Bruno Fernandes United Card Price Prediction

Hopefully not more than 20k...

Comments

• TheMightyBee
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    Or Barcelona card
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well apparently he's got the choice between Man U and Barca, i know who i would go for...
  • Arron xox
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    Would is rttf card increase
  • Well apparently he's got the choice between Man U and Barca, i know who i would go for...

BBC reporting that a deal with United is close and Fabrizio is also saying he's itching to fly to United as soon as deal is agreed.
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well apparently he's got the choice between Man U and Barca, i know who i would go for...

BBC reporting that a deal with United is close and Fabrizio is also saying he's itching to fly to United as soon as deal is agreed.

The BBC also did a segment on Kobe Bryant and showed Lebron thinking it was Kobe.
  • Arron xox
    3448 posts National Call-Up
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Would is rttf card increase

Yes it would...

If he had one...

Fs I thought is card was rttf lol
  • BeastlyHusla
    5812 posts Big Money Move
    We know going to Barca would be better move but idk about him starting
  • rmoxon
    864 posts Semi-Pro

Barca would also make his card more expensive, since they are the one team in the game who's players seem to be more expensive than Premier league players.

Not that I am complaining, if he goes to Barca he would fit my team which is mainly La liga and icons, but with Bernado Silva on the right, who he links too wherever he goes.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    717 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 28
    Incoming...
    ronaldo-custom-4.png
  • edit

• MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 28
    We know going to Barca would be better move but idk about him starting

Apparently he doesn't want to goto Barca as they are loaning him out to Valencia for a season if they get him as a make weight to sign Rodrigo.

Bruno is supposed to have said he doesn't want to goto Valencia and won't accept personal terms.

United have now made an improved offer in light of the Barca thing today and personally I feel this has been what Sporting wants. If Sporting accept the offer personal terms are already agreed so it will be a done deal.

I've a feeling Barca aren't even in for him and either Sporting or Mendes has leaked this story to get United to up their offer. It's still a great deal imo and we should just be giving Sporting what they're asking for to get this deal over the line as he's exactly the type of player we need right now. Really can't understand some of the footballing decisions our board makes. They should stick to banking and leave it to the people that know what they're doing.
  • Waldog94
    2791 posts Fans' Favourite
    For the third time in two windows woodward has messed about and wasted tome and ended up paying what lecister palace and now sporting wanted
  • MUFC_420
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    For the third time in two windows woodward has messed about and wasted tome and ended up paying what lecister palace and now sporting wanted

Woodward is a clown.
  • CustardHippo
    2653 posts Fans' Favourite

According to media outlets he signed last week twice and now this week 😂 wouldn’t believe a thing until it’s communicated by United themselves tbh.
  • Well apparently he's got the choice between Man U and Barca, i know who i would go for...

According to media outlets he signed last week twice and now this week 😂 wouldn’t believe a thing until it’s communicated by United themselves tbh.

Fabrizio and the Beep are tier one sources to be fair.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    10-12k
  • Retropoe82
    1198 posts Professional
    Strong link bernardo yes!!
  • Ballist1x
    3715 posts National Call-Up
    Epic link future stars dalot
  • MUFC_420
    Get in there. Sporting have accepted the offer. Pretty much a done deal now.
  • Tasch
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Hope so, I’m not cheering until United confirms it.
  • Waldog94
    2791 posts Fans' Favourite
    Woodward can still find a way to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this up
  • MUFC_420
    Tasch wrote: »
    Hope so, I’m not cheering until United confirms it.

Well we have every right to be sceptical but can't see anything ruining this now. Hopefully the club announce it tonight or tomorrow.
    Waldog94 wrote: »
    Woodward can still find a way to **** this up

If anyone can it's that clown 😂
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Might be on the bench for the wolves game
  • MUFC_420
    Cmiz wrote: »

If he's ready to play against Wolves we have to start him. It's not like we have options 😂
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Cmiz wrote: »

If he's ready to play against Wolves we have to start him. It's not like we have options 😂

True mate he has played this season so being rusty can’t be a factor
  • Batman442
    4632 posts Big Money Move
    The scenes when the transfer window is closed and Manchester United sign nobody
  • Batman442 wrote: »

You'd love that wouldn't you.
  • Cmiz
    975 posts Professional
    Batman442 wrote: »

Another bitter person Liverpool by any chance