPR.... Once...... Ummmmm, yeah, that's all I really remember
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    Not willing to put multiple 84s and 83s, or the odd 85, to get a player who isn't actually any better than those I already have.

Surely, the whole point of an SBC is to offer something unique, something we can't ordinarily buy or pack?