The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Sandro Tonali Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ 🍺😷🤧

Comments

• Mr_Matchup1
    5558 posts Big Money Move
    A headliner Adama or Radja would be absolute sauce, I think this headliner promo might surprise a few people and be decent. Seeing mock ups of cards has made me think if they get the choices right it could be beter than anticipated.

I can see the cards being being massively overpriced
  • Orison
    51834 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    sofyanm wrote: »
    How's David Luiz compared to Base Rio?

Better by a country mile from what I've heard. But not too many people like Rio anyways so that ain't saying much :D
  • sofyanm
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

Better by a country mile from what I've heard. But not too many people like Rio anyways so that ain't saying much :D
    you're biaised as you hate Rio :joy:
  • Orison

Most people I talk to hate Rio :joy: Still even the people who somewhat rate him say that Luiz is much better.
  • Ozz
    3374 posts National Call-Up
    Hoping for the Bundesliga Milestone today.
  • iSptmnky
    5428 posts Big Money Move
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    TIL that as soon as gameplay isn't great for three matches in a row, there's a glitch.

Three matches in a row, are you being serious?
    I get bad gameplay 9 games out of ten, and my connection is fibre wired.

p5FREUM8SCGUM.jpg
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23140 posts Club Captain

Most people I talk to hate Rio :joy: Still even the people who somewhat rate him say that Luiz is much better.

Yea I'm saving up to do Luiz to replace Rio. He was solid for a while but Luiz looks a big upgrade on him and he his mistakes are more frequent now.
  • Gyan_33
    33568 posts National Team Captain
    ngl Ferdinand has been annoying me for quite a while so I'll get either Campbell or Koeman from swaps
  • sofyanm
    2994 posts National Call-Up

you prefer RTTF Gomez over him?

• Finesse_4days
    8690 posts League Winner
    Is it me or are centre backs not that important anyway this year? 85 Rio is plenty solid enough for me and with how the game plays a prime Maldini or a Toty VVD would make little difference apart from on the ball, main positions for me are CM/CDM/CAM and striker, in all other areas I find a player under 30k. can do a good enough job most of the time.
  • Pugzilla
    17141 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    ngl Ferdinand has been annoying me for quite a while so I'll get either Campbell or Koeman from swaps

I’d suggest staying away from Sol (not that you have asked my opinion ofc)

• Orison

you prefer RTTF Gomez over him?

Yes. Gomez isn't great either, but atleast he gives away a few less pens.

But overall I don't rate either one really. Just using Gomez for the link to Ox and cuz I'm poor.
  • iD33J91
    5683 posts Big Money Move
    TIL that as soon as gameplay isn't great for three matches in a row, there's a glitch.

Can't wait for the new patch to be out on console so people can get their tinfoil hats on again.

*patch gets released* - "2gb? They're definitely hiding some key gameplay changes from us !!"
    *loses 1 game post patch* - "they totally patched dribbling, RickRanTheNutMarket said on stream his Messi is useless now !!"

Sorry but RickRanTheNutMarket has killed me @Gyan_33 😂😂😂
  • DutyHarry
    5167 posts Big Money Move

p5FREUM8SCGUM.jpg

So what?
  • Finesse_4days
    8690 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Stat wise Campbell looks poor, no agility or balance and no ball playing ability. He looks like a faster Koulibaly, Koeman looks better.
  • Ozz
    3374 posts National Call-Up
    Base Hierro's still going strong for me honestly
  • Pugzilla
    17141 posts World Class

Stat wise Campbell looks poor, no agility or balance and no ball playing ability. He looks like a faster Koulibaly, Koeman looks better.

I’ve used him lots in draft, Prime Sol, and he’s a liability to the point where I don’t really even draft him anymore.

• BcfcDale88
    4435 posts National Call-Up
    Ozz wrote: »

Yep I’ve got Foyth and Base Hierro too. Both very solid
  • iSptmnky
    5428 posts Big Money Move
    Ozz wrote: »

For me, it's base Nesta. Used to be absolutely terrible for the first 10 to 20 games, has become rock solid afterwards.
  • DutyHarry

Yeah Koeman looks like an unit with well rounded stats.
  • Gyan_33
    33568 posts National Team Captain

Yeah Koeman looks like an unit with well rounded stats.

83 strength is a bit meh. Like the look of Campbell with his pure defending and strength combined with great pace. Don't need my CB's to have good technical stats anyway. Just run, tackle and hoof it.
  • Scutch
    12865 posts Has That Special Something

That bench is worth more than my transfer profit and team put together. From every Fifa. Ever.
  • Scutch
    12865 posts Has That Special Something

Same.
  • samthederbyram
    1213 posts Professional
    I use base Rio and Campbell 🤣🤣🤣
  • GL
    8766 posts League Winner

I’m going to replace
  • DutyHarry
    edited January 16
    Scutch wrote: »

Same.

Sad.
  • Grown93
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    New banner HYPE.
  • WFCBagnall
    74336 posts Moderator
    I'm feeling another league tonight
  • Futfanatic
    14782 posts World Class
    Is future stars next? Any predictions 🤤