Headliners Plus

Comments


  • No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    Problem is; how many times do you see a person who can afford a Tesla eat from the homeless shelter? With all the relegation issues people are already matching up to div 4+ players in div 8!
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

    People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

    You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead


    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

    If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

    I hope this is a one off.

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    He just doesn't get it at all 😂😂😂

    And again I'm 1 win away from Div 3 this doesn't impact me but it's still not right.

    Oh and far from a failure thanks 😎

    No dude, you don't get it.

    It's only not fair if you don't have access because if a factor you can't control, your location (like how it's unfair people in parts of Africa can't play in qualifiers, that's unfair) or if it wasn't available on PC or something.

    This is totally, 100% fair in every single way
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McSwigan wrote: »
    McSwigan wrote: »
    But it isn’t life. It’s a game I paid money for.

    And you got the game, if you can't complete an objective because your not good enough, suck it up

    Hey dummy, it’s called content. Content should be available to all. You miserable ****.

    You have the player, it's only a pack. People are overeating massively. I'm div 1 and won't do the player or the pack.

    For once I don’t care about the player. I’d try for the pack though.
  • CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    in_necro wrote: »

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    Problem is; how many times do you see a person who can afford a Tesla eat from the homeless shelter? With all the relegation issues people are already matching up to div 4+ players in div 8!

    These analogies have got me scratching my head.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

    People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

    You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead


    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

    If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

    I hope this is a one off.

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    He just doesn't get it at all 😂😂😂

    And again I'm 1 win away from Div 3 this doesn't impact me but it's still not right.

    Oh and far from a failure thanks 😎

    No dude, you don't get it.

    It's only not fair if you don't have access because if a factor you can't control, your location (like how it's unfair people in parts of Africa can't play in qualifiers, that's unfair) or if it wasn't available on PC or something.

    This is totally, 100% fair in every single way

    I have access and still think it's unfair.

    I bet you're great fun at parties btw 😂😂
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1066 posts Professional
    edited January 2020
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

    People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

    You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead


    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

    If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

    I hope this is a one off.

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    He just doesn't get it at all 😂😂😂

    And again I'm 1 win away from Div 3 this doesn't impact me but it's still not right.

    Oh and far from a failure thanks 😎

    No dude, you don't get it.

    It's only not fair if you don't have access because if a factor you can't control, your location (like how it's unfair people in parts of Africa can't play in qualifiers, that's unfair) or if it wasn't available on PC or something.

    This is totally, 100% fair in every single way

    I have access and still think it's unfair.

    I bet you're great fun at parties btw 😂😂

    You're welcome to your opinion, but you're wrong in every possible way.

    Everyone has access to it, especially you being 1 win away from D3 (Wow, insecure much?) , making it fair.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

    People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

    You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead


    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

    If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

    I hope this is a one off.

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    Nice insult, but seriously if you accept this as OK, what happens when in swaps 3 4 tokens are only available to the top 100 fuc, would you be so happy then, if something unfair happens which doesn't effect you it's easy to say tough ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

    Also if only the top players got the best rewards, everyone would stop playing as there would be no point to it, they introduced objectives to keep players engaged and playing everyday, that's the only reason for a season pass, I hardly think they would want to undo all that.

    I can't stand the I'm alright so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you jack mentality.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

    People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

    You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead


    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

    If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

    I hope this is a one off.

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    He just doesn't get it at all 😂😂😂

    And again I'm 1 win away from Div 3 this doesn't impact me but it's still not right.

    Oh and far from a failure thanks 😎

    No dude, you don't get it.

    It's only not fair if you don't have access because if a factor you can't control, your location (like how it's unfair people in parts of Africa can't play in qualifiers, that's unfair) or if it wasn't available on PC or something.

    This is totally, 100% fair in every single way

    I have access and still think it's unfair.

    I bet you're great fun at parties btw 😂😂

    You're welcome to your opinion, but you're wrong in every possible way.

    Everyone has access to it, especially you being 1 win away from D3 (Wow, insecure much?) , making it fair.

