Alisson TOTY performs like a bronze player

I packed Alisson TOTY untradeable (unfortunately) back in the Prem League SBC's, I was so damn happy that I actually gave my De Gea Futmas into Bernardo Silva SBC (I tought I was never going to need any other GK)...BIGGEST mistake I've done in this game, Futmas De Gea was doing great in my team and this Alisson TOTY performs like a bronze player, heck I think that even if I put goddamn Valbuena as GK would perform better.

Last futchamps I bought NIF Lloris and performs much muuuuch better than Alisson TOTY, unbelievable EA, I've read many mistakes about this same issue, a TOTY must performs as a goddamn TOTY...ffs

I just realized I packed a 97 FODDER, cmon

Rant over

Comments

• CK4795
    1262 posts Play-Off Hero
    i really think its just your imagination. No hate bro but we all have been through this.
    If you want to see only negative things you will only see the negative things
  • I don't think so, I wasn't expecting a "negative thing" from a TOTY card, of course every player makes ingame mistakes, also i wasn't expecting a god as a goalie, i was just expecting something better than futmas De gea, you can't blame me for that

I'll just put him into an SBC later, a toty card, unbelievable
  • Aspral
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    He is legit trash. He spills everything.

Ter Stegen is the man. I hate seeing him in people's squads.
  • Lukaku9
    599 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep real poor for me too. Straight in a sbc when needed for sure
  • He was poor for me to after i put a wall chem style on him he improved alot for me
  • LRogue
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm sure this was the same scenario last year with him.
  • He was poor for me to after i put a wall chem style on him he improved alot for me

Why'd that would change anything? base chem put him at 99 in all stats (except speed) but oh well, this is fifa so anything can happen...
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Sold my TOTY Alisson tonight after conceding 2x rebound in last 5 mins costing elite 1.

Back to Ter Stegen NIF on 8 chem and a huge upgrade
  • Colzy
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I find him better than ter stegen, ter stegen let in every front post shot, Alisson pulls off some unbelievable saves
  • Sold my TOTY Alisson tonight after conceding 2x rebound in last 5 mins costing elite 1.

Back to Ter Stegen NIF on 8 chem and a huge upgrade

Hey at least you sold him, mine is untradeable so it's just a great fodder
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    In same situation as you. Was using TOTGS Lloris who was awesome for me, now seems like with only one change to defence I’m letting in 4-6 goals a game for the last 2 weeks!
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    All keepers are crap in this game.

You could put a bronze keeper in the net and he’d do the same as any other keeper.
  • ironawin1
    1318 posts Professional
    I packed him untradeable too and already benched him back for Futmas De Gea
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    rmoxon wrote: »

You could put a bronze keeper in the net and he’d do the same as any other keeper.

This. I`ve never finished above G1, but my best G1 this year was with Pepe Reina in goal.
  • greif44 wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »

This. I`ve never finished above G1, but my best G1 this year was with Pepe Reina in goal.

I believe you, I remember having a REAL hard time against a Strakosha, he'd just save everything
  • mhh1981
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    I actually like him. Sure, he is a GK in fifa so will make mistakes like every other keeper but he is quick off his line, great on 1 on 1s and distribution is brilliant.
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed him untradeable, he’s just the same as nif alisson, not horrendous but certainly not the best gk in the game, which he really should be considering his rating, so yes I’m a bit disappointed but I’ll keep him in goal, I do agree with some of the other comments, when you look for negative things you will find them, we are all expecting him to save everything and it’s never going to happen, I would like him to not push so much back out to the opposition though.