OT: How long have you supported the club you support

Comments

• Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    All my life, the earliest I can remember watching Liverpool was when I was 6 in 1998, my first game was in 2000, a 3-2 win over city.

Been to no games this season as I've been in Australia for all of it.
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1140 posts Professional
    Chelsea fan, use to travel over every other weekend as a very young boy (Season tickets) with my Dad from N.Ireland around early to mid 90's. Obviously caught the bug from him as he had a season ticket at Chelsea going on 20-30 years before I was even I thought in his nut :) Moved to NZ 2-3 years before Abramovich arrived and spent 6-7 years waking up at stupid o'clock to watch every match, even if it was school 2-3 hours later.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Real madrid ever since they signed Ronaldo

Trolls be trolling
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator
    Moleman wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Why no away games @Moleman

I dunno just always been a family decision i think. Sometimes i say to my dad who i go with that i would want to go to one of the away games and he wouldn't be bothered about it. So i'd just end up not bothering because i'd end up going by myself which i see as pointless.
    By the way i went to watch walsall this season play against coventry at the bescot. Just because i told my friend (walsall fan) i'd never been there. So he got me a ticket and i went.

Ahh, Away games are brilliant, Even better when you win

That wasn't one of out best performances, decent goal by O'Brien though
  • iReboundz
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Since 2003
  • SkillerForDayz
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wonder how many people are telling the truth..... Probably very few
  • SkillerForDayz
    Waits for hate
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator

Well...Only they know if they are ;)

I've got most of my away ticket stubs from this season, so you can tick me off your list ;)
  • SkillerForDayz

Well...Only they know if they are ;)

I've got most of my away ticket stubs from this season, so you can tick me off your list ;)

Ticked
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Imagine being a West Brom fan
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator

To be honest, I can't

I have many mates who are

:lol:
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ever since I was like 7 or 8 watching giggs play for utd made me fall inlove with the team
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up

To be honest, I can't

They are the worst people. I remember one saying that Anichebe could be a 10-15 goal a year striker but never had the chance, and that they paid a good price for him.
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator

To be honest, I can't

They are the worst people. I remember one saying that Anichebe could be a 10-15 goal a year striker but never had the chance, and that they paid a good price for him.

Oh my best mate thinks he great because he's holding up the ball

I said, What about his goal scoring record

He went quiet

Then he said they never have any money to spend

I said, How much you spend on Ideye, Sessegnon and Anichebe

Again he went quiet

• jamie
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    I would guess that most peoples response would be since they started watchin football . Then again a lot of glory hunters round these parts :D
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator
    jamie wrote: »
    I would guess that most peoples response would be since they started watchin football . Then again a lot of glory hunters round these parts :D

I agree
  • Moleman
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    jamie wrote: »

I agree

I agree also. Quite frustrating when you hear on talk sport. So we have so and so who is a man u fan. And then pipes up a cockney. It's like erm seriously?! That's what annoys me. People don't support clubs for where they come from. They support them for glory. "Because beckham played for man u" "because zidane played for madrid" etc you get the picture.
  • Lloydie
    667 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Supported Newcastle since I was 4.

It started when I walked in to the living room and my mum was celebrating as they were beating Man Utd 5-0. I thought, 'they must be good, I like them'. How naive I was :(

Been to 3 games in my life, although living in Hampshire limits my trips a bit :neutral:
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator
    I remember listening to TS and a Man U fan came on and they said where you from

His response was Plymouth

• Moleman
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I remember listening to TS and a Man U fan came on and they said where you from

His response was Plymouth

Haha i remember back in school the trick question was "so who's your 3rd choice keeper?" That threw a few kids off to know about their "supposed" home team.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    This has turned a bit bitter lads! Next thing you will be mocking mixed marriages...
  • WFCBagnall
    91222 posts Moderator
    This has turned a bit bitter lads! Next thing you will be mocking mixed marriages...

Nope, Just football in here ;)
  • HeroBent
    4950 posts Big Money Move
    37 years. Rosenborg BK (Norway).
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

Nope, Just football in here ;)

Oh, I thought we where outing cockney reds...
  • Dolan_Spoderman
    I was born Portista and will die Portista! 32 years supporting my city main club... the great FC PORTO
  • Z
    544 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm 35 and been going to Newcastle games since 87