TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • modiooo
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    modiooo wrote: »
    Right guys I have 10k after sort of building a team anyone any idea what to start with to start building again??

    UCL minamino liverpool

    What should I buy at and sell??
  • AuKepone
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    modiooo wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    modiooo wrote: »
    Right guys I have 10k after sort of building a team anyone any idea what to start with to start building again??

    UCL minamino liverpool

    What should I buy at and sell??

    If xbox then I regularly get him for between 1 to 1.5k. Sell for 3.9 to 5.9 even sold the odd one at 9.9 lol.
  • modiooo
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AuKepone wrote: »
    modiooo wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    modiooo wrote: »
    Right guys I have 10k after sort of building a team anyone any idea what to start with to start building again??

    UCL minamino liverpool

    What should I buy at and sell??

    If xbox then I regularly get him for between 1 to 1.5k. Sell for 3.9 to 5.9 even sold the odd one at 9.9 lol.

    Haha class I will give him a go thanks
  • Kaspani
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    Only 77k profit so far today, restocked some ucl cards (mainly Trent & mahrez), going to dabble in some low level icon trading to see if I can accelerate my profit levels and grab myself 94 Ronaldo in a week or two (starting with 3.4m liquid so should be doable)
  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3m266yb.jpg
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    modiooo wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    modiooo wrote: »
    Right guys I have 10k after sort of building a team anyone any idea what to start with to start building again??

    UCL minamino liverpool

    What should I buy at and sell??

    buy under 2 list 9800/9900

    Sold 14 in the past 4 days at this price.

    Insane :D
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    Kaspani wrote: »
    Only 77k profit so far today, restocked some ucl cards (mainly Trent & mahrez), going to dabble in some low level icon trading to see if I can accelerate my profit levels and grab myself 94 Ronaldo in a week or two (starting with 3.4m liquid so should be doable)

    Also after 94 ronaldo. sat on 4.7m
  • RebelRob
    7142 posts Big Money Move
    @SyedWA

    Read this thread back and voila.

    That’s £50 please :trollface:
  • dudders
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mz9iTtV.png
    it has been a quiet day , have not had many sales but still almost 800k for the day.
  • lbezza
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dudders wrote: »
    Mz9iTtV.png
    it has been a quiet day , have not had many sales but still almost 800k for the day.

    I thought I'd had a good day with 350k. Unreal!
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Ffs @dudders
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    Law of averages got me on a one sale day
  • dudders
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    in regards to the headliner cards does anyone know if domestic cup games count towards the 4 wins or does it have to be 4 league wins in a row,thanks
  • Rb10119
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    dudders wrote: »
    in regards to the headliner cards does anyone know if domestic cup games count towards the 4 wins or does it have to be 4 league wins in a row,thanks

    4 league wins i think
  • dudders
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    in regards to the headliner cards does anyone know if domestic cup games count towards the 4 wins or does it have to be 4 league wins in a row,thanks

    4 league wins i think

    thanks bud
  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Poor day for me. still made 75K-100K but that's no way near what i made the last 3 days. didn't have a full TP which also didn't help. Gonna restock tommorow and use some IFS. Maybe that wil boost the profits up :)
  • azza452
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    DZ6VQuF.jpg
    ADKyOPA.jpg
  • Summer69
    1538 posts Play-Off Hero
    dudders wrote: »
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    in regards to the headliner cards does anyone know if domestic cup games count towards the 4 wins or does it have to be 4 league wins in a row,thanks

    4 league wins i think

    thanks bud

    Still the goat, what does your current team look like? I assume it’s all toty with joelinton up top?
  • SadioMan
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    Totyn de jong 100k
    Wijn 64k
    Havertz 37.5k

    Weirdly always get my sales around this time
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Totyn Alison 136k
  • Ian_Ando08
    14162 posts Has That Special Something
    totyn Eriksen 129k
    HL Moreno 39750
    UCL Dembele 14750
    nif rashford 13750
    Nif Pepe 13750
    UCL Moura 13750
    UCL Rudiger 5500
    UCL ndombele 4900
  • RebelRob
    7142 posts Big Money Move
    Bought an if Jesus for 49k after seeing dudders same of him last night, listed for an hour and went to sleep and woke up to this.

    21269544-B254-4016-832-D-6-AD49-FEF6413.png
  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    QlacL0g.jpg

  • sofyanm
    7835 posts League Winner
    afb976497500e36e16c103c5f2e4a5e1.png
    b9390bc247f11da2383f4da30c195224.png
    a52f838dc5306a03fe10a1abc65dfa40.png
  • caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9Nn4ogG.png
    LwEmnBf.png
    BuEUcFW.png
    TJgVKtG.png
    jQUP3de.png
    EsGeVcZ.png
    cnahScv.png
    wnP12Hy.png

    Sunday sales.
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Totyn Benzema 54k
    Totyn Tadic 19.5k
  • Kulman
    1067 posts Professional
    2x UCL Suarez 65k
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Ucl Moura 10.5k
    If Maddison 30.5k
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Totyn Modric 139k,restocked 115k
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    Stocking up
    had a week off, well just relisting, got down to 26 and thought sod it lets buy more
    r94 by the end of next week hopefully
Sign In or Register to comment.