HEADLINER DELANEY

Scaenor
701 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 26
guys before u say "he doesnt play " bla bla no upgrades bla bla hes guarenteed an 87 especially with dortmunds form with the arrival of halland also delaney is set to return by february so upgrades from then onwards are possible. Ontop of that he plays amazingly in game, just compare his headliner to allan rtf and for the price difference youd be stupid not to buy him (headliner Delaney) so long as u can link.

Comments

• D-Maniac
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    He doesnt even play first team for Dortmund at the moment so "bla bla" :p
  • Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    He doesnt even play first team for Dortmund at the moment so "bla bla" :p

Still guarenteed 87 gullit gang pending
  • FCKopenhagenFAN
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He should return to his former team to get his Carrer back om track!!
    Delaney=god
  • BadSeedsFC
    1171 posts Professional
    ๐Ÿคซ

Don't say anything dude. Let's keep the hype low and his price will go down even more. I'm close to have the coins to get him.
  • Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    ๐Ÿคซ

Don't say anything dude. Let's keep the hype low and his price will go down even more. I'm close to have the coins to get him.

I sniped for 164 ๐Ÿ˜ so i dont want him to go lower ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • BadSeedsFC
    1171 posts Professional
    edited January 26
    ๐Ÿคซ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm hoping that he hits the 120K. But if he doesn't go down I guess I would have to sell my OTW Coutinho. HL Delaney is a no brainer for me. His IF have been on my team since early game.
  • Scaenor
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    ๐Ÿคซ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm hoping that he hits the 120K. But if he doesn't go down I guess I would have to sell my OTW Coutinho. HL Delaney is a no brainer for me. His IF have been on my team since early game.

Id say 150 is realistic