Not really sure of a reason to play

Aspral
3797 posts National Call-Up
I'm stuck on the same WL result every time, rivals is just full of people quitting doing objectives and so on.

I don't get any good reds and even if I did I can afford 99% of players anyway. They wont make me improve any WL rank.

Not sure of the motivation to play anymore. I like draft but the rewards are just meh.

I'd like to use a full English/United squad but coming up against the same Meta players is a bit boring.

Anyone doing anything fun or unusual squad wise?

Comments

• mway
    2179 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2020
    Aspral wrote: »
    I'm stuck on the same WL result every time, rivals is just full of people quitting doing objectives and so on.

I don't get any good reds and even if I did I can afford 99% of players anyway. They wont make me improve any WL rank.

Not sure of the motivation to play anymore. I like draft but the rewards are just meh.

I'd like to use a full English/United squad but coming up against the same Meta players is a bit boring.

I´m playing with a team based on current and past players of my favorite team, as well as players that have said that they are fans. I´m currently 5-2 in WL and really having fun with them. My best players are : Trezeguet, Alexis Sanchez FB, Mascherano FB and Otamendi Sc. The rest of my players are NIF, some of them not even rare.

I suggest you do that with Manchester United players ( in fact you have much more than me to chose from ) You will have more fun and you won´t get frustrated when your players barely move during some matches. If you win it feels great, if you lose, it´s ok, your team was not even build to win but to have fun.

• Aspral
    mway wrote: »

I´m playing with a team based on current and past players of my favorite team, as well as players that have said that they are fans. I´m currently 5-2 in WL and really having fun with them. My best players are : Trezeguet, Alexis Sanchez FB, Mascherano FB and Otamendi Sc. The rest of my players are NIF, some of them not even rare.

I suggest you do that with Manchester United players ( in fact you have much more than me to chose from ) You will have more fun and you won´t get frustrated when your players barely move during some matches. If you win it feels great, if you lose, it´s ok, your team was not even build to win but to have fun.

Yeah I have untradeable Ronaldo, Giggs, Keane and DDG. So I might just fill the team with current/past players.

I really want a FB Rooney. Genuinely think I'd have fun with that
  • mway
    2179 posts Fans' Favourite

Nice. A FB Rooney will be great for your team. I´m waiting a FB Falcao, but I guess they won´t realease one :(
  • Aspral
    mway wrote: »

Nice. A FB Rooney will be great for your team. I´m waiting a FB Falcao, but I guess they won´t realease one :(

FB Falcao from the Porto or Atleti days would be amazing