When does swaps 2 (part 2) end?

Mmandras
2999 posts National Call-Up
edited January 19
I have a few more of boring SB games to complete (10 or so), but can't seem to find expiration date on single player icon swaps objectives. That would be the day when 3rd batch is out, 18/24. This friday I guess?

Comments

• Pandorrann
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    The new icon swap objectives will come on January 31st, when this current season ends.
  • d3b4s1s
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Check the expiry date on the icon swap section. That tells you about expiry. Next one comes a few days after.

Long time to go I’d say
  • d3b4s1s
    Pandorrann wrote: »
    The new icon swap objectives will come on January 31st, when this current season ends.

Don't think so, coz it says 54 days for each icon. That's nearly 2 months ahead
  • WarrenBarton
    10267 posts Has That Special Something
    d3b4s1s wrote: »

But there is atleast one more set of swaps to come for swaps 2, likely 2 more with 6 each tbh.

Each set of objectives ends when the season ends, that’s why they’re in the season objectives tab 🙂
  • d3b4s1s
    Opps sorry, i missed the 'part 2' part, my bad. You're right. There will be more tokens next season, which is in 12 days. Hopefully more than 6. Having to wait someone good with 6-6 tokens each season is frustrating.

Also with 6 tokens each season, the relegation scene will never resolve
  • Pandorrann
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Opps sorry, i missed the 'part 2' part, my bad. You're right. There will be more tokens next season, which is in 12 days. Hopefully more than 6. Having to wait someone good with 6-6 tokens each season is frustrating.

Also with 6 tokens each season, the relegation scene will never resolve

I would be really disappointed if we don’t get the last 12 swaps in the next season in 2 weeks. It means waiting even longer for some icons that a lot of people say aren’t even top tier.
  • d3b4s1s
    True. These are pretty decent icons, but if we have to wait till March to get them, there'll be a plethora of good cards available in game, which will renders them useless(except for chemistry)
  • Mmandras
    2999 posts National Call-Up

But there is atleast one more set of swaps to come for swaps 2, likely 2 more with 6 each tbh.

Each set of objectives ends when the season ends, that’s why they’re in the season objectives tab 🙂

Oh that explains why there isn't a date attached to them.