Headliners Plus

Comments

• Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Don’t you already get better packs for being in a higher division anyway? What difference does this make?

People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Lol bit unfair, some people don't have the ability to get division 4. "Try harder" comments are hilarious.

So every one deserves a participation trophy?? It's only a pack , not the actual player. There should be more objectives to reward people higher up and discourage relegating. Better players get better rewards, that's life, the better you are the more you get paid etc..
  • Barry Allannnn
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is like saying its not fair people who finish in top 100 get better rewards :D There should be more incentive for people to play to a higher level, I mean people like bateson play div 8 in rivals ffs
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Lol bit unfair, some people don't have the ability to get division 4. "Try harder" comments are hilarious.

So every one deserves a participation trophy?? It's only a pack , not the actual player. There should be more objectives to reward people higher up and discourage relegating. Better players get better rewards, that's life, the better you are the more you get paid etc..

My comment above addresses this.
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    This is like saying its not fair people who finish in top 100 get better rewards :D There should be more incentive for people to play to a higher level, I mean people like bateson play div 8 in rivals ffs

Agree. People overreacting over a pack, I'm div 1 and won't bother doing it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But it isn’t life. It’s a game I paid money for.
  • Thank you EA, so now not only do I match up against Mbappe, Ronaldo, Zidane etc in div 7, now you are making it even more difficult to get rewards! What bs!
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    Pietu wrote: »
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    All EA did with this is making the larger amount of people below D4 upset and making the smaller amount of D4 and above "happy".

I'm Div 4 and I'm not happy about this at all. It's very unfair to lesser skilled players.

Would you have wanted them to do nothing about the relegaters? This is a good thing they did.

Do you think an untradable 50k pack with an 84 rated card if you're lucky will stop people relegating for objectives?

They could surely think of a better way as this won't work and isn't fair on people genuinely below Div 4.

No, it’s totally fair. Better players should get (much) better rewards.

Life is like that. If you’re not successful, you will have a bad job, crap house, poor life style (some people will say ugly wife too but not sure about that)

In real life, you don’t get stuff for taking part
    TW1103 wrote: »
    It’s great. Better players should always be rewarded more than crap players

I agree with this, but I feel objectives should be open to all abilities. If you talk about Rivals Rewards, I 100% agree with you.

However, I think this is the worst objective they have ever done.

I just meant rewards across all modes
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    McSwigan wrote: »

And you got the game, if you can't complete an objective because your not good enough, suck it up
  • TW1103
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    Some people just aren't getting this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards 😂😂😂

You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    All EA did with this is making the larger amount of people below D4 upset and making the smaller amount of D4 and above "happy".

I'm Div 4 and I'm not happy about this at all. It's very unfair to lesser skilled players.

Would you have wanted them to do nothing about the relegaters? This is a good thing they did.

Do you think an untradable 50k pack with an 84 rated card if you're lucky will stop people relegating for objectives?

They could surely think of a better way as this won't work and isn't fair on people genuinely below Div 4.

No, it’s totally fair. Better players should get (much) better rewards.

Life is like that. If you’re not successful, you will have a bad job, crap house, poor life style (some people will say ugly wife too but not sure about that)

In real life, you don’t get stuff for taking part
    It’s great. Better players should always be rewarded more than crap players

I agree with this, but I feel objectives should be open to all abilities. If you talk about Rivals Rewards, I 100% agree with you.

However, I think this is the worst objective they have ever done.

I just meant rewards across all modes

Seems people are commenting but not actually reading the comments. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards, higher divisions get better rewards. And I'm in Div 4 myself.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ taking on a massive scale.

I hope this is a one off.
  • McSwigan wrote: »

And you got the game, if you can't complete an objective because your not good enough, suck it up

Although I agree in principle that rewards can be tiered, this only works if the tiers are a real reflection of ability. If people drops divisions to, for example, complete objectives, then you are just making it harder for the people who are not as good at the game and get stuck playing div 4+ players in div 8/9.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

You're right mate. It should at least be done in a tiered system. Like maybe you need 4 goals in D1, 8 in D2, 12 in D3, etc. At least people in D10 can still do it, they might just need to grind out like 40 goals instead

There's definitely other ways they could sort the relegating issue out. Sadly this isn't it.
  • Jdizzle
    3082 posts National Call-Up

Well it's not a participation trophy because they still have to do the objective... If they want people to stop relegating this is the wrong way to go about it. They are essentially excluding half the player base because of their lack of skill.

