The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• sofyanm
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    sofyanm wrote: »

Check his Twitter, afterwards he was banned lol. Coinselling.

ahahha, deserved
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner

Imagine falling for this in 2020.

Remember the good old days when people listed a Mascherano hoping people'd think it was Messi.
  • Gyan_33
    40146 posts International Superstar
    Joestoe wrote: »

Remember the good old days when people listed a Mascherano hoping people'd think it was Messi.

Back when CDM's weren't at ST in everyone's teams :s
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Back when CDM's weren't at ST in everyone's teams :s

giphy.gif

The good ol' days. How we miss getting torn to shreds by Dede and his friends. <3
  • Jackadinho
    1923 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wish the would fix the bringing out your GK glitch
  • kingellesar
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 17
    I played someone the other day who had Mbappe in CDM, TOTY De Jong at ST.

Not even for chem, two cam icons and 2 cb icons so there was literally no reason.....baffles me how these people manage to even turn the console on.
  • BeefyRabouter
    3033 posts National Call-Up

Not even for chem, two cam icons and 2 cb icons so there was literally no reason.....baffles me how these people manage to even turn the console on.

I've seen this absolute knob playing De Jong at striker all game (... @Andy99TradeZ ) and having succes with him. Now that's disturbing.
  • Orison
    56099 posts National Treasure

Maybe he simply got one of them, converted him, then packed or bought the other and didn't want to convert the 1st one all the way again? Or he bought one of them already converted.
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Maybe he simply got one of them, converted him, then packed or bought the other and didn't want to convert the 1st one all the way again? Or he bought one of them already converted.

Wouldn't it be just as much effort to convert the one in the wrong position back to the right one?
  • Scutch
    15348 posts World Class

Yup. I've bought players in the past with position cards already on so I don't have to move them, even if the chemistry works with them in their natural position. There are many reasons to do it, but saying that some folk don't realise you can get everyone in the correct positions on the same chemistry.
  • freakjas
    9601 posts League Winner
    Has anyone used this tomiyasu cb dude?
    Is it worth changing my team to fit him in?
  • Gyan_33
    freakjas wrote: »

Only if you're gonna use Shoji next to him
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner

Would never change my team around just to fit a CB in.
  • kingellesar
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is what I thought that ok Mbappe will go to striker....

He did not, he played cdm (not very well either), whilst De Jong stayed up top (also not great...). It was just weird.
  • freakjas
    9601 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Only if you're gonna use Shoji next to him

Have you actually used him properly though?
    I remember that you were talking about the partnership
  • DarthGrowler
    16310 posts World Class
    Do we think they will announce the team for tonight at 3pm UK?
  • DarthGrowler
    16310 posts World Class

@BaronSamedi you come across any news on it man?
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner

Nah, probably just full release at 6.
  • freakjas
    9601 posts League Winner

Would never change my team around just to fit a CB in.

I kinda wanna put tonali into my team so it wouldn‘t be that much of an issue.
    Also i switch my team around for basically any reason, a cb is one of the better ones lmao
  • Scutch
    15348 posts World Class
    edited January 17
    This is what I thought that ok Mbappe will go to striker....

He did not, he played cdm (not very well either), whilst De Jong stayed up top (also not great...). It was just weird.

Yeah that is just crazy, but by May/June last year, a lot of folk were using players like Son and Bale as CDM's for the full game.
  • Orison
    56099 posts National Treasure

Wouldn't it be just as much effort to convert the one in the wrong position back to the right one?

Depends on who he got first. If he got CM Mbappe first and then packed Frenkie I think it's cheaper to convert CM->ST than going the other way round, because MS->CAM is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    did 5/6 of the swaps yday and now have zambrotta will leave the last as i only want Koeman for my other :)
  • iSptmnky
    8167 posts League Winner
    I'm only doing the offline swaps, can't stand the sweat in Rivals. Will probably either take Koeman or Raul, most likely Raul though to link my Villa.
  • Manutelli
    20866 posts Club Captain
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I'm only doing the offline swaps, can't stand the sweat in Rivals. Will probably either take Koeman or Raul, most likely Raul though to link my Villa.

Find SB harder with those crap championship and SPFL players
  • freakjas
    9601 posts League Winner
    Wait i actually put tomiyasu into the league sbc lmfao
  • Joestoe
    8739 posts League Winner

Depends on who he got first. If he got CM Mbappe first and then packed Frenkie I think it's cheaper to convert CM->ST than going the other way round, because MS->CAM is ****.

True. Don’t think people who can afford TOTY Mbappe and De Jong would worry about the cost of a CF-CAM card but I get the point.
  • Gyan_33
    Wait i actually put tomiyasu into the league sbc lmfao

hahahahaha ffs
  • freakjas
    9601 posts League Winner
    i actually thought they can give you the card back but the support just told me they can‘t. I swear some people got their cards back right?
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    iSptmnky wrote: »

rivals was faster for me