Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The English Football League Lounge 2019/20

Comments

• Handy Andy
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    We are phenomenal. Winning the league.

Deserved, we were absolutely dreadful. First half we defended well when you were just crossing balls into the box but 2nd half you ran riot

Also your fans fighting each other, wtf was that about :D
  • Hicksy2011
    14608 posts Has That Special Something

More great Raggett defending and EFL refereeing
    First time in months I can remember something like this going our way mind you
  • james2060
    2922 posts Fans' Favourite
    lol
  • wheelerdeeler
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    As I said in my last post with the Tony Khan tweets. Prime candidate for a "photos taken moments before disaster" meme.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4224 posts National Call-Up
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    We are phenomenal. Winning the league.

Deserved, we were absolutely dreadful. First half we defended well when you were just crossing balls into the box but 2nd half you ran riot

Also your fans fighting each other, wtf was that about :D

We're playing so well we've all gone a bit delusional and decided to have a punch up to celebrate :smile:
  • GoodnightIrene
    3737 posts National Call-Up
    With our managers situation at the moment I can't be too shocked or surprised at the way we are playing and not getting any results, but the players are so toothless at the moment, can't see where our next win will come from.

And how leaky Leahy has frauded his way to a football league career is beyond me, one of the worst players I've witnessed in a Rovers shirt.
  • wheelerdeeler
    Luton’s Keeper is useless.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    We made hard work of that but got the result in the end. Not a fan of football at 12 on a Sunday though. Lolley has a decent chance of an in-form I think but I think they might give it Holtby. A win on Wednesday would put us two points behind Leeds, but it's gunna be a hard game.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    Sheffield United doing bits for Forest this year. Sharp on loan or Freeman permanent please. @Lard_Lad
  • wheelerdeeler
    Don't think Holtby's in the game because he only signed for them in September. Would've thought the QPR Keeper would have the best shout though.
  • WFCBagnall
    75318 posts Moderator
    And how leaky Leahy has frauded his way to a football league career is beyond me, one of the worst players I've witnessed in a Rovers shirt.

giphy.gif
  • WFCBagnall
    75318 posts Moderator
    @Hicksy2011 Just saw that you've recalled May from Swindon. Few rumours going around that we might be in for him as he fits every description that Clarke said he's after in a cm at a fans forum last week.
  • Hicksy2011
    You’ll probably get him on a free at the end of the season as well
    He’s got a lot of talent to be fair but he has a few holes in his game that will probably only be fixed with 30 straight starts at senior level
    He also had to start almost every week at L1 level when he was 19 and Close was 20 because our squad size was tiny and Danny Rose broke his leg
    The consequence was him getting a lot of abuse and his confidence hitting the floor
    Defo worth a punt imo
  • WFCBagnall
    75318 posts Moderator
    He'd get quite abit of game time for us because we're abit light in midfield at the moment.

Guthrie cant start games because his legs are made out of glass, Sinclsir gets injured and disappears for weeks, Bates and Perry have only just turned 18 and we've turned Rory Holden into a midfielder from a winger :D

Also, Emmanuel Ledesma got released from FC Cincinnati. Man if he come back here :joy:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Really hope we can find a loan for Drameh this month at a L1/L2 team. Think I said it in here during the summer, personally think of all the Right-Backs we've got at the club he has the highest ceiling.

Would like him to start getting senior games under his belt though, and I still think we might end up signing a Right-Back on top of having Christie, Odoi and S. Sessegnon above him in the pecking order.
  • james2060
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Also, Emmanuel Ledesma got released from FC Cincinnati. Man if he come back here :joy:

I saw a few of FCC's games, probably their best player and rewarded it by offering him a worse deal.

I know it'll be difficult for the new teams in MLS getting a good squad, but wow the quality was atrocious. Not hard for Ledesma to stand out.
  • WFCBagnall
    75318 posts Moderator
    james2060 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I saw a few of FCC's games, probably their best player and rewarded it by offering him a worse deal.

I know it'll be difficult for the new teams in MLS getting a good squad, but wow the quality was atrocious. Not hard for Ledesma to stand out.

Saw that he got the leagues poty last season with 16 goals and 16 assists and hasn't done too bad this season either, like you said to be offered less money.

He's some player and is far too good for us. If we had any chance of getting him back now then it would be amazing. Him on one wing and McDonald on the other :sweat_smile:

The only reason we got him here before was because of Dean Smith :D
  • AtomicOdin
    1147 posts Professional
    well last week was supposed to be our worst performance this season. Think we may have been even worse yesterday. Had it not been for McGee in goal pulling off 2 world class saves we would have lost that, Cheers @Hicksy2011 was going to ask if he was any good, but he was class yesterday.

I'll be shocked if Bowyer is still here after our next 2 games. Only managed 2 away wins all season and next 2 are away and both are must win if we are serious about going up. Time for bland bowyer and his anti football to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off.
  • Hicksy2011
    The way I see McGee is
    Championship level shot stopper
    League 1 level command of his box
    National League level distribution
    He pretty much won POTY for Posh and us in back to back seasons and only got dropped because he kept hitting goal kicks straight out for throws
    Also unfortunately for him we have MacGillivray who is a 2m rated Scotland international and Alex Bass who is our new number one, so a lot of competition
    Glad to hear he did well
  • wheelerdeeler
    edited January 19
    Just seen that we've been linked with Mbenza as well after Kongolo @strings79.

Fun when I'm fairly certain I used the words "worst player I've ever seen" when I saw him play at one point last season. And even more mental apparently Bournemouth are in for him as well. Although maybe not, because Bournemouth's signings are almost universally awful.
  • james2060
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    The way I see McGee is
    Championship level shot stopper
    League 1 level command of his box
    National League level distribution
    He pretty much won POTY for Posh and us in back to back seasons and only got dropped because he kept hitting goal kicks straight out for throws
    Also unfortunately for him we have MacGillivray who is a 2m rated Scotland international and Alex Bass who is our new number one, so a lot of competition
    Glad to hear he did well

Still liked a lot down here, he was only with us for half a year as well.
  • Lard_Lad
    12690 posts Has That Special Something
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Sheffield United doing bits for Forest this year. Sharp on loan or Freeman permanent please. @Lard_Lad

Yeah don’t really no what to think with that one. We need cover in LCB so that’s what he’s there for. Seems a strange one but Wilder knows best. Sharp ain’t going anywhere, he’s come of the bench against City Liverpool and Arsenal in the last month . Freeman who knows, wasn’t in match day squad last two games.
  • strings79
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just seen that we've been linked with Mbenza as well after Kongolo @strings79.

Fun when I'm fairly certain I used the words "worst player I've ever seen" when I saw him play at one point last season. And even more mental apparently Bournemouth are in for him as well. Although maybe not, because Bournemouth's signings are almost universally awful.

he really has been nothing but awful for us scored against man United but thats it has a heart the size of a pea and his shooting is abysmal cant believe teams like yourself and bournemouth are linked il drive him there myself !
  • strings79
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Lard_Lad stearman MOM on his debut he was quality :)
  • wheelerdeeler
    Have a lot of time for West Brom and Leeds deciding to make the race for Top 2 a bit more exciting, because a month ago it definitely looked a bit different.
  • BrentfordFC
    13133 posts Has That Special Something
    West Brom don’t wanna go up or something ? :lol:
  • wheelerdeeler
    Definitely been a good weekend for the "chasing pack". Pereira should get a ban for that elbow in the 1st Half as well unless the EFL bottle it.