TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Totyn Alison 136k
    Totyn Wijnaldum 61.5k
    Totyn Havertz 30k
  • dudders
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    dudders wrote: »
    How much do you boys keep "liquid" for further investment?

    Or do you just aim for a player & trade to them?

    i.e lets say in September, you have 1M coins - would you make sure you had a full trade pile but buy a big name ASAP ? Or do you just try to accumulate as many coins as possible by major events i.e TOTY?

    At the beginning of the game I put everything in to my tradepile and build it up to the point where I have 100 items on my tradepile . Never have enough for a so called big name at the beginning . I would of normally had a team by now but just can't be bothered playing or struggle to find the time . I pretty much have full tradepile all the time and have millions left over.
    Don't like coins just sitting there so always looking to invest in things , could have a quiet week where I don't get many sales and coins are tied up but because I always have a few million liquid I never miss out on other investments .

    Do you just operate on the 100 then? Do you ever invest massively i.e cheap 88s etc?

    no I only go like 100 and maybe fill my watchlist to the max 50 and 1 of each in my club but won't go unassigned as that's the only thing I can think of when I got banned last year so not taking that risk again .
  • ccooaattssyy
    17116 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    Also @Dodds whats your transfer profit/team, out of interest?

    @ccooaattssyy my transfer profit is around 14m, my team is 95% untradeable and a Prime Ballack atm! :joy:

    Sitting with about 4m liquid and the rest in the TP.

    Nice man ! I'm on 12 mil tp with 3.5 liquid , full untradeable team is always the way imo

    Although I'll be getting Zidane then be mad I've got so many coins in one player 🙄

    What are your untradeables?

    This is my team atm but need to improve a few spots

    433(2)

    SL Anderson POTM Messi Lucas
    Moments Silva base pirlo
    SBC tonali
    Toty Robertson rttf Gomez base hierro base zambrotta
    Futmas de gea

    Nice!

    Want Zidane to replace pirlo
    Koeman from swaps in for tonali
    And someone for moura probs an icon

    Too much needed not enough coins !

    How is Pirlo?
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What was a slow day, had turned into a pretty decent one. Up to 530k profit for the week. Going to carry on experimenting with more expensive cards.
  • ccooaattssyy
    17116 posts World Class
    dudders wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    How much do you boys keep "liquid" for further investment?

    Or do you just aim for a player & trade to them?

    i.e lets say in September, you have 1M coins - would you make sure you had a full trade pile but buy a big name ASAP ? Or do you just try to accumulate as many coins as possible by major events i.e TOTY?

    At the beginning of the game I put everything in to my tradepile and build it up to the point where I have 100 items on my tradepile . Never have enough for a so called big name at the beginning . I would of normally had a team by now but just can't be bothered playing or struggle to find the time . I pretty much have full tradepile all the time and have millions left over.
    Don't like coins just sitting there so always looking to invest in things , could have a quiet week where I don't get many sales and coins are tied up but because I always have a few million liquid I never miss out on other investments .

    Do you just operate on the 100 then? Do you ever invest massively i.e cheap 88s etc?

    no I only go like 100 and maybe fill my watchlist to the max 50 and 1 of each in my club but won't go unassigned as that's the only thing I can think of when I got banned last year so not taking that risk again .

    Fair play & I presume never really go all in on one method. I know the returns could be fantastic, but risk vs. reward and all that?
  • Ian_Ando08
    14095 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    Also @Dodds whats your transfer profit/team, out of interest?

    @ccooaattssyy my transfer profit is around 14m, my team is 95% untradeable and a Prime Ballack atm! :joy:

    Sitting with about 4m liquid and the rest in the TP.

    Nice man ! I'm on 12 mil tp with 3.5 liquid , full untradeable team is always the way imo

    Although I'll be getting Zidane then be mad I've got so many coins in one player 🙄

    What are your untradeables?

    This is my team atm but need to improve a few spots

    433(2)

    SL Anderson POTM Messi Lucas
    Moments Silva base pirlo
    SBC tonali
    Toty Robertson rttf Gomez base hierro base zambrotta
    Futmas de gea

    Nice!

    Want Zidane to replace pirlo
    Koeman from swaps in for tonali
    And someone for moura probs an icon

    Too much needed not enough coins !

    How is Pirlo?

    Very calm on the ball but as you probs expect have to be patient with him due to pace brilliant passer though
  • dudders
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    dudders wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    How much do you boys keep "liquid" for further investment?

    Or do you just aim for a player & trade to them?

    i.e lets say in September, you have 1M coins - would you make sure you had a full trade pile but buy a big name ASAP ? Or do you just try to accumulate as many coins as possible by major events i.e TOTY?

