People who play with non meta players..... you are another breed

TDOF
8998 posts League Winner
Right so im trying to do this Orsic objective... because he looks like an unreal super sub...

anyway you need to win 5 games in rivals whilst scoring with a player from croatia.... so i get Perisic......
and this guy is the biggest donkey ive ever used and he doesn't even look that bad

he has 77 agility.. which is ok.... average right..... this man turns like triple decker bus, man...... players with 95+ agility barely turn but this guy literally stepped in wet cement and his feet are drying as he's playing...

74 balance.... HE LITERALLY GETS TOUCHED BY A DEFENDER and he starts to fall over... literally a defender can come up to him and tickle him with his pinky and he starts to fall over.....

it's 11pm.... i've been here since 630 pm trying to get these 5 wins...... i'm about to take a chisel and start chiseling my teeth.... how do you guys do this? it's literally torture man....

Comments

• Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    Literally why don’t you literally put a chem style on him?
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Perisic has been excellent every time I've used him.

Maybe you're forcing the issue too much. Just play the game as you normally would and the objective will come naturally.

I know that the objective makes you feel that you have to play a certain way, and you're probably trying to do it as efficiently as possible, but it's obviously not working.

Also, people will intentionally try to stop you from achieving it, so will target him.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    here's my toothbrush for tonight

1H3erf3.png
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner

i sub him on, so it doesn't matter
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    Perisic has been excellent every time I've used him.

Maybe you're forcing the issue too much. Just play the game as you normally would and the objective will come naturally.

I know that the objective makes you feel that you have to play a certain way, and you're probably trying to do it as efficiently as possible, but it's obviously not working.

Also, people will intentionally try to stop you from achieving it, so will target him.

i mean im doing this at 2100 skill rating..... i only get 2-3 shots a game... it's literally torture
  • Delboy13710
    10240 posts Has That Special Something
    😂😂 feel your pain I've completely given up on any objectives from last week after I took Zambrotta they were literally making the game a choir your in div1 ask yourself do you really need Orsic lol
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    😂😂 feel your pain I've completely given up on any objectives from last week after I took Zambrotta they were literally making the game a choir your in div1 ask yourself do you really need Orsic lol

i have simon as my super sub right now.... who's good, but he looks better..... ive just done this for too long now just to give up....
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    I've used 87 Perisic hes bad enough...
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t bother with objectives it is too stressful and the fifa community in general is too spiteful. They play twice as hard to prevent you from getting the objective. Used to frustrate me so much I stopped doing them. Don’t think EA really thought this objective nonsense through.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

Songs of praise confirmed.
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    I don’t bother with objectives it is too stressful and the fifa community in general is too spiteful. They play twice as hard to prevent you from getting the objective. Used to frustrate me so much I stopped doing them. Don’t think EA really thought this objective nonsense through.

this is the first one im doing because he actually looks good......never again....
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    please @EA_Roger if you take any feedback from this game.... all the gameplay feedbacks whatever it may be.... the most important one has to be, EA need to add a game mode for these objectives.. it can't be rivals literally anything... i'd rather go to prison than do these in D1 ..... please i'd take the death penalty over this man, i was almost in tears doing this
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    this was the reward.... i have no words.....

QVm3R5T.png
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    y0CRGvH.png

feel like ive just been in a war that lasted 5 years..... ive aged about 10 years since 6pm
  • ChappellRovers
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »

this is the first one im doing because he actually looks good......never again....
    y0CRGvH.png

feel like ive just been in a war that lasted 5 years..... ive aged about 10 years since 6pm

Why I stopped, since the patch the game is trash anyway. I am just gonna stop playing can’t do this anymore it is all pointless anyway when you consider the s word.
  • GoonerJoe88
    1158 posts Professional
    Stick an engine chem style on him. It should loosen him up a bit.
  • I hear people say meta all the time, could someone tell me what this means?
  • El_Burn
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Perisic is a decent-ish sub as a striker...
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    I hear people say meta all the time, could someone tell me what this means?

Most Effective Tactics Available

basically, the players that are most OP depending on the game (so for fifa 20, agility, balance, pace)
  • TDOF
    8998 posts League Winner
    El_Burn wrote: »
    Perisic is a decent-ish sub as a striker...

that's were i was using him lol
  • Gnomenclature
    8220 posts League Winner
    87 persic is banging them in for me at striker. 4 games, 4 wins... even with m/m he's making nice runs.
  • Big fan of OP. FUNNY

Change him to striker in game. He"ll score a few
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Literally bro, literally.
  • Biggie567
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    please @EA_Roger if you take any feedback from this game.... all the gameplay feedbacks whatever it may be.... the most important one has to be, EA need to add a game mode for these objectives.. it can't be rivals literally anything... i'd rather go to prison than do these in D1 ..... please i'd take the death penalty over this man, i was almost in tears doing this

Dont be silly the only feedback hes taking is jaros ❤️❤️❤️❤️ deep throat style
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move

Literally this was literally so easy. I literally subbed on NIF rebuy and literally did the objectives in 7 literal games.
  • Mmandras
    6323 posts Big Money Move
    87 Perisic has 90 agillity with sniper chem, and 5* wf makes him epic at ST. He does feel clunky sometimes, because of his long legs and tall stature, but he scores from incredible angles, left and right.

I don't really need Orsic on the same position, and I don't think we'll see another croatian objective until end of the season, but I can't resist objectives and he's a live card so who knows.

I have 4 wins with Perisic scoring in 4 games, hat trick in one. Cannot be stopped.

But to be fair I'd rather use Rebic if it wasn't for this card, in my seria A team.
  • Low Ki
    14456 posts Has That Special Something
    I use a dribbling training card off the bench. Sorts out his only weakness IMO.

And TBH I've got dozens saved up. Might as well use them.
  • Ecua10
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    This was so easy went out 7 games completed the 5 wins. Last game I got a freebie he let me score cross and score with midfielders. Not everyone is toxic
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Use a different Croatian