If you want people to stop relegating make higher divisions more worthwhile, there's barely any difference in the rewards in the higher divisions. Hell even in WL the elite rewards aren't that much better than some gold rewards considering how shocking the totw packs are.
  • CharlieC
    7429 posts League Winner
    The pull odds on the 50k pack will be worse than me winning the grand national carrying Tony McCoy.
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Hey dummy, it’s called content. Content should be available to all. You miserable ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    It has absolutely nothing to do with the pack, it could be a bronze kit and I would still be unhappy about it, it's the principle of Objectives being open to all. When you shut out 70% of your players it's a problem. The top 30% of players are in division 1-4 the rest of us are being told we don't matter. That is the issue.

If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

Some people just aren't understanding this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards as they're already better in higher divisions. It's alienating alot of the playerbase that's the issue.
  • CharlieC
    7429 posts League Winner

If they made the objectives harder I wouldn't mind so much but making a objective impossible is just **** taking on a massive scale.

Some people just aren't understanding this at all. It's got absolutely nothing to do with rewards as they're already better in higher divisions. It's alienating alot of the playerbase that's the issue.

I’m D5 mate and I literally don’t care but I do agree with the sentiment.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    CharlieC wrote: »
    The pull odds on the 50k pack will be worse than me winning the grand national carrying Tony McCoy.

That's a different topic altogether 😂😂
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up

People are missing the point here. Getting better rewards in higher divisions is absolutely fine but they shouldn't be making objectives only for the better players and giving nothing to the not as good players. It's just wrong.

No guys, you're all missing the point totally.

Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

That's the exact way life should be, and on Fifa as well.

Sorry if you're a failure.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    Queens11 wrote: »
    They will get all the desperados who relegated themselves back up then change something so u can’t relegate by quitting right before next icon set are out

But if they did that then no one’s rival score would ever decrease because everyone would just quit when losing so that they didn’t lose rank, and eventually everyone would be in division one. :D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Not everyone in life can afford a tesla, or a 10k Holiday for 2 weeks in Barbados or a 6 bedroom home with a pool.

They way REAL LIFE work is, if you're successful in life, you have access to the best stuff. If you suck at life, you don't have access.

He just doesn't get it at all 😂😂😂

And again I'm 1 win away from Div 3 this doesn't impact me but it's still not right.

Oh and far from a failure thanks 😎
  • Barry Allannnn
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite

It is open to all you just have to get promoted to division 4. My mate is in division 4 and finishes silver in weekend league, it's not like theyve made it impossible. It's a bonus anyway, the real objective can be done in any division yiu just get an extra pack for doing it in higher divisions. It's pretty fair considering how hard they are to do in div 1.
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner

Hey dummy, it’s called content. Content should be available to all. You miserable ****.

You have the player, it's only a pack. People are overeating massively. I'm div 1 and won't do the player or the pack.
  • CharlieC
    7429 posts League Winner

Harsh.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

Hey dummy, it’s called content. Content should be available to all. You miserable ****.

You have the player, it's only a pack. People are overeating massively. I'm div 1 and won't do the player or the pack.

Thats your choice though, not everyone has this luxury.
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner

Well it's not a participation trophy because they still have to do the objective... If they want people to stop relegating this is the wrong way to go about it. They are essentially excluding half the player base because of their lack of skill.

If you want people to stop relegating make higher divisions more worthwhile, there's barely any difference in the rewards in the higher divisions. Hell even in WL the elite rewards aren't that much better than some gold rewards considering how shocking the totw packs are.

Agree mostly, rewards should be more different. I'm sure div 4 has the best packs outside of Div 1.