The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Cyodine
    2101 posts Fans' Favourite
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Hendo had a bad game against Spurs I felt like, but he still should start this game. He’ll bring that bit of nastiness to the game we'll need at times.

Wouldn’t be shocked to see Lallana start over Ox either. Klopp knows they are going to sit back all game. He might want somebody to try and break them down a bit.

Id back ox to break them down a lot more than Lallana tbh. The fella has like one assist in a year

Also, afcon will be in January and February next year :cry: time to buy some non African players???

We'll have Mbappe by then, so no worries.
  • Pietu
    5172 posts Big Money Move
    Keita will be out injured anyway.

Which is a shame since he is quality
  • Wyojasond
    12962 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 15
    5 games in 13 days starting this Sunday. Shrewsbury will be heavily rotated for sure, but a big stretch coming up.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18877 posts World Class
    5 games in 13 days starting this Sunday. Tranmere will be heavily rotated for sure, but a big stretch coming up.

Hoping it won’t be too bad

Full strength vs United and Wolves shouldn’t be a problem as our first Xi has only really played once in 2 weeks. Then the kids can play Shrewsbury. Then back to the big boys away to West Ham and HOPEFULLY NO ROTATION for Southampton because I’m going to the game and wanna see the big boys play.
  • Pietu
    @LFC Simon 98 TOTY Trent has joined the club :sunglasses:
  • LFC Simon 98
    18877 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    @LFC Simon 98 TOTY Trent has joined the club :sunglasses:

I saw you were debating it. I didn’t pack a TOTY so deleted my club. Done with fifa for the year.
  • Pietu
    "LFC Simon 98" TOTY Trent has joined the club :sunglasses:

I saw you were debating it. I didn’t pack a TOTY so deleted my club. Done with fifa for the year.

Not a bad decision at all!
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Gini has been superb for the last 18 months. Fact that he doesn't get into people's "best midfield" shows how underrated he is.
  • Pietu
    Gini has been superb for the last 18 months. Fact that he doesn't get into people's "best midfield" shows how underrated he is.

The same can be applied to Hendo tbh
  • Pxul_
    8896 posts League Winner
    Hendo is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😂
  • tilen11
    5738 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 15
    CONFIRMED: The 2021 Africa Cup of Nations will take place in January and February next year.

That means Keita, Mane and Salah are likely to miss a crucial part of the season next year.

From the 9th of January till 6th of February. They will surely miss 3 games, could be even more if they go far.
  • Cyodine
    tilen11 wrote: »
    CONFIRMED: The 2021 Africa Cup of Nations will take place in January and February next year.

That means Keita, Mane and Salah are likely to miss a crucial part of the season next year.

From the 9th of January till 6th of February. They will surely miss 3 games, could be even more if they go far.

All the more reason to sign Mbpappe or Sancho or both.
  • Pietu
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Hendo is **** 😂

He really isn't
  • Wyojasond
    Guessing that’s not a great source, but been seeing them pop up a lot again lately. Think he’s our top target this summer. A lot of talk about Werner coming around again too as Bayern seem to have moved on from him 🤔

• Tornado31619
    19296 posts World Class
    Divock Origi has scored against:

Everton - Silva sacked ✅
    Watford - Garcia sacked ✅
    Newcastle - Rafa leaves ✅
    Spurs - Poch sacked ✅
    Arsenal - Emery sacked ✅
    Barcelona - Valverde sacked ✅

Goat 🐐

Can he please score an own goal then? :trollface:
  • Cyodine
    Guessing that’s not a great source, but been seeing them pop up a lot again lately. Think he’s our top target this summer. A lot of talk about Werner coming around again too as Bayern seem to have moved on from him 🤔

Where would he play at? I think we need some decent backup on the wings, especially with AFCON next season.
  • Wyojasond
    Cyodine wrote: »

Where would he play at? I think we need some decent backup on the wings, especially with AFCON next season.

I think he’s more of a central player CAM/CF, but I think he’s got enough pace to play anywhere across the front three if needed. Obviously a lot different than Salah and Mane though. I just think he’s gonna be our big signing. Kid is so damn talented
  • Pxul_
    8896 posts League Winner
    Hendo is **** 😂

He really isn't

He’s only half decent because he runs nonstop and has a decent pass. Don’t rate him that highly at all.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18877 posts World Class
    Hendo is **** 😂

Disagree. Since March/April he’s been brilliant.
  • Pietu
    Hendo is **** 😂

He really isn't

He’s only half decent because he runs nonstop and has a decent pass. Don’t rate him that highly at all.

He does the job Klopp tells him to do, he is a flexible player and also great mentally
  • Ahmer50x
    21346 posts Club Captain
    Hendo is **** 😂

He really isn't

Isn't that like more than half the job of playing in midfield? Run nonstop and pass well?
  • Snugglebites
    1416 posts Professional
    Hendo is **** 😂

He really isn't

Robertson.
  • Pugzilla
    17120 posts World Class
    Put the tape on of Leicester home and watch Henderson work. He’s been very good since Fabinho’s injury. Gini is good too obviously it’s great that they are all playing well. I will say Henderson as that RCM I like better than Gini RCM but that’s the only role I see Henderson as top for the club, that RCM role.
  • Argie8
    6157 posts Big Money Move
    Personally I think Gini is still a bit inconsistent. Can be our best midfielder on his day and then anonymous the next game. Been more consistent lately though. Then Hendo has been a bit hit and miss earlier in the year but has gotten a lot more consistent as the season went on.

I'd say Fabinho is our only midfielder who is a 7 almost every game. I like all of them though btw
  • LFC Simon 98
    18877 posts World Class
    Rashford got subbed on for United and 10 minutes later subbed off through injury. Wonder if it’ll keep him out at the weekend
  • Pxul_
    8896 posts League Winner
    We have a slightly easier game if that’s the case, rashford is their best player atm.
  • LFC Simon 98
    18877 posts World Class
    We have a slightly easier game if that’s the case, rashford is their best player atm.

I’m tryna figure out how they’ll line up without him. Martial up top with James Lingard and who supporting is the question
  • Ahmer50x
    21346 posts Club Captain

I’m tryna figure out how they’ll line up without him. Martial up top with James Lingard and who supporting is the question

Should be Greenwood, probably will be Andreas or Lingard