15984 posts World Class
Any idea when they are available?

Comments

• Yermawfc
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    a week on friday, hopefully all 12 at once
  • IxToMxI
    8232 posts League Winner
    New season starts Friday 31st, I reckon the Monday will release the last lot
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Forum etiquette broke again ;)

I imagine it will be a week after the current one ends. I've done 2 so far. Dont know if I can be bothered grinding the other 9 for Zambrotta.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    6 more after the current, then 6 more 3 weeks later. In March people will get their player, then TOTS comes in April and people wonder why they did that. 🤣
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Forum etiquette broke again ;)

I imagine it will be a week after the current one ends. I've done 2 so far. Dont know if I can be bothered grinding the other 9 for Zambrotta.

Oh yeah
  • TheMightyBee
    4069 posts National Call-Up
    I just want two more to get Blanc, annoying we have to wait so long.
  • Suarez8
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully they will release the last 12 at the same time, but probably not
  • I can see it being 2sets of 6 again, because it says on icons they still available for 51 days🙁
  • LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    edited January 2020
    I will be very disappointed in this whole concept if they only release 6 again. Dont tell me I can earn Ronaldinho and then make me wait 3 months to get him.

I really like this idea of swaps, but they really need to tweak the timing. What does it matter if I complete all 24 challenges in one month or 3 months? As long as only so many icons and challenges can be earned in that time frame, let the grinders get them and others can take their time if they want.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3439 posts National Call-Up
    LoPo9 wrote: »
    I will be very disappointed in this whole concept if they only release 6 again. Dont tell me I can earn Ronaldinho and then make me wait 3 months to get him.

I really like this idea of swaps, but they really need to tweak the timing. What does it matter if I complete all 24 challenges in one month or 3 months? As long as only so many icons and challenges can be earned in that time frame, let the grinders get them and others can take their time if they want.

I agree
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    It's really simple to work it out considering there's a timer in game showing when this set expires 😂😂

I understand this was a bit of a troll thread with that title but it was a very poor attempt this time 😂
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Would Imagine 6 on 31st and then another 6 around 3 weeks later
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

🤣
  • FifaProDK
    2080 posts Fans' Favourite

I agree

Perfect world for us, caos for EA
  • Smiley_Utd
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can see it being 2sets of 6 again, because it says on icons they still available for 51 days🙁

this is exactly why I'm not bothering!!
  • IxToMxI
    8232 posts League Winner
    51 seems correct, there is 10 days left of this season which leaves you 41 days, normal seasons are a month long which leaves 10 days, 10 days to claim your icon and decide pretty sure icon swaps 1 the icons didn’t expire until about that, would be a waste of time if they drop 6 again
  • Revolver_310
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    I took Hierro and was done with it. I highly doubt I'll even be playing the game by March!
  • LoPo9
    1228 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

🤣

Please explain your very helpful response.
  • Chiss
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I actually don't mind grinding for them tbh I've managed to get the 12 so far. Only started playing at Xmas so dont even have a team yet just been doing the challenges, trading and collecting the high rated free cards. Probably do the next set and then use them and start building my team.
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have some spare question marks for your title right here >>>> ???????????????

Take which ever one you want.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    hayhor1 wrote: »

🤣

Please explain your very helpful response.

Ok I'll explain as you must be new. EA does all of these objectives and daily sbcs and everything else like this in a way to keep you engaged with the game, expecting you will eventually buy packs. The free icon lure is the easiest way to keep you coming back.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    I have some spare question marks for your title right here >>>> ???????????????

Take which ever one you want.

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Amdp9
    6856 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Any idea when they are available?

@Futfanatic its right after the end of this season but the messed up part by EA will be there are going to be six more, more likely 24 tokens we shall get by End of Feb
  • Markman007
    4873 posts National Call-Up

I agree, but EA want us to keep playing consistently over a long period and have a reason to go back to the game if we stop. They don’t want us to just grind through tokens all at once and get our dream player in a weekend. That’s their strategy.