    Insecure? Definitely not 😂😂😂😂

    Was just putting the point across that I'm not impacted by this and still feel it's unfair to those that are. I'm just not a self entitled bell end 😂😂😂
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1066 posts Professional
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

    People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
    TW1103 wrote: »
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

    You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead


    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

    If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

    I hope this is a one off.

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    You are never going to be a a professional soccer player or a race driver, that's the entire purpose of video games...this ain't real life
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    You realise that's exactly what EA did?

    Anyone can get the objective player and better fifa players get the additional content (50k). Good job.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    You realise that's exactly what EA did?

    Anyone can get the objective player and better fifa players get the additional content (50k). Good job.

    Absolute state of you 😂😂😂
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    3men just doesn't get it, all he see is that it has no effect on him so what, he has a typical small minded view of the world, from his bedroom window the world looks fine so it wouldn't occur to him to think about the people this might effect. And I don't just mean FIFA as well, I would be shocked if he gave any thought at at to world disasters and would bet he's never donated to disaster relief funds (yes I'm well aware most are corrupt but they're doing something, so for now they are the best choice other than going there to help yourself if you have the right skills)
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    in_necro wrote: »

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    Problem is; how many times do you see a person who can afford a Tesla eat from the homeless shelter? With all the relegation issues people are already matching up to div 4+ players in div 8!

    https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-costco-photos-facebook-tv-monitor-shopping-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

    Rich people are often the smartest with their money
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1066 posts Professional
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    Where did ea sell the fact objectives were for everyone?

    And objective cards pretty much replaced daily knockout tournaments, which were somewhat skill based because you had to win for in a row for a decent card.

    Also, me having a differing opinion on the topic isn't me 'failing to see the actual issues, you've tried to dismiss many people in thread- it's ok to have opposing opinions on a forum
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2020
    3men I have to give it to you, you're a great troll or a very unpleasant person, and I truly feel it's the later.
  • Jdizzle
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    in_necro wrote: »

    No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

    Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

    They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

    That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

    Sorry if you're a failure.

    Problem is; how many times do you see a person who can afford a Tesla eat from the homeless shelter? With all the relegation issues people are already matching up to div 4+ players in div 8!

    https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-costco-photos-facebook-tv-monitor-shopping-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

    Rich people are often the smartest with their money

    Uhm Zuckerberg bought like a $100million property in Hawaii.... A better example would have been Warren Buffett.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    Where did ea sell the fact objectives were for everyone?

    And objective cards pretty much replaced daily knockout tournaments, which were somewhat skill based because you had to win for in a row for a decent card.

    Also, me having a differing opinion on the topic isn't me 'failing to see the actual issues, you've tried to dismiss many people in thread- it's ok to have opposing opinions on a forum

    Objective cards didn't replace the DK tournament's at all. We haven't had them tournaments from FIFA 18 and objectives were only introduced this year. The DK tournament's were for Fut Champs qualification which was then moved to rivals.

    And you clearly aren't seeing the issue here at all it's nothing to do with opinions.
  • Gnomenclature
    8218 posts League Winner
    Soulja1985 wrote: »
    Ah good old EA. Reward the best player and alienate the lower skilled players. I'm in div 4 but I find anything like this very unfair. Everybody should have a chance at getting season rewards.

    Rewarding people to not "cheat" by relegating too... This company... smh
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1066 posts Professional
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    Where did ea sell the fact objectives were for everyone?

    And objective cards pretty much replaced daily knockout tournaments, which were somewhat skill based because you had to win for in a row for a decent card.

    Also, me having a differing opinion on the topic isn't me 'failing to see the actual issues, you've tried to dismiss many people in thread- it's ok to have opposing opinions on a forum

    Objective cards didn't replace the DK tournament's at all. We haven't had them tournaments from FIFA 18 and objectives were only introduced this year. The DK tournament's were for Fut Champs qualification which was then moved to rivals.

    And you clearly aren't seeing the issue here at all it's nothing to do with opinions.

    'Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based'

    ^again where were you led to believe this?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    3men I have to give it to you, you're a great troll or a very unpleasant person, and I truly feel it's the later.

    Definitely the latter. Self entitled and don't care about others.
  • Nktori
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2020
    Unless there's an incentive to stay in a higher division, people will relegate.

    This aims to help solve this issue. I don't hate it

    I also don't see how people can moan about playing relegators and about this, without offering an alternative solution.
  • DannySTFC
    9664 posts League Winner
    NinthFall wrote: »
    I stand literally zero chance getting higher than division 5 which is already very difficult. Thanks for this EA.

    Might sort it out so that lower div = different reward, but this is just not it

    I do sympathies with you, I’m in D5 as well because I only really use it for objectives, but I don’t have a problem with some objectives being based on skill level and division. It’s not like you’re actually missing out on anything because you didn’t have the 50k pack in the first place, it’s just a bonus, it’s probably right that the better players get better rewards, as it should be in life really.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not going to be able to reach Div 4 probably, but don't really care about it personally.

    But IMO rewards should be obtainable through effort and not skill. It is fair if somebody of a higher skill-level can obtain it quicker. It's not completely fair if somebody of a lower skill-level can not obtain an objective. This is what the WL rewards are already there for.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    Where did ea sell the fact objectives were for everyone?

    And objective cards pretty much replaced daily knockout tournaments, which were somewhat skill based because you had to win for in a row for a decent card.

    Also, me having a differing opinion on the topic isn't me 'failing to see the actual issues, you've tried to dismiss many people in thread- it's ok to have opposing opinions on a forum

    Objective cards didn't replace the DK tournament's at all. We haven't had them tournaments from FIFA 18 and objectives were only introduced this year. The DK tournament's were for Fut Champs qualification which was then moved to rivals.

    And you clearly aren't seeing the issue here at all it's nothing to do with opinions.

    'Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based'

    ^again where were you led to believe this?

    So that's all you have to say about that then 😂😂

    Look it up EA put objectives out as a new feature for everyone to sell the game. Damn I would hate to be the type of person you are 😂😂😂
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Do you guys remember when top 100 monthly players used to get a free icon? Did you same people have a problem with that?

    No because that's rewards and they should be better for better players. However objectives shouldn't be limited by skill.

    Well a pack is a 'reward' as such. And why would objectives be any different? What's so special about them that the rewards in objectives shouldn't have skill component added to them?

    Because objectives were sold as a new feature for everyone this year that's why they shouldn't be skill based.

    You can even have skill based objectives but don't leave over half the playerbase out. Make the objectives for everyone but the higher the division the better the rewards.

    Can't believe so many people are failing to see the actual issue here.

    Where did ea sell the fact objectives were for everyone?

    And objective cards pretty much replaced daily knockout tournaments, which were somewhat skill based because you had to win for in a row for a decent card.

    Also, me having a differing opinion on the topic isn't me 'failing to see the actual issues, you've tried to dismiss many people in thread- it's ok to have opposing opinions on a forum

    The daily tournaments were open to everyone, that's the point. There was never a tournament that locked out 70% of the player,

    Having a opposing view is fine as long as you can see the other side as well.

    I think this as bad because if this is just accepted as OK, then more objectives may follow that are more important. I collect the swap tokens, I had no problem with 1 being wins in FIFA champs I thought it was fair, I would have a major problem with swap tokens being division 1 only or finish in the top 100 of squad battles, or FIFA champs.

    I believe you see it as OK because your not effected by it.

    I am going to struggle to get the 5 wins for Orsic, I still think it's a fair objective as I can try.
  • Sodan70
    1330 posts Professional
    Nktori wrote: »
    Unless there's an incentive to stay in a higher division, people will relegate.

    This aims to help solve this issue. I don't hate it

    I also don't see how people can moan about playing relegators and about this, without offering an alternative solution.

    I have read a lot of solutions to this - just search for them.

    I think it's good that EA admit DR are messed up but I guess this is too little too late.
Sign In or Register to comment.