The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Orison
    51715 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    You still have Ruud @Orison?

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud or TOTY KDB? Debating whether to sell Ruud whilst he’s high...nearly up 700k in him. Plus I have KDB untradeable.

Ruud
  • ha032742
    35943 posts Moderator
    edited January 15

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud or TOTY KDB? Debating whether to sell Ruud whilst he’s high...nearly up 700k in him. Plus I have KDB untradeable.

Ruud

Elaborate please
  • bouyouhou
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xFATAL wrote: »
    bouyouhou wrote: »
    I might change my zidane 94 after playing almost 1 000 games with him. Absolutely love him but i would like to try something else. Who would you recommend? I was thinking of Kaka prime or Cruyff 91. Any reviews on them? Zizou plays as a CAM.

91 Eusebio?

Already have Eusebio 89 as ST :)
  • DougInskip
    6768 posts League Winner
    @Orison @ha032742 how good is Eusebio compared to last year?
  • bouyouhou
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just reposting this to get some help :smile:

I might change my zidane 94 after playing almost 1 000 games with him. Absolutely love him but i would like to try something else. Who would you recommend? I was thinking of Kaka prime or Cruyff 91. Any reviews on them? Zizou plays as a CAM.
  • Muzza11
    9254 posts League Winner
    Has anyone ever considered putting Prime Carlos Alberto at CB?. Switch him IG.
  • ha032742
    35943 posts Moderator
    DougInskip wrote: »

Very good
  • Orison

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Has to be the player model and sheer size, because on paper KdB should be better. But ingame he intercepts way less passes and is much less noticable.

Better.
  • Chappy
    3008 posts National Call-Up

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Has to be the player model and sheer size, because on paper KdB should be better. But ingame he intercepts way less passes and is much less noticable.

Better.

But is Gullit 4m coins better than KDB? Would those coins be better used if spread throughout the team?
  • DougInskip
    6768 posts League Winner
    Zidane can play CDM in 4222 next to TOTY Kante?
  • Orison
    Chappy wrote: »

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

But is Gullit 4m coins better than KDB? Would those coins be better used if spread throughout the team?

KdB wasn't 4mil cheaper last time I checked? Also KdB is almost impossible to link properly.

So no the coins aren't better used by getting KdB.
  • Chappy

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

KdB wasn't 4mil cheaper last time I checked? Also KdB is almost impossible to link properly.

Unless I read incorrectly, he has KdB untradeable. That makes Gullit worth 4m coins more to him.
  • Muzza11
    9254 posts League Winner
    Just bought Gullit, gonna look at the hype.
  • Orison

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

Unless I read incorrectly, he has KdB untradeable. That makes Gullit worth 4m coins more to him.

Whatever. Still pretty irrelevant to me. Once you start thinking about putting a player in just because he's untradeable you know it's time to stop :trollface:

Also he has all the coins in the world, dunno why he would even think about selling Ruud.
  • ha032742
    35943 posts Moderator
    edited January 15

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

Whatever. Still pretty irrelevant to me. Once you start thinking about putting a player in just because he's untradeable you know it's time to stop :trollface:

Also he has all the coins in the world, dunno why he would even think about selling Ruud.

PIM Gullit :trollface:
  • Chappy

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

I don't know anything about his coins. My understanding wasn't that he was just trying to put KdB in to use an untradeable. It seemed like he was wondering what the drop off between the two would be as a consideration for improving the team at other spots. That seems like a fair question, to me, and one which still doesn't seem to have been answered.
  • Orison

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

Yes @MikeyP_FC

Why?

Ruud

Elaborate please

Better.

PIM Gullit :trollface:

Can still hold Ruud until then. He's hardly falling through the floor in terms of pricing.
  • Orison
    @ha032742 speaking about not wanting to sell, just listed Eusebio, because I ain't playing another game until tomorrow and he actually sold for 3.17Mil :(

Now I need to decide what to do for this weekend. Probably can't afford 89 Euse unless I can find a deal.
  • ha032742
    35943 posts Moderator
    @ha032742 speaking about not wanting to sell, just listed Eusebio, because I ain't playing another game until tomorrow and he actually sold for 3.17Mil :(

Now I need to decide what to do for this weekend. Probably can't afford 89 Euse unless I can find a deal.

I always threaten to sell Eusebio but having got him for 1.4m I can’t ever bring myself to list him :#
  • CraigyBoy21
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    any icons I could play at CF in 433(5) for around a mil or less?
  • Orison

I always threaten to sell Eusebio but having got him for 1.4m I can’t ever bring myself to list him :#

Easy to sell the 91, because he's amazing, but also kinda fat haha. I prefer the 89 in terms of fun (in terms of goal output they are largely similar I think)
  • Roc_Xel
    971 posts Professional
    Please dont compare TOTY KDB to Ruud.

Ruud is better in everything ,despite the stats.
  • Chappy

Easy to sell the 91, because he's amazing, but also kinda fat haha. I prefer the 89 in terms of fun (in terms of goal output they are largely similar I think)

That last statement is interesting. I'm still undecided on which one to get, mostly because the 89's price is too high right now. But if goal output is largely similar, I'm honestly tempted to just get the 91 and snag TOTY De Jong as well.
  • Rb10119
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite

Cheapest iv seen the 89 today is
  • ha032742
    35943 posts Moderator

Yeah I got the 89 for 1.4m so don’t think I’ll ever end up selling him now. Never used the 91 but did try out the prime and didn’t notice much difference.
  • Pugzilla
    17132 posts World Class
    Just reposting this to get some help :smile:

Cruyff seems to be pretty much universally liked while Kaka is hit or miss.

• Roc_Xel
    971 posts Professional
    Cruyff is my fav CAM (central or sole CAM) this year. Perfect as a CAM in a 41212-2. Has exactly everything a good CAM should have, from workrates to 5* combo, and his runs are the best. His dribbling and animations are unique too, he s SO quick it's insane.
  • Orison
    Rb10119 wrote: »

Cheapest iv seen the 89 today is

Yeah, but I had a few coins chillin. With the Euse sell and rewards tomorrow I will probably be close to 3.4.
  • Muzza11
    9254 posts League Winner
    I have a dilemma lads, 88 Vieira or TOTY De Jong

To join Gullit and TOTY Kante?
  • Orison
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    I have a dilemma lads, 88 Vieira or TOTY De Jong

To join Gullit and TOTY Kante?

Frenkie