    At the beginning of the game I put everything in to my tradepile and build it up to the point where I have 100 items on my tradepile . Never have enough for a so called big name at the beginning . I would of normally had a team by now but just can't be bothered playing or struggle to find the time . I pretty much have full tradepile all the time and have millions left over.
    Don't like coins just sitting there so always looking to invest in things , could have a quiet week where I don't get many sales and coins are tied up but because I always have a few million liquid I never miss out on other investments .

    Do you just operate on the 100 then? Do you ever invest massively i.e cheap 88s etc?

    no I only go like 100 and maybe fill my watchlist to the max 50 and 1 of each in my club but won't go unassigned as that's the only thing I can think of when I got banned last year so not taking that risk again .

    Fair play & I presume never really go all in on one method. I know the returns could be fantastic, but risk vs. reward and all that?

    That was the 1 and only time I went big , bought tonnes of kroos,mdric , oblak ,godin then got banned , A couple of days later those investments would of made 10 mill profit, would of been my biggest return ever,

    Started again in Jan las year and still ended with 85 mill transfer profit and 2 fingers to EA.
  • RebelRob
    7137 posts Big Money Move
    Been a decent day so far, nice last couple of cycles as well. Each image was from one cycle, one after the other as well.

    E208-E3-D3-B6-AE-4315-B161-AE2-AF6-F43157.png

    3-FD9-F324-B384-43-F0-BBAE-E0015710-EE0-E.png
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    2x Totyn Sterling 152k and 156k
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2020
    Screenshot-20200127-210816-Companion.jpg

    Screenshot-20200127-210802-Companion.jpg

    Screenshot-20200127-210808-Companion.jpg

    Screenshot-20200127-210755-Companion.jpg

    Ps4
  • AuKepone
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    How many of each card do you guys tend to buy?
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    AuKepone wrote: »
    How many of each card do you guys tend to buy?

    Depends on how they sell, as well as the price at the time.

    TOTY I bought about 25 TOTYN Trent for under 40k, slowly getting rid at 50-55k a time.
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    Going to sell up and redo by trade pile, 3m in it but less than 70k 3 days in the past week
  • jjij
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2020
    A084699-C-2550-47-C8-90-D8-F391-CEB6-D72-A.png
  • jjij
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10-D0422-D-A011-4346-A9-A4-DC21-D3-F51-C24.png

    1242-CC66-229-B-44-D5-AEF7-8-F8-F7-B419226.png

    86954-E15-42-DF-431-D-B569-63-B6-BCD1-D655.png

  • modiooo
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jjij wrote: »
    10-D0422-D-A011-4346-A9-A4-DC21-D3-F51-C24.png

    1242-CC66-229-B-44-D5-AEF7-8-F8-F7-B419226.png

    86954-E15-42-DF-431-D-B569-63-B6-BCD1-D655.png

    What you buying mahrez at??
  • jjij
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    modiooo wrote: »
    jjij wrote: »
    10-D0422-D-A011-4346-A9-A4-DC21-D3-F51-C24.png

    1242-CC66-229-B-44-D5-AEF7-8-F8-F7-B419226.png

    86954-E15-42-DF-431-D-B569-63-B6-BCD1-D655.png

    What you buying mahrez at??
    6-7K

  • modiooo
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone know if wby goes to barca does his otw card change to barca??
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    modiooo wrote: »
    Anyone know if wby goes to barca does his otw card change to barca??

    Nah.

    He may get another otw card though but I doubt it
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Totyn Alison 139k
    Totyn Henderson 29.5k
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    modiooo wrote: »
    Anyone know if wby goes to barca does his otw card change to barca??

    Nah.

    He may get another otw card though but I doubt it

    His otw will change when he gets an IF I believe
  • Ugri
    12470 posts Has That Special Something
    Still.have all of my headliner Sauls 5x listing at 87-89k and morenos 10x listing at 37-39k...becoming inpatient :lol:
  • Ugri
    12470 posts Has That Special Something
    Anybody thinking in flipping headliners tagliafico and maddison? Both very popular with high potential for upgrade
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Ucl Mendy 16.5k
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If vertonghen 64k
    Totyn Bernado 54k
    Ucl de bruyne 221k
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Toty Benzema 52k
  • Jarigunner
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IVXRub5.jpg

    w7He2V3.jpg
  • Kaspani
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    Karma is going to catch me... Totgs Messi sold for 3.3m 😬

    425-E4-CAB-8-B44-4-F87-8-A09-3-BDD407-A4-DDC.png
  • Crop_Dust3r
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm having the worst week since I started this method. Lucky to get one sale every 5 cycles.
Sign In or Register to comment.