6445 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Headliner Neymar or don't bother teasing a PSG player

Herrera or Draxler

I'd actually be very happy with draxler
  • Wyojasond
    14887 posts Has That Special Something
    Bit late to the party, but for what it’s worth, Werners POTM last month has been a beast.

200 starts
    155g
    148a

Not quite the stats some of you guys have with your star players, but for me he’s been next level. Gonna have to really debate this new one 😂
  • Jackadinho
    1923 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any tips on how to score a header, sat playing semi pro squad battles and it’s impossible
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Jackadinho wrote: »
    Any tips on how to score a header, sat playing semi pro squad battles and it’s impossible

I thought the objective was a volley
  • Jackadinho
    1923 posts Play-Off Hero

Need 300xp to rank up so just doing the Ronaldo loan objective
  • Joestoe
    8753 posts League Winner
    Bit late to the party, but for what it’s worth, Werners POTM last month has been a beast.

200 starts
    155g
    148a

Not quite the stats some of you guys have with your star players, but for me he’s been next level. Gonna have to really debate this new one 😂

You played 200 games in such a short period of time? I salute you.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 17

Run to the edge of the line when goalie coming and lobb a ball back to center top of box and aim towards other end of goal. Guy there should have a easy straight header if unmarked.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    Again, who said no 90+ rated cards, the middle is neymar

@Skorpio_King or its thiago Silva ?
  • Jackadinho
    1923 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    @sofyanm this is how my attacks go in rivals (2nd one is basically straight from kick off as well) :#
    o802LjF.gifIcWkjdZ.gif

Do you just play in circles based off the other user's player switching?
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I love a ball roll 50 yards out from goal with no other player within 5 yards of the player to then proceed to go backwards.

Fantastic 👏

This.

The amount of people that do unecessary ball rolls and drag backs is unbelievable. I don’t follow any youtubers but I assume they insist this is the meta.

There are very few unnecessary ball rolls tbf. Same goes for drag backs.

Just the best way to create better passing angles and/or wait for opportunities to attack.

If like me you can win without doing any drag backs or ball rolls then it proves its unnecessary. Of course if going for Elite or higher then I would imagine skill that you need to learn, but seeing as I only play an average of 11-14 WL games every now and again, Ive got by fine

Just because you avoid all decent opponents doesn't mean the skills are unnecessary in general :trollface:

If you need broken skills in the game to win, then are you really playing fifa? Or just waiting for the new glitch to learn how to win based on the development teams failure. Games play you lol.

Yes. You are playing Fifa then. If you claim to not use any "broken" things then you probably struggle to score a single goal.
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Imagine proudly posting that gif

Imagine proudly refusing to play at your own skilllevel and instead smash people in div 5 just so that you can claim to not use ball rolls or whatever.

Fifa is just a great game o:)

Lol. I score 90% of the games I play without abusing skills. I do find it difficult to defend people that just move back and forth until they can get a diagonal pass into the box to do a cutback and score. Most boring part of playing.

I do get messages after playing really good players that dont have to abuse mechanics and they actually enjoy playing against me.

Run to the edge of the line when goalie coming and lobb a ball back to center top of box and aim towards other end of goal. Guy there should have a easy straight header if unmarked.

Cheers man, just got one now :)
  • Mr_Matchup1

Need 300xp to rank up so just doing the Ronaldo loan objective

Ah I see , I did that using the lobbed through ball.
    Use a two striker formation and break through the defence and lob the ball up the the striker standing next to you . Easy free header
  • Idek
    16162 posts World Class
    Ozz wrote: »
    Replacing FFS with yet another promo for the same 5 cards we always see

Actually makes sense for them to bring out headliners earlier so there's more time for boosts, future stars can come out whenever really
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    @Skorpio_King and it was EA who siad no 90 rated cards last year 😂😂 maybe they changed it ever thought that ?
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    Neymar to crash the market please
  • Wyojasond
    Joestoe wrote: »

200 starts
    155g
    148a

Stay at home dad with both kids in school, so I tend to have a lot of free time....especially in December 😂
  • M98H
    13767 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 17

That’s some list if true :hushed:
    Mertens could be a decent shout if price is right
  • DutyHarry
    6035 posts Big Money Move
    Y65BDlr.jpg
    Welcome Hakim, you'll probably be fodder, that long through ball objective was a pain in the
  • Paawkyy
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    amazed at how many people in WL still just use NIF Sissoko , Frenkie , Dembele , militao . It’s quite annoying
  • Manutelli
    20874 posts Club Captain
    My packs are cold

games dead
    fifa sucks
    Vancouver stinks
    scripting
    etc.
  • Färjestad
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    M98H wrote: »

That’s some list if true :hushed:
    Mertens could be a decent shout if price is right

😴
  • Gabbalala
    4083 posts National Call-Up
    More interested in who we could get as SBCs to be honest...
  • Manutelli
    20874 posts Club Captain
    Paawkyy wrote: »
    amazed at how many people in WL still just use NIF Sissoko , Frenkie , Dembele , militao . It’s quite annoying

Rather see them than all the tots cards everybody packed except me
  • DutyHarry
    6035 posts Big Money Move
    Paawkyy wrote: »

META mate!*

I also don't understand how people can play all year with the same boring teams, bunch of sheeps.
  • Joestoe wrote: »

200 starts
    155g
    148a

Stay at home dad with both kids in school, so I tend to have a lot of free time....especially in December 😂

I liked your taste in FUT players, now I admire your lifestyle too.
  • Wyojasond

200 starts
    155g
    148a

Found me a good suga momma, got to retire when I was 29 😉

True trophy husband 😂🙌😏
  • MikeyP_FC
    14274 posts Has That Special Something
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Y65BDlr.jpg
    Welcome Hakim, you'll probably be fodder, that long through ball objective was a pain in the

I just finished him too, hate all lobbed through ball objectives
  • damn son, I'm not quite lucky as still working and keeping a studio practice but I have my girls word that soon as the baby pops out I'm the one staying home .. I'm like oh honey... I'm totally ok with that :D
  • GL
    12726 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymar Jr inbound EVERYBODY STAY CALM
  • DarthGrowler
    16312 posts World Class

200 starts
    155g
    148a

Found me a good suga momma, got to retire when I was 29 😉

True trophy husband 😂🙌😏

Man you should write a book. I'd read the hell out of that looking for tips 😂
  • WFCBagnall
    79792 posts Moderator
    Wouldn't mind a Telles.