The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is TOTY Ronaldo alot better than R94?
  • Kamilflage
    5767 posts Big Money Move
    MarioMonk wrote: »

I found him to be a lot smoother on the ball than R94
  • GeTRiGhT
    9867 posts Has That Special Something
    Dang my luck. Had a chance to buy 91 Eusebio at 2.6. Then he jumped to 2.8 out of my price range so I bought TOTY Mane.

Now Mane is 2.3 and 91 Eusebio is 3.2

Demoralizing.
  • Pugzilla
    17133 posts World Class
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    Dang my luck. Had a chance to buy 91 Eusebio at 2.6. Then he jumped to 2.8 out of my price range so I bought TOTY Mane.

Demoralizing.

F in the chat boys we got a man down.

• GeTRiGhT
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Demoralizing.

Makes me want to quit. Tired of always being on the wrong end of market swings.
  • Ozz
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    89 Eus on PS has gone from the 4.1m I bought him at to 4.5m in a couple days lol
  • Sanchezzzz
    4320 posts National Call-Up

Demoralizing.

If you want someone buy them at that moment, happens all the time where people including myself hesitate and miss the chance.
  • MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kamilflage wrote: »

But not alot in it otherwise?
  • GeTRiGhT
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Demoralizing.

If you want someone buy them at that moment, happens all the time where people including myself hesitate and miss the chance.

It's another 3-4 weeks grind to be able to afford him again. Ugh. Not sure I want to do it.
  • Kamilflage

But not alot in it otherwise?

Well R94 felt more like a tank vs CR7, completely different. It's weird but CR7 feels like you're playing with a small striker, yet hes big...if that makes any sense. Both have exceptional finishing and dribbling, hard to tell the difference really.
    I wouldnt say hes a lot better, it just comes down to whether you prefer smooth movement or just pure tank type....also it's not that R94 is bulky on the ball by any means, its just that TOTY CR7 is better in that respect.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8642 posts League Winner
    Debating if TOTY Kante is worth selling to get R9+Gullit or I can keep Kante and get 91 Eusebio+Gullit.
  • Kamilflage
    Debating if TOTY Kante is worth selling to get R9+Gullit or I can keep Kante and get 91 Eusebio+Gullit.

I would definitely keep Kante. I debated selling him too, but hes probably the best, if not just behind Gullit in terms of midfielders this year. If you can have them both you're golden
  • Swanz05
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect

I would definitely keep Kante. I debated selling him too, but hes probably the best, if not just behind Gullit in terms of midfielders this year. If you can have them both you're golden

Ditto exactly this.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8642 posts League Winner

I have to play 41212(2) then unless I play Futmas Sissoko at RB or something :lol:
  • Kamilflage

I have to play 41212(2) then unless I play Futmas Sissoko at RB or something :lol:

Hmm, what's your squad rn?
  • Agent Murhawk
    8642 posts League Winner

I have Futmas Mendy, Sissoko, TOTY CR7, Kante and 7.8M.
  • Kamilflage
    edited January 15

And sorry what formation you prefer to play? I'm guessing you want a 2 striker formation?
    If you're planning on running a 442 for example, Cr7 and Eusebio up top of course, then Gullit and Kante as your CMs, leaving you with approx 700-800k to play with assuming you get Gullit for 4 and Eus for 3, give or take.
    What were your plans for the rest aside from mendy and sissoko
  • Agent Murhawk
    8642 posts League Winner

And sorry what formation you prefer to play? I'm guessing you want a 2 striker formation?
    If you're planning on running a 442 for example, Cr7 and Eusebio up top of course, then Gullit and Kante as your CMs, leaving you with approx 700-800k to play with assuming you get Gullit for 4 and Eus for 3, give or take.

I can play either 442 or 41212(2) but I think I prefer 442 rn. For defense I wanted SIF Varane, Militao, MATS.

So R9 not worth the coins over Eusebio?
  • solnasolna08
    2307 posts Fans' Favourite
    second time i sell prime Zidane for 5.9 million :)
    bought him both times for 5.2
    :)
  • GoonerJoe88
    1117 posts Professional
    any icons I could play at CF in 433(5) for around a mil or less?

@CraigyBoy21 Prime Bergkamp is perfect for that position. He's around 1.1 though.
  • GeTRiGhT
    Yoshi wrote: »

Demoralizing.

I know this doesn't help you now but it may help in the future. When deciding what card to buy, always choose the card with less supply. There is definitely less Eusebio's than TOTY Mane's

@Yoshi thanks good advice. I'll eventually be able to afford 91 Eusebio.
  • sofyanm
    2944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought Eusebio 2.37M, do you see him drop and continue to rise?
  • Volchok90
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought mane toty and i already sell him. He plays worst than the nif. Im tired to spend millions in nerfed players. I bought ronaldinho middle and prime crespo.
  • Swanz05
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sofyanm wrote: »

What? Where? Did you mean 3.37?
  • sofyanm
    2944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Yes ahah my bad
  • Chappy
    3008 posts National Call-Up
    Swanz05 wrote: »

Was gonna say, holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️, that's a great price.

tbf, 3.37 seems like a good price right now as well. I'm hoping he drops leading into this weekend, but I'm not optimistic.
  • Yoshi
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    second time i sell prime Zidane for 5.9 million :)
    bought him both times for 5.2
    :)

Nice, those cards take patience to sell on Xbox. You have any thoughts on 94 Maldini? This card is a tough one to flip :joy:
  • BaseCamp
    1332 posts Professional
    @Yoshi what did you buy prime maldini for? Im yet to see him below like 2.6 mil.
  • Kamilflage

I can play either 442 or 41212(2) but I think I prefer 442 rn. For defense I wanted SIF Varane, Militao, MATS.

So R9 not worth the coins over Eusebio?

R9 is fun, but Eusebio is clutch