Flashback ibra

futaddikt
374 posts Sunday League Hero
Flashback ibra ac milan whens this card coming ?

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5920 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 29
    Probably the next time the player base loses its ❤️❤️❤️❤️ over something greedy EA does. They will have to release the lion to tame us all lol - oh, look at the shiney zlatan everyone, nothing to see here...

• Steelcitysniper
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 29
    I hope they make it extremely good and extremely expensive like 1.5 mill
  • FifaProDK
    1012 posts Professional
    He won't get one. He will get a OTW card.
  • MrMTFC
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    It'll be ridiculously expensive or wait til near tots just because it has better links now. When he was at galaxy you could basically only link him with icons so was released earlier and cheaper (like his scream card). Now he's in a better league, it'll be much more expensive and later in the game because he's much more useable now
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Same time we get Futmas Jesus
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    It'll be ridiculously expensive or wait til near tots just because it has better links now. When he was at galaxy you could basically only link him with icons so was released earlier and cheaper (like his scream card). Now he's in a better league, it'll be much more expensive and later in the game because he's much more useable now

actually, there are solid players in the MLS right now. did the league sbc two times for acosta und villalba.
    also schweinsteiger is one of the cards with most ingame stats, no problem for me with the pace since he is doing the job of an 8, more than an 6.
    only downside is defense for sure but i linked it with the easy icon swap for baby rijkaard.
    solid fitness squad for me at least.
    jjhmupyh.jpg
  • MrMTFC
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    TVP161 wrote: »
    MrMTFC wrote: »

actually, there are solid players in the MLS right now. did the league sbc two times for acosta und villalba.
    also schweinsteiger is one of the cards with most ingame stats, no problem for me with the pace since he is doing the job of an 8, more than an 6.
    only downside is defense for sure but i linked it with the easy icon swap for baby rijkaard.
    solid fitness squad for me at least.
    jjhmupyh.jpg

I didn't mean there were no decent players in mls, just that serie A has more better players to link him with and more people seem to have a serie A team then mls.