Division 5 player here 😂

Comments

• A_Snipe
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Same. Wth even is that objective
  • yosef167
    6121 posts Big Money Move
    i do go defend the bad players here.
    why they need to be out of the prize? why they are giving advantage to higher division players than people who are not good in game? omg how low can they reach?
    .. it didnt hit me personally i am just defending them.
  • PiotrLolo
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    ahahaha, Im barely hanging in Div 5, getting relegated to Div 6 once in a while

stupid objectives
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The most ridiculous objective ever, at least give us a lesser pack for lower divisions, this is EA trying to get people to go up in divisions instead of relegating. "There you go bob, I fixed it"
  • number7rocky
    8843 posts League Winner
    I'm in div 1 but agree it's unfair on people legitimately below div 4. At the same time I like the idea of "exclusive" cards would be a cool feature and encourage people not to relagate for example if there was an objective player that you had to be in div 1 etc...
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm in div 1 but agree it's unfair on people legitimately below div 4. At the same time I like the idea of "exclusive" cards would be a cool feature and encourage people not to relagate for example if there was an objective player that you had to be in div 1 etc...

What was their reasoning for removing icon SBCs? Was it to make the cards available to the casuals, and not limit them to just the better players? 🤔
  • FifaProDK
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    yosef167 wrote: »
    i do go defend the bad players here.
    why they need to be out of the prize? why they are giving advantage to higher division players than people who are not good in game? omg how low can they reach?
    .. it didnt hit me personally i am just defending them.

It hit me personally saying, just because i'm in div 5 i'm a bad player? Hurting my feelings here.
  • xFATAL
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    I think it's good and they need to come out with more like this to reduce the amount of idiots dropping ranks take advantage of lower skilled players. I know some of you grew up in this "Participation Trophy era" But I think higher skilled players should be more rewarded.
  • number7rocky
    8843 posts League Winner
    xFATAL wrote: »
    I think it's good and they need to come out with more like this to reduce the amount of idiots dropping ranks take advantage of lower skilled players. I know some of you grew up in this "Participation Trophy era" But I think higher skilled players should be more rewarded.

Agree, why red picks are a farce
  • BogusTommy
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is great news for all div 5+ players. Maybe now the good players can play in their respective divisions and leave us loosers alone :smile:
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    They at least do something about those relegaters. But here's my thought;

Get the objective done like this.

Score with Croatian player in 1 win in Div 1,
    Or in 2 wins in Div 2, or in 3 wins in Div 3, etc etc etc
  • Retro1989
    7580 posts League Winner
    EA's attempt at bring those relegators back up to where they should be playing.
  • PaulDr
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2020
    Retro1989 wrote: »

No it wont work. If self relegators are bothered they would go up and quickly relegate again. This is to make us think they are listening and addressing our concerns. A pr exercise that will surely backfire.
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For 5 minutes, until swaps 3
  • Basket
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hope they also make an objective just for people in division 9
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty pissed off being a div 6 player
  • deejay85
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Genuinely don’t see how anyone can condone this.

Untradeables for sbc rewards now saying the majority of players don’t get a pack because you’re not good enough at the game is disgraceful.

I seriously hope anyone division 5 and below that purchases Fifa points sees EA for what they really are now and doesn’t put another penny into a company that seems to despise its player base.

I won’t be doing this despite qualifying to do so and having 3 decent Croatian players that could score.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Basket wrote: »
    I hope they also make an objective just for people in division 9

That would make more people relegate 😂😂
  • Sodan70
    1396 posts Professional
    It's positive that EA admit they f*cked up Division Rivals.
    This is obviously not going to solve the mess DR are in but it's a start.
  • BSDShoes
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Hear me out, it's probably to encourage the relegaters to get their arses back up to div4+ lol
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    If I was a lower division player, I’d be happy as it would mean I play more people on the same skill level. You would probably pack Zahavi anyway, remember that!
  • CeeQue
    15392 posts World Class
    edited January 2020
    Retro1989 wrote: »

source